Rio 2016 Olympics

mnino

He couldn't stand the pressure, probably.

Yeah same thing happened in London

James Connor from Australia and David Boudia from America are cuter though. And the winner Chen Aisen. And our Canadian diver Vincent Riendeau

Guest ditaluver

Simone running away from the bee was amazing!

tumblr_nd8d6bzFv01qceecko1_500.gif

yea this isnt from the olympics but funny

how can anyone be thrilled with someone being disqualified? i found it terribly sad. all these athletes work their butts off. its sad to see something like that happen to any of them

i was sad to see tom daly not qualify. :(

here comes UKRAINE in rhythmic gymnastics doing VOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are slaying!!!!!!!!!!! but got 5th lol

Did anyone see the wrestling today when the Mongolian thought he'd got bronze and then, owing to a penalty I think, lost and the Ukranian got bronze. The coach was so angry he ran on and stripped to his underwear in protest and kept lying on the mat. It took them ages to finally make the Ukranian the winner!

But yes, poor Tom. He was first in the preliminary round and looked a surefire medal winner but lost it. I feel so sorry for him as he'll be absolutely devastated.

And Britain came second in the medal table which is unbelievable but typical British people are complaining here that it works out at about £3.5million per medal which could have been put to better use! We're never happy!

Guest ditaluver

Did anyone just hear Ryan Seacrest describe the atmosphere at the volleyball games like a gay club? Hahaha I'm guessing he had a fabulous time!

Did anyone see the wrestling today when the Mongolian thought he'd got bronze and then, owing to a penalty I think, lost and the Ukranian got bronze. The coach was so angry he ran on and stripped to his underwear in protest and kept lying on the mat. It took them ages to finally make the Ukranian the winner!

But yes, poor Tom. He was first in the preliminary round and looked a surefire medal winner but lost it. I feel so sorry for him as he'll be absolutely devastated.

And Britain came second in the medal table which is unbelievable but typical British people are complaining here that it works out at about £3.5million per medal which could have been put to better use! We're never happy!

The protest was so weird :lol: I was dreading it when they were taking their pants off lol

If Tom's performance in the prelims was the same in the finals he would've gotten at least a silver :/ poor him but Chen Aisen and German Sanchez and David Boudia are all cute so whatever

and I thought China got the second most medals? I'm seeing that they got 70 with the UK getting 67?

Did anyone just hear Ryan Seacrest describe the atmosphere at the volleyball games like a gay club? Hahaha I'm guessing he had a fabulous time!

He should know

k I thought the closing ceremony was so boring? Even the last part with the carnival :/ I liked the lady singing in the rain in front of the flame though. And the Tokyo part slayed so hard I'm so excited for 2020 :cool:

and I thought China got the second most medals? I'm seeing that they got 70 with the UK getting 67?

The medal table is officially ranked by number of golds, then silver etc. Sometimes countries re-order the table based on total number of medals to make themselves look better, as China seems to have done now :lol: