Rio 2016 Olympics

mnino

oh poor girl, didn't know about her, thanks

in other news the male final has been nothing less than stellar and thrilling, the best ever

Uchimura totally deserved (but i would have really enjoyed Verniaev win...)

I felt so bad for her today when she came in fourth with just 0.1 less than Aliya Mustafina :( she was crying and everything!! And all the money she makes goes to her poor family and visually impaired brother!!! :( The Americans are just too good though. They're just amazing

I wanted Verniaev to win!! He wasn't as good as Uchimura but he's cuter lol. Hopefully he wins gold in his thing next week.

I LOVED how radiant and happy Simone looked during her floor performance!!!! And Phelps literally went from being 7th then 5th then 3rd and finally finishing 1st two seconds ahead of everyone else??!! My king tbh. I pray he wins gold tomorrow too

The Canadian presenters got the lanes mixed up and announced that Ryan Lochte had won gold over Phelps :lmao: aka his house looked nice from his interview on NBC yesterday

I'm literally so slain right now cuz Penny Oleksiak who's like 16 and from my town tied for gold in the 100m freestyle. This is her first ever Olympics and she's already won 4 medals

Penny is a rocket !! So proud of her. :tigger:

Penny is a rocket !! So proud of her. :tigger:

We aka Rosie Maclennan just won gold in trampoline!!!! No other athlete has won 2 consecutive golds in the sport's history!!! All our medals so far have been won by women!!!

We aka Rosie Maclennan just won gold in trampoline!!!! No other athlete has won 2 consecutive golds in the sport's history!!! All our medals so far have been won by women!!!

That's incredible ! So proud of them.......! :laugh:

omg Katie Delecky was insane. She was literally swimming past the other swimmers but in the opposite direction

and I can't believe Phelps won silver but I think he was too chill and reliant on his usual speeding up in the last half shtick

omg Katie Delecky was insane. She was literally swimming past the other swimmers but in the opposite direction

and I can't believe Phelps won silver but I think he was too chill and reliant on his usual speeding up in the last half shtick

but he looked so happy with the rest of the silver swimmers I really think this has been one of his happiest medals!

but he looked so happy with the rest of the silver swimmers I really think this has been one of his happiest medals!

Phelps coming up in the blind items saying that the truth will always come out.

So proud of Max Whitlock winning gold in both the floor exercise and pommel horse for GB.

Fantastic achievement.

Yes!! After a century (?!) of Britain not winning in the event!! And he's so cute

I'm so sad my bb Sheng Chunsong was bumped to 5th in her bar finals when her performance was flawless :( the judges are always so hard on her and all the Chinese gymnasts even though she's so short and has to stretch like crazy to reach the bars

I love Usain Bolt!!!!!!!!

and I love Andre de Grasse!!!!! He's from my high school!!!!!!!!!!!! We have the highest rate of crime and bullying outside of the ghetto areas :lmao:

De Grasse really looks like a little gangster, :lol:

He did a nice job yesterday ! :)

We're doing pretty well. Coming second. Against a country with five times our population and another country 35 times our population. lol.

Go GB you're the best...everybody else can lick Lady Gagas chest!

I am obsessed with Simone Biles and her rhtymic gym.

Watching many videos on youtube and I have to say, this is my favorite sports I watch at olympics beside volleyball <3

We're doing pretty well. Coming second. Against a country with five times our population and another country 35 times our population. lol.

Go GB you're the best...everybody else can lick Lady Gagas chest!

Those are the direct results of the London Games 4 years ago. All of a sudden the governments pumps huge amounts of money into sports and supports sportsmen immensely to make a good impression as host nation. The developments made during this period is continuing for a few more years because the groundwork is laid. Just look back to the games in recent years. Australia became big, China and Great Britain.

Guest Rachelle of London

When the decision to have 2012 olympics in London was made I was at school at the time and we had all these sport programs we could do. They really did pump a lot into sports after that. These athletes are all about my age and younger so I imagine it's the same with them.

I rarely watch tv but I’ve put it on a few times to see the olympics & I swear every time the first one I see is SIMONE BILES! first time I saw her was for rhythmic gymnastics! she has such class and natural charisma. the girl is amazing. So happy she just got another win! talk about real talent and what seems like a great personality! Im just so happy to see how excited she is.

When the decision to have 2012 olympics in London was made I was at school at the time and we had all these sport programs we could do. They really did pump a lot into sports after that. These athletes are all about my age and younger so I imagine it's the same with them.

why did you not take part ??

Imagining Chelle as british Simone Biles or as a swimmmer at London olympics <3