Explosion in Zirndorf Germany

Guest Rachelle of London

How can you expect, in fact demand tolerance towards you yet have no tolerance for others and their beliefs. This is where the issue lies.

If you don't agree with a culture or a mindset then each to their own but you cannot go to another country and start killing people and causing destruction for having a different viewpoint. If you feel that passionately about it, stay in the place where your views ARE the norm.

In Europe there are gay people, women are allowed to wear what they want, people are allowed to practice Christianity, people are allowed to practice Judaism, people are allowed to eat pork, people are allowed to drink alcohol and so forth. If all that bothers you, Europe may not be the place to come.

But many Muslims live quietly and peaceful. Of course those bigots should go. But how do we do that? It's impossible, unless we make a fourth reich.

And if it's impossible, why even thinking about that as a possibility?

This answer is for Love Spent too. wishful thinking doesn't help.

Indeed hahaha. We would talk two minutes about this and three hours about other forum members hahaha

Then we all would get drunk

Totally! You've been here much longer so you would have to spill the tea on some of these folks. :)

I have a question for you Karbatal.

Assuming you are gay, how can you advocate for a culture that would, if given the chance, have you killed, burned alive, or stoned to death? I can't tell if you're just playing devils advocate or not.

Very good point and sorry but I cant tolerate ppl with such views. If they feel that "morally" superior just stuck where those "standarts"are celebrated.

How can you expect, in fact demand tolerance towards you yet have no tolerance for others and their beliefs. This is where the issue lies.

If you don't agree with a culture or a mindset then each to their own but you cannot go to another country and start killing people and causing destruction for having a different viewpoint. If you feel that passionately about it, stay in the place where your views ARE the norm.

In Europe there are gay people, women are allowed to wear what they want, people are allowed to practice Christianity, people are allowed to practice Judaism, people are allowed to eat pork, people are allowed to drink alcohol and so forth. If all that bothers you, Europe may not be the place to come.

Excellent point. Also its disgusting to go to Germany for example and start raping the women, cause "they are dressed suggestively". It shows total lack of any culture or normal way of behaving sorry.

But many Muslims live quietly and peaceful. Of course those bigots should go. But how do we do that? It's impossible, unless we make a fourth reich.

And if it's impossible, why even thinking about that as a possibility?

This answer is for Love Spent too. wishful thinking doesn't help.

But something must be done. And things are starting to change. For example there must be close monitoring of the migrants, some checks or smth, cause alot of ISIS supporters entered EU with them.

NL is starting to assess if the foreigners (I think even those with citizenship) are integrating within the host society (a social worker does that). There are measures that could be done WITHOUT us turning into the 4th Reich. Its blatantly obvious that smth must be done!

Plus I dont understand why there must be such changes done in the refugee camps for the muslims. Like not serving pork. Sorry but in Europe we eat pork. If pork is that crucial maybe they must go to a culture that would cherish such a stupidity like Saudi Arabia or UAE. But yet noone goes there.

Peple are being monitored all the time. Right now there are thousands of people in a country alone just being monitored, controlled. But you cannot control everything unless you create a militare state. Really guys, we'd better get used some how to this or we are going to give for free all our freedom to the first mogul that starts spreading fast solutions! Be careful!

Ahh okay. I visited Sofia years ago with friends. We only had 3 days there, clearly not enough!

Yes. And now is better than few years ago too (I think). Where are u from?