Explosion in Zirndorf Germany

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest Rachelle of London

http://news.sky.com/story/explosion-near-migration-office-in-germany-10514380

An explosion has been reported near a reception centre for migrants in Zirndorf, Germany.

A suitcase believed to have been filled with aerosols exploded outside the centre in Bavaria, according to local media.

The BR24 news website reported witnesses as saying several Arab-looking men ran away from the scene after the blast.

The explosion came just days after a Syrian with suspected links to Islamic State blew himself up near a bar in Ansbach, also in Bavaria.

Germany had already seen nine people killed in a shopping centre shooting spree in Munich on Friday and four passengers on a train and a passer-by wounded in an axe attack in Wuerzburg on July 18.

More follows...

Oh come on... don`t read or quote the Daily Mail... that is right-wing propaganda press... they also do terrific stories on Madonna, you know? Stealing kids from their poor relatives in Malawi and stuff...

I agree in 2016 events have overlapped in an unsettling way. But every now and then, there are phases in international politics during which more happens in the span of a few weeks than would otherwise happen in years... don't let global insecurity become the new status quo... and don't contribute to it by blowing things out of proportion...

I believe the relationship between modernity and political Islam will continue to be a big problem in the future... and it especially will be a problem here in Germany... I mean: over one million refugees entered our country last summer and so far 99,9% don't cause any problems... though I sadly do believe that there will be more severe islamic attacks in the future...

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah daily mail is a Mess. They thrive off this stuff. There was an article about a man stealing 2 burgers from a chicken and chip shop the other day. The headline had to point out he was NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT

Yeah daily mail is a Mess. They thrive off this stuff. There was an article about a man stealing 2 burgers from a chicken and chip shop the other day. The headline had to point out he was NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT

Pls check my updated info. The German news is talking about all the stories I posted.

they also talk about the attack in munich: it seems it was hatred for foreigners done out of a right wing extremist motive, same for the killing planned by the 15 year old. Seems that was not worth to be posted in the list of articles.

they also talk about the attack in munich: it seems it was hatred for foreigners done out of a right wing extremist motive, same for the killing planned by the 15 year old. Seems that was not worth to be posted in the list of articles.

There is NO MENTION that this 15yo in Stuttgart was a right winger in the article I found. Your source is what?

Look away, there's no problem here!

Are you kidding me?!

Eritrean refugee 'rapes a 79-year-old woman in a CEMETERY in Germany while she was visiting her sister’s grave'

• Pensioner, who lives in nursing home, was attacked in Ibbenbueren at 6am
  • Suspect, 40, has lived in Germany since 2013
  • He has been charged with rape and is in police custody

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710209/Eritrean-refugee-rapes-79-year-old-woman-cemetery-visiting-sister-s-grave.html

German police arrest boy, FIFTEEN, after finding explosives in his home: Teen was friends with Munich killer and 'wanted to launch copycat attack with bombs'

• An arsenal of weapons found at boy's home in Ludwigsburg, Stuttgart
  • Police say the boy had also been in contact online with Munich attacker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711184/German-police-foil-terror-attack-finding-explosives-home-FIFTEEN-year-old-boy-contacted-Munich-gunman.html

Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling 'Allahu Akbar' and threatening to 'exterminate' women for being 'sluts'

• Six men in their 20s burst into Geldern pool in North Rhine-Westphalia area
  • The men were fluent in German and Arabic as they volleyed abusive threats
  • Bearded gang spat at women and children because they were in the nude

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

Clash of cultures. They will never truly integrate into the West unless they shed their religious and cultural baggage. And that mostly doesn't happen.

?

Here, very basic first info on NWO to begin with, then there's plenty more in depth data one can find if they wish to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

In your opinion, what do they have to gain by importing millions of refugees into Western Europe? More 'future taxpayers' because of the low birthrate/aging population?

In your opinion, what do they have to gain by importing millions refugees into Western Europe? More 'future taxpayers' because of the low birthrate/aging population?

At this rate they will be the only tax payers left. Dark jokes apart, what you have mentioned is one way to look at it and not that further from future possible reality.

In matters of war, the question is: who is going to benefit from xyz action taken against xyz party?

At this rate they will be the only tax payers left. Dark jokes apart, what you have mentioned is one way to look at it and not that further from future possible reality.

In matters of war, the question is: who is going to benefit from xyz action taken against xyz party?

Yeah I get . Hegel's theory.

Elaborate please refugees + terrorism = NWO? Sincere question.

Just an idea: more Middle eastern and African ppl come to Europe, Europeans move to USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand. Europeans become minority within Europe. Other legal system/morals/way of life of the new majority are imposed on the minority (even violently). Bye bye rule of law, democracy, human rights etc. Europe becomes a place with weak states, economies, unsecure etc. and is easier to control/rule. The elite would eliminate societies where ppl enjoy their lives and have "somekind"(fast disappearing) social security. Instead of making the developing countries more like the devolped, they ll turn the developed ones into developing (=easier to control). Thus the greatest wealth would concentrate in the hands of few without any opposition.

So we'd better go to Australia as soon as possible.

Well, i watch a lot of reality shows about house renovation in Sydney and Melbourne. I know that for 250.000 australian dollars i can have a pretty place (but i don't recall if that was in a mountain or in a urban district).

I wouldn't mind moving to Canada too. Prince Albert Island, like Anne of Green Gables.

If tolerance is a value than intolerent cultures must be rejected and kept out.

It's as simple as that.

So, i find it interesting....

If you were given the ultimate power, like Junker or Merkel. Then what. Would you go and mark all people with a certain religion (muslim, it seems) with a half moon on their jacket, then put them in closed parts o the city, and later send them to lagers?

So, i find it interesting....

If you were given the ultimate power, like Junker or Merkel. Then what. Would you go and mark all people with a certain religion (muslim, it seems) with a half moon on their jacket, then put them in closed parts o the city, and later send them to lagers?

Come on, of course not!

Why is it when someone questions the current immigration policies, they must be a racist wishing said group harm?

These kind of tiresome tactics help no one and certainly get us no closer to fixing the problem.

I have a question for you Karbatal.
Assuming you are gay, how can you advocate for a culture that would, if given the chance, have you killed, burned alive, or stoned to death? I can't tell if you're just playing devils advocate or not.

I saw a video last month of a muslim woman who was just accused of burning a page of the Koran being chased by a mob of hundreds, stoned to death, then her body was set aflame.
How is that tolerance?

Video here:

http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Guest Rachelle of London

How can you expect, in fact demand tolerance towards you yet have no tolerance for others and their beliefs. This is where the issue lies.

If you don't agree with a culture or a mindset then each to their own but you cannot go to another country and start killing people and causing destruction for having a different viewpoint. If you feel that passionately about it, stay in the place where your views ARE the norm.

In Europe there are gay people, women are allowed to wear what they want, people are allowed to practice Christianity, people are allowed to practice Judaism, people are allowed to eat pork, people are allowed to drink alcohol and so forth. If all that bothers you, Europe may not be the place to come.