2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Don't you know that Brooke is a Republican through and through?

:rotfl:

i dont even know who Brooke is!!!

you know these people?!!!

I'm so confused...

i dont even know who Brooke is!!!

you know these people?!!!

:lmao:

Y'all

tumblr_n4ikepbb9R1txtye8o1_400.gif

It was a Nickelodeon show in the early 90's called Fifteen. I just wanted lighten up the mood in this thread.

Ashley grew up to become Taylor Swift.

20l1b2w.jpg

Y'all

It was a Nickelodeon show in the early 90's called Fifteen. I just wanted lighten up the mood in this thread.

Ashley grew up to become Taylor Swift.

20l1b2w.jpg

:dead:

Gifs give me life

Guest Pud Whacker

Y'all

oh, well, you did!!!

but the only nickelodeon i watched was Nick At Night.

Bewitched and shyt!!!

u3KqkNC.gif

2coklyv.jpg

m9uibo.jpg

2nqt7nm.jpg

Is this a Canadian show? I think I remember hearing my Canadian co-workers talk about this a while back and me not giving two shits because, I mean, Canada? Who cares? Right?

Is this a Canadian show? I think I remember hearing my Canadian co-workers talk about this a while back and me not giving two shits because, I mean, Canada? Who cares? Right?

Kind of how Donald Trump feels about Messico.

mnino you are literally one of my favourite posters ever. I imagine you are a babe too.

Kind of how Donald Trump feels about Messico.

mnino you are literally one of my favourite posters ever. I imagine you are a babe too.

No. They REALLY care about Mexico. Mexico according to many Americans is the reason why America is falling apart, burning down to the ground and everyone is starving to death. It has nothing to do with Americans or their politicians.

Sorry, I'm not going to act like the sky is going to fall if Trump wins because of the stupid shit he says about the wall and illegal Mexican immigrants. He says stupid shit about everyone except for China, which he loves

Pud Whacker, aside from being an obvious troll, is a Republican through and through. Ulizos openly supports terrorism, so he has issues that go way beyond Hillary Clinton. I must say that did love tracking down his copy and paste jobs from Workers' Party (Communist) web sites where they make excuses for the likes of Stalin and co. Sloane didn't know that Puerto Rico was a United States territory. :lmao: Ciccone's Cheeks is Chicken Little who just wants to be on the right side of the outcome. He/she now thinks Hillary is going to lose, so he/she is already declaring Hillary the worst person in the world... when two seconds ago Hillary was fine in their eyes. It's like declaring Rebel Heart a good or bad album depending on how many copies it sold. :lol: Hillary will be great to them when she's up by 10. Rebel Heart will be the best album Madonna's ever made when it hits 10 million sold.

WTF is this? I've been letting you post here anew despite your old history here. Let's not go back to those old days!

Guys cut it out with the baiting and flaming! Leave your personal beef out of here.

Sorry, I'm not going to act like the sky is going to fall if Trump wins because of the stupid shit he says about the wall and illegal Mexican immigrants. He says stupid shit about everyone except for China, which he loves

Here's the thing that concerns people like me - he openly denies credentials to members of the press who have been critical of his campaign. That should alarm you cuz that is hallmark behavior of authoritarians. Last night, he had someone from the Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/post-reporter-barred-patted-down-by-police-at-rally-for-trump-running-mate/2016/07/28/dffbd2c8-5465-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html) patted down and banned from a rally. THE WASHINGTON POST? Now imagine him in office, how he will handle the press. In a country like this, that's scary stuff. (Btw, he's denied credentials to maybe a dozen other publications. That's crazy and has never happened before in an election).

Add in the developing scandal about Russia's investments in him and his election (and his very interesting pussying out on tax returns), his inability to control himself, his pathological habit of lying and not even admitting it when he is called out in real time, his vengeful, childish actions, his inability to even EXPLAIN WHAT THE NUCLEAR TRIAD IS? It's not just that he didn't know what it was - he continued to answer the question as if he did.

If you don't take him seriously, that's wonderful, congratulations. You chose not to live here anymore so maybe it's a bit easier for you to laugh him off. But my entire family lives here, I live here, I work and do my part like everyone else, and I take him very seriously.

I get it, Hillary Clinton is a demon, blah blah blah, but it's not cool to patronize the rest of us for seeing him as a threat. He is.

He was fucking sexist, inappropriate and a bad judge of character on the Apprentice. How can he run a country?

Why do I recognise Mauro? Has he always had that name? Good luck to Americans if you do get Trump and he tries to replicate China.

You don't live in the country you have anything to worry about.

Add in the developing scandal about Russia's investments in him and his election (and his very interesting pussying out on tax returns), his inability to control himself, his pathological habit of lying and not even admitting it when he is called out in real time, his vengeful, childish actions, his inability to even EXPLAIN WHAT THE NUCLEAR TRIAD IS? It's not just that he didn't know what it was - he continued to answer the question as if he did.

EVERYONE'S doing it.

Foreign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

In an extraordinary report that has not yet been fully digested, the Wall Street Journal tells us that the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation has received millions from foreign governments including Qatar, a prominent backer of Hamas:

The Clinton Foundation has dropped its self-imposed ban on collecting funds from foreign governments and is winning contributions at an accelerating rate, raising ethical questions as Hillary Clinton ramps up her expected bid for the presidency.

Recent donors include the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Australia, Germany and a Canadian government agency promoting the Keystone XL pipeline. . . .

United Arab Emirates, a first-time donor, gave between $1 million and $5 million in 2014, and the German government—which also hadn’t previously given—contributed between $100,000 and $250,000.

A previous donor, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has given between $10 million and $25 million since the foundation was created in 1999. Part of that came in 2014, although the database doesn’t specify how much.

The Australian government has given between $5 million and $10 million, at least part of which came in 2014. It also gave in 2013, when its donations fell in the same range.

Qatar’s government committee preparing for the 2022 soccer World Cup gave between $250,000 and $500,000 in 2014. Qatar’s government had previously donated between $1 million and $5 million.

Oman, which had made a donation previously, gave an undisclosed amount in 2014. Over time, Oman has given the foundation between $1 million and $5 million. Prior to last year, its donations fell in the same range.

The foundation of course provides luxury travel for Hillary Clinton and her spouse, a high-visibility platform and access to mega-donors. She is beholden in a meaningful sense to its donors. No presidential candidate can justify a conflict of interest of this magnitude; it is not merely the appearance of conflict but actual conflict of interest.

If former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell ® might go to jail for receiving lavish gifts for a donor for whom he made a few phone calls, what would be the remedy if, once in office, Hillary Clinton extended her office not only to make calls but also to approve policy and financial arrangements worth billions back to these countries? How will the American people ever be satisfied we are getting her undivided loyalty? No matter how much she protests, her judgment would be questioned as influenced by gratitude toward the foundation’s wealthy patrons. And, of course, a president cannot recuse himself or herself from dealings, so there is no practical way to avoid the conflict.

It is bad enough when Clinton takes gobs of money in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs, oil and chemical companies, and other titans of industry — although that, too, raises the potential for conflicts of interest. But a foreign government should never have any claim on the loyalty of a U.S. president, which is why foreign donations directly to a campaign are illegal. We cannot give her a pass simply because her entity is a “foundation,” not a PAC or campaign entity.

There is no conceivable way, I would suggest, that the foundation can keep the foreign monies if she wants to run for president. It is unseemly in the extreme and raises potential for liability down the road. But even if she were now to give all the money back, she has had use of the money in the meantime (the time value of money is something, after all). More important, her egregious judgment and untrammeled greed raise real questions about her priorities and ethics. Republicans should and will, I predict, pummel her with this. If the MSM is not entirely in her pocket, they will as well. Imagine if Jeb Bush’s education foundation took millions from Saudi Arabia. Surely there would be cries for him to withdraw from presidential pre-campaigning.

The irony here is that it is not the “Israel lobby” that buys influence. It is Arab states that lavishly fund universities and think tanks. And now they are buying a president. I await with baited breath the outrage from Tom Friedman and the other Israel-bashers who accuse lawmakers of being bought and paid for by Israel. Or do the rules just apply to Israel?

Hillary, give the money back. Or don’t run. You can’t keep the money and run.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/02/18/foreign-donations-to-hillary-clintons-foundation-raise-major-ethical-questions/