2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

HILLARY!!!! QUEEN OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the last time you pedestalled another woman other than Madonna. Lady Ugly.

She flopped.

Your picker is off.

ONWARD....

Historically, American presidents get two terms. If Trump gets in, he's going no where. America is looking at 8 years of Trump and god only knows how many terrorist attacks and wars. Americans also don't change leaders during times of war.

You mean like the first Bush and Carter?

And seriously, the only reason why the second Bush was reelected was because... seriously? Kerry? He's the most boring politician on the face of the planet. He's so fucking boring that I haven't heard him mentioned around here once since he replaced Hillary almost 4 years ago. I can't believe that was my first presidential election. I've been scarred for life. Thanks Kerry :rolleyes:

:rotfl: At this thread and everyone falling all over themselves. You all need a glass of bacardi and a good night's sleep. Take it from me, I had my moment of panic yesterday afternoon!

This convention is little by little making the RNC look like the most embarrassing convention in political history. And there've been a few of them.

Guest Pud Whacker

I just saw some trashy Black Lives Matter member throw water on Geraldo Rivera and then screaming at him on the street saying You're Not Wanted Here and some big guy basically pushing him out while a fat white bitch was just yelling at him.

:vomit:

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl: At this thread and everyone falling all over themselves. You all need a glass of bacardi and a good night's sleep. Take it from me, I had my moment of panic yesterday afternoon!

This convention is little by little making the RNC look like the most embarrassing convention in political history. And there've been a few of them.

Yeah we lived through yours. Bend over and shoot a pic in the mirror.

I just saw some trashy Black Lives Matter member throw water on Geraldo Rivera and then screaming at him on the street saying You're Not Wanted Here and some big guy basically pushing him out while a fat white bitch was just yelling at him.

:vomit:

Why do we hate him? Is it his Mexicany last name?

Guest Mauro

You mean like the first Bush and Carter?

And seriously, the only reason why the second Bush was reelected was because... seriously? Kerry? He's the most boring politician on the face of the planet. He's so fucking boring that I haven't heard him mentioned around here once since he replaced Hillary almost 4 years ago. I can't believe that was my first presidential election. I've been scarred for life. Thanks Kerry :rolleyes:

Do you not understand the implication of historically? Bush was after 8 years of Reagan. Carter is really the only one that stands alone. Americans are very slow to kick someone out. The majority usually goes along with whomever is in the White House. Once they're in, they're in. Trump will make lifetime Supreme Court decisions, which will be vetted through the Heritage Foundation, and he's already thrown the names out there, those he would appoint. They are so extreme, it's horrifying. He will also be making court appointments. The economic plan he wants to implement, all economists say would send us straight into a recession. Shocking, coming from a guy who's declared bankruptcy FOUR TIMES.

Mauro, on 26 Jul 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

Do you not understand the implication of historically? Bush was after 8 years of Reagan. Carter is really the only one that stands alone. Americans are very slow to kick someone out. The majority usually goes along with whomever is in the White House. Once they're in, they're in. Trump will make lifetime Supreme Court decisions, which will be vetted through the Heritage Foundation, and he's already thrown the names out there, those he would appoint. They are so extreme, it's horrifying. He will also be making court appointments. The economic plan he wants to implement, all economists say would send us straight into a recession. Shocking, coming from a guy who's declared bankruptcy FOUR TIMES.

:clap:

giphy.gif