2016 American Presidential Thread

Nightshade, on 25 Jul 2016 - 11:37 PM, said:

And at the end of the day, if he does win, this country probably deserves it to wake them up out of their fucking delusion.

If 8 years of Bush didn't wake them up nothing will. Considering this current republican party makes the Bush admin actually look sane on many issues.

I do like what Bernie said about affordable college and that Hillary adopted it. Looking forward to the debates.

Guest Mauro

That video is hardly him freaking out, geesh. He's working on the logistics of his speech, What's embarrassing about that? I'd love to see some behind-the-scenes video of Hillary but I suppose we'll never get that.

And he used a teleprompter because if he makes even one mistake, like saying city instead of country, you all go nuts.

Are you for real??! He's gone on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Obama using a teleprompter and attacking him for it.

Bring it home, SLOANE!!!!

SLOANE!!! SLOANE!!!! SLOANE!!!!

I call it the "Booing off stage" Syndrome with these videos. Click bait trash.

That video is hardly him freaking out, geesh. He's working on the logistics of his speech, What's embarrassing about that? I'd love to see some behind-the-scenes video of Hillary but I suppose we'll never get that.

And he used a teleprompter because if he makes even one mistake, like saying city instead of country, you all go nuts.

Sloane, on 25 Jul 2016 - 11:43 PM, said:

I do like what Bernie said about affordable college and that Hillary adopted it. Looking forward to the debates.

The dem party adopted about 80% of what Bernie wanted to their platform.

That isn't good enough for Bernie bots though. They want it all, because life owes it to them and they cant accept defeat because life always gave them a gold medal simply for participating even though they lost.

The dem party adopted about 80% of what Bernie wanted to their platform.

That isn't good enough for Bernie bots though. They want it all, because life owes it to them and they cant accept defeat because life always gave them a gold medal simply for participating even though they lost.

:lmao: Of all the people to insinuate that Bernie protestors are SJW types. Pot meet kettle :lmao::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Rigged system. Hillary knew. She plays dumb on 60 minute interview saying she knows nothing about the new email DNC scandal. She's gross.

Bernie gave up.

Sad.

Guest Pud Whacker

I want everyone to close their eyes and imagine Bernie vs The Donald.

Let that wash all over you.

#RebelHeart

Sloane, on 25 Jul 2016 - 11:57 PM, said:

:lmao: Of all the people to insinuate that Bernie protestors are SJW types. Pot meet kettle :lmao::lmao:

How am I a SJW warrior when I am a racist white man that hates white people?

I want everyone to close their eyes and just imagine a Joe Biden VS. Jeb Bush race. There... just let it wash over you... the peace... the dullness...ahhh....

I sure do miss the days where I would just vote third party and be done with it. Should I look into this Jill Stein character? At least I'd be voting for a woman which is truly what I would love to do.

I sure do miss the days where I would just vote third party and be done with it. Should I look into this Jill Stein character? At least I'd be voting for a woman which is truly what I would love to do.

Sure. Judging from the little I know about you I doubt you'll be able to stand her for more than 5 minutes

I want everyone to close their eyes and imagine Bernie vs The Donald.

Let that wash all over you.

#RebelHeart

Nah, Hillary vs Carly Fiorina. Bitch Fight!!

Guest Pud Whacker

We're all going to go in and vote for a corrupt system and a corrupt woman just so we don't vote for Donald.

That's such a message being sent.

And we can dress it up (in my love) anyway we like but that's the truth.

The DNC was working with Hillary. Racist, anti gay shit and misogynist comments all within those emails.

Everything they accuse the far right of.

SMH

While Bernie or Busters sat at home taking toilet selfies on snapchat and pledging their support for Bernie on facebook, Hillary voters went to the polls. Whoops.

Twitter-Bernie-Sanders-supporters-on-Twi

Yeah unfortunately that's true. Damn millenials.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah unfortunately that's true. Damn millenials.

Lady Ugly people.

The same ones that ushered her into stardom via social media in 2008.

I'm talking to you Skin.