2016 American Presidential Thread

I can't believe you are all buying the fact that this woman and her cohorts didn't fix the election in her favor. Getting mad at people who dare to say enough is enough.

And on election day if she wins you can have your Bush Clinton Bush Clinton just likes it's been for the last 30 years. HO-FUCKIN-RAH

Your constant anti votes is what got us into this mess just remember that.

I can't believe you are all buying the fact that this woman and her cohorts didn't fix the election in her favor. Getting mad at people who dare to say enough is enough.

And on election day if she wins you can have your Bush Clinton Bush Clinton just likes it's been for the last 30 years. HO-FUCKIN-RAH

Your constant anti votes is what got us into this mess just remember that.

In Hillary's defence, it was a handful of DNC members exchanging emails, not Hillary. Not even anyone working directly for her.

SLOANE!!! SLOANE!!!! SLOANE!!!

Ha! And there claiming ignorance with my posts, "that's not what we were talking about but whatever." Bitch that's EXACTLY what we were talking about!

(no offense to miguel, I love him,)

Guest Pud Whacker

I have a huge history with the Berners. Silverman let me have my vicarious movement. No one asked you to have it with me. It's ok to hate Hillary :lol:

thats because you went to a weird rally!

jazzyjan, on 25 Jul 2016 - 9:50 PM, said:

Bernie supporters who are chanting here are embarrassing Bernie and the Democrats.

Without a doubt. They are looking like fools.

And everyone is saying Booker has officially become a dem superstar with that speech.

I said he was one to watch since day one.

Guest Pud Whacker

Ha! And there claiming ignorance with my posts, "that's not what we were talking about but whatever." Bitch that's EXACTLY what we were talking about!

(no offense to miguel, I love him,)

We forgive No Papi Nair!!! Because we've watched him grow up.

Without a doubt. They are looking like fools.

And everyone is saying Booker has officially become a dem superstar with that speech.

I said he was one to watch since day one.

Many wanted her to pick him for VP. But as with Warren, he's needed in the Senate.

In Hillary's defence, it was a handful of DNC members exchanging emails, not Hillary. Not even anyone working directly for her.

I'm not even talking about the emails. It's right in front of your face! At the very least you had 17 candidates on the Republican side and a lousy 3 on Democrats. You wanna tell me more didn't wanna run??? But, oh, word got out Hillary wants it so don't bother. There's a million scenarios. This woman has her hand in every cookie jar.

thats because you went to a weird rally!

oh, I got dragged into the Bernie saga deep. I had a fling with one of his organizers here in Florida. I always get involved with this segment of lefties somehow, despite me not really veering that far my ideology. That's how I wound up at his rally :lmao:

I feel like since this crowd is so much younger then the republican crowd everyone is too busy on their phones during the speeches instead of listening. :lol:

Fucking hell.

I'm not even talking about the emails. It's right in front of your face! At the very least you had 17 candidates on the Republican side and a lousy 3 on Democrats. You wanna tell me more didn't wanna run??? But, oh, word got out Hillary wants it so don't bother. There's a million scenarios. This woman has her hand in every cookie jar.

I actually agree with you on almost everything, but I have no idea what you're talking about... I just got really lost all of a sudden. In general, not just with your post. What's going on??? :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Hillary and the rest thought it was going to be her against Jeb.

Then came Trump and Bernie.

And the world has been turned upside down.

You're one of my favorite posters so I take your comments seriously. One thing I will point out, though, is that due to the media harping on her unfavorable rating, we tend to forget that many, many people actually LIKE and are enthusiastic about Hillary. She didn't get millions more votes than anyone else just because people were being pragmatic or going with the status quo. A lot of us actually DO like her and are enthusiastic about her.

I actually agree with you on almost everything, but I have no idea what you're talking about... I just got really lost all of a sudden. In general, not just with your post. What's going on??? :lmao:

You're a Madonna fan, you should know a meltdown when you see one :lmao:

But really, she fixed the election.

Hillary and the rest thought it was going to be her against Jeb.

Then came Trump and Bernie.

And the world has been turned upside down.

Oh you know it was supposed to be Jeb & Clinton for sure. They had it all figured out. And people wonder what we see in Trump. He drop kicked Jeb's ASS :boxing::clap:

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh you know it was supposed to be Jeb & Clinton for sure. They had it all figured out. And people wonder what we see in Trump. He drop kicked Jeb's ASS :boxing::clap:

:rotfl:

He sure did!!!

You're one of my favorite posters so I take your comments seriously. One thing I will point out, though, is that due to the media harping on her unfavorable rating, we tend to forget that many, many people actually LIKE and are enthusiastic about Hillary. She didn't get millions more votes than anyone else just because people were being pragmatic or going with the status quo. A lot of us actually DO like her and are enthusiastic about her.

But wouldn't it have been nice to have other choices, Shane? You know, like the Republicans had 17?? That's what I was talking about earlier that Ulizos responded to. A select few decided Hillary for you and that was it. Sure, a lot of people would've still voted Hillary, she's qualified and has a lot to offer, but when you shove it down everyone's throats it tends to become a problem.

Guest Pud Whacker

But wouldn't it have been nice to have other choices, Shane? You know, like the Republicans had 17?? That's what I was talking about earlier that Ulizos responded to. A select few decided Hillary for you and that was it. Sure, a lot of people would've still voted Hillary, she's qualified and has a lot to offer, but when you shove it down everyone's throats it tends to become a problem.

That's right.

And Michelle would be out giving this fabulous speech with the variable name inserted.

I found the Republicans having 17 to be overkill, but probably because they all sucked. I do understand your point, though. When there are more options, the final ones standing probably seem more significant and meaningful in some ways.