2016 American Presidential Thread

And didn't every speaker at the Republican convention talk about Hillary Clinton and how bad she is and how she should be locked up. What's the difference?

Yes. All you heard was "stop Hillary" and "crooked Hillary."

Guest Mauro

Yes. All you heard was "stop Hillary" and "crooked Hillary."

"Lock her up! Lock her up!" from the crowd. Hmm, where are hearing this now...

Well, at least both of the conventions are more interesting and entertaining that they have been in the past where everyone was unified and they all agreed.

Does anyone know what "lock her up" is in reference to? Bernie Sanders supporters were chanting this. Lock her up for what? All I can think is that they are referring to Benghazi, which has been a talking point on Fox News for a couple of years? What does it MEAN? They think she should go to jail because they don't like her? Anyone??

Does anyone know what "lock her up" is in reference to? Bernie Sanders supporters were chanting this. Lock her up for what? All I can think is that they are referring to Benghazi, which has been a talking point on Fox News for a couple of years? What does it MEAN? They think she should go to jail because they don't like her? Anyone??

I think it has more to do with the email scandal. There is some law that makes it illegal to mishandle, leak or be careless with classified information. Some people have been prosecuted for not protecting classified information. The FBI did an investigation of her handling of classified information on her server when she was Secretary of State and found while she was careless, it didn't rise to the level of a crime that should be prosecuted. I think the "lock her up" stuff is mostly in reference to that.

Networks are replaying it over and over. Sarah Silverman can't be trolled, so this won't have a backlash on anyone except the Berners. Her saying this is going to turn the Bernie Or Bust movement into even more of a late night joke. Hahaha. :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Networks are replaying it over and over. Sarah Silverman can't be trolled, so this won't have a backlash on anyone except the Berners. Her saying this is going to turn the Bernie Or Bust movement into even more of a late night joke. Hahaha. :lmao:

Slow your roll there Joanne. Only time will tell if the flop will be the album of the decade.

Slow your roll there Joanne. Only time will tell if the flop will be the album of the decade.

Look, no one wanted to say it. Everyone treating them with kids gloves. Scared shitless of a few people with iPhones and Bernie blowup dolls. She stood up to them and it was amazing :lmao: why the fuck would they boo Sarah Silverman and Al Franken anyway :rotfl: they walked right into it.

Guest Mauro

Look, no one wanted to say it. Everyone treating them with kids gloves. Scared shitless of a few people with iPhones and Bernie blowup dolls. She stood up to them and it was amazing :lmao: why the fuck would they boo Sarah Silverman and Al Franken anyway :rotfl: they walked right into it.

Hillary Clinton to BoB'ers Thursday night: "Suck my dick. Thank you, and good night!"

Hillary Clinton to BoB'ers Thursday night: "Suck my dick. Thank you, and good night!"

Hillary would never say it cuz she focus groups everything. Thank god Silverman said it. Sometimes you just gotta let all the air outta the balloon. I hate the fanatic left. There I said it.

It was absolutely amazing. People always let loud mouths get their way, and she actually had the guts to confront them on their juvenile behavior.

I think it has more to do with the email scandal. There is some law that makes it illegal to mishandle, leak or be careless with classified information. Some people have been prosecuted for not protecting classified information. The FBI did an investigation of her handling of classified information on her server when she was Secretary of State and found while she was careless, it didn't rise to the level of a crime that should be prosecuted. I think the "lock her up" stuff is mostly in reference to that.

Thank you. I was confused because I thought the FBI closing the door on that would have been enough, but I guess I should have known from the Benghazi crowd that they like to keep things going. Was just puzzled to hear liberals chanting it.

Bernie supporters who are chanting here are embarrassing Bernie and the Democrats. Personally I love everything Bernie stands for but he is now not in the race so they should accept it and stop carrying on. All this is doing is giving Trump supporters credence and credibility. What is worse for them - having the party they support in power or seeing Trump get in with his ultra conservative anti-gay, anti-women running partner so they can prove a point. There is a time to accept defeat and they should have done this by now. I bet Bernie Sanders would hate how they are carrying on.