2016 American Presidential Thread

I'm 100% FOR much, much stricter laws against illegal immigration. And he said Mexico isn't sending their best to the U.S., they're sending their criminals and rapists. It's fucking stupid, but it's not even racist. It's just an extremely stupid form of scaremongering.

Hillary, on the other hand, was DIRECTLY INVOLVED in pressuring our stupid murdering president to pass reforms to privatize our oil industry which has been state owned since our horrible civil war over 100 years ago. This has led to some of the worst political unrest in the country's history.

lon_mexart_160620.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jp

v3-mexico-protests-15.jpg

THAT'S Hillary's legacy and this actually affects me and our country's future, not some stupid comments that are simply aimed at getting a few cheap votes.

The message he is sending isn't about illegal immigrants. It's about Mexicans. He literally thinks Mexicans are shit on the boot of the USA. He isn't at all just and while neither are infallible I just can't believe any reasonable person would look at the bigger picture and take more issue with Hillary.

Oh, and nobody knows about what I'm talking about because even though I've mentioned it here like 100 times, nobody actually truly cares about Mexicans and Mexico, you know, the U.S.'s 2nd or 3rd most important trade partner after China and Canada, or issues in general, they just care about keeping shit PC, and getting all outraged when someone says something they don't agree with or isn't PC.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh, and nobody knows about what I'm talking about because even though I've mentioned it here like 100 times, nobody actually truly cares about Mexicans and Mexico, you know, the U.S.'s 2nd or 3rd most important trade partner after China and Canada, or issues in general, they just care about keeping shit PC, and getting all outraged when someone says something they don't agree with or isn't PC.

PREACH!!!

NAIR YOUR HOLE!!!

That's certainly not the case for me. I'm hardly bothered about being PC. To me it's simple. Trump is an extremist who incites hate for his Presidential campaign. That's not a leader. That's sickening and so backwards.

For what it's worth, Hillary's foreign policy blunders are my biggest problem with her and override any nothingburger "scandal" with Benghazi or her emails. I've siad that for years and I will continue to. It's half of the reason why I voted for Sanders in the Florida primary.

But we got what we got. This is it. If she cleans up her act in that regard, she could be a decent president. I'm trying to keep my head up here. I do not trust Trump will just keep business going as usual. Authoritarian rise is a real thing and it can happen here. It's not something I care to dip my toe in.

That's certainly not the case for me. I'm hardly bothered about being PC. To me it's simple. Trump is an extremist who incites hate for his Presidential campaign. That's not a leader. That's sickening and so backwards.

Well, it's the case in the United States. People are all outraged about Trump's comments, but then are 100%, literally 100%, clueless as to what Hillary did as Secretary of State. THAT'S what pisses me off. Nobody holds politicians accountable anymore. They just blindly stand behind one of the two parties and defend their party NO MATTER WHAT. And they're against the other party NO MATTER WHAT.

That's how you end up with colon cancer and prostate cancer as the only two options for the white house.

What scares me most about Trump is that he is SO vengeful against people that do him wrong. You see it with the way he threatens to sue anyone that says something bad, or how he is now saying he will start a Super Pac to take on Kasich and Cruz for their re-election bid because they wont support him.

We have had the very definition of an ADULT the last 8 years. Now we are going to do a total 180 and elect a crazy vengeful sociopath?

The ONLY bright spot I see if Trump is elected is laughing when none of the shit he has promised gets done (aside from the court which is my #1 issue) that dumb wall will never be built. Mass deportation of 11 million people isn't happening. Banning Muslims from entering the country isn't happening. Will love at the end of 4 years when his retard followers are puzzled as hell as to why one brick hasn't been placed yet in building that wall.

The message he is sending isn't about illegal immigrants. It's about Mexicans. He literally thinks Mexicans are shit on the boot of the USA. He isn't at all just and while neither are infallible I just can't believe any reasonable person would look at the bigger picture and take more issue with Hillary.

And one last thing, he said this (and other similar things)

151229160801-mexicans-trump-quote-super-

Again, if you take a step back and actually think about what he's said, there's nothing racist about it. It's xenophobic. But not racist.

They did just mention something on the news about Clinton brining Debbie on to back her campaign!? WTF is going ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

tumblr_maojs7DBEh1rzbvsto1_250.gif

Well, it's the case in the United States. People are all outraged about Trump's comments, but then are 100%, literally 100%, clueless as to what Hillary did as Secretary of State. THAT'S what pisses me off. Nobody holds politicians accountable anymore. They just blindly stand behind one of the two parties and defend their party NO MATTER WHAT. And they're against the other party NO MATTER WHAT.

That's how you end up with colon cancer and prostate cancer as the only two options for the white house.

I kind of agree with this. People are being encouraged to believe in extremism. Extremism causes celebrity, garners attention, builds followers and causes conflict. People who swing the pendulum of power want that binary opposition so that people fight each other instead of looking at the deeper issues that effect them. It's really sad and why I TRY to be open minded. I can't open my mind to Donald Trump.

And one last thing, he said this (and other similar things)

151229160801-mexicans-trump-quote-super-

Again, if you take a step back and actually think about what he's said, there's nothing racist about it. It's xenophobic. But not racist.

I actually never used the word racism but in my mind xenophobic behaviour is equivocal to racist behaviour. People shouldn't be victims of blind hatred anymore. I can't believe you would kind of excuse what he said about Mexicans. As if 2% of the population is not despicable and that's it...

Guest Pud Whacker

PREACH!!!!

I actually never used the word racism but in my mind xenophobic behaviour is equivocal to racist behaviour. People shouldn't be victims of blind hatred anymore. I can't believe you would kind of excuse what he said about Mexicans. As if 2% of the population is not despicable and that's it...

I'm not excusing his comments at all.

First of all, remember, I'm not voting for him. If anything I'm just playing devil's advocate. I like to get a rise out of people. It's something I got from my cosmic mother (Madonna) :lmao:

I just think it's hypocritical beyond belief that Hillary's policies are VERY anti-Latin America, which is perfectly fine for Democrats, but saying stupid shit like that is bad to the bone. It's the same shit, just one says it out in the open and one does it behind closed doors and only gets caught because someone keeps hacking her emails :dead:

Ai Papi Si., on 25 Jul 2016 - 4:16 PM, said:Ai Papi Si., on 25 Jul 2016 - 4:16 PM, said:

Um, Debbie's on a plane back to Florida. Where are you seeing this? :lol:

They made a mention of it on MSNBC. It was real quick and I wasn't totally tuned in, but something about Debbie joining the Clinton camp to help her.

It could be just a rumor. I HOPE its bullshit, but if it isn't this has to be the most tone deaf thing Clinton could do. It better be bullshit.

WHAT the holy fuq is soo special and value is this damn Debbie wASSermananan Shlutz? She's from Florida so no doubt gotta be super slimy, shady gurl w/ *major $$$ ties. Pretty sure her husband or whoever is a very senior level Goldman Sacks-esque guy or something (at the mininum)! The fact that Obama (alone!) has said multiple x he 'had her back' pretty much says it all. She pulsates from big time 'insider' corruption.

She literally just got pushed out of the convention by the Clinton campaign. And she's leaving Philadelphia as we speak.

Maybe they meant keep her as a surrogate. Cuz they can't hire her. She's a sitting member of congress.

What does that mean? Enlighten me, or us. I have no idea what this means.

They made a mention of it on MSNBC. It was real quick and I wasn't totally tuned in, but something about Debbie joining the Clinton camp to help her.

It could be just a rumor. I HOPE its bullshit, but if it isn't this has to be the most tone deaf thing Clinton could do. It better be bullshit.

Remember she's a sitting member of congress. They probably mean being a surrogate. Which means nothing - I mean, Demi Lovato is cosnidered a surrogate for Clinton.

She literally just got pushed out of the convention by the Clinton campaign. And she's leaving Philadelphia as we speak.

Maybe they meant keep her as a surrogate. Cuz they can't hire her. She's a sitting member of congress.

They need to get far away from her as possible. Far FAR away.

Like Obama disowning his Pastor during his first campaign kind of thing.

What does that mean? Enlighten me, or us. I have no idea what this means.

Surrogate basically just means supporter. Someone who goes on TV and talks up the campaign. Example: Susan Sarandon for Bernie Sanders. Either that or maybe an organizer in the state of Florida. If youre a sitting member of congress you can't do paid work on someone else's campaign. That's well, illegal.

But this is not a one way street. At this very moment people only see the positives and negatives, nothing inbetween. And the way you make it sound is that everything Hillary did was wrong. Do you acknowledge the positives she has done as a foreign secretary? I would like to argue that one of the most important things she did was to bring trust back to the relations between other countries and the U.S. Have you any idea how toxic the relations were during the Bush years. The Bush government has pissed off every government on the planet. Even its allies. This government was despised around the world and they did damage the reputation of the U.S. significantly. Old Europe, anyone?

Guest Rachelle of London

That's how you end up with colon cancer and prostate cancer as the only two options for the White House.

:clap:

Ulizos it's not just in America that's the case. It's the same here. I couldn't agree with you more