2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

2016: The year of stupid white people (Bernie or Busters and Trumpistas)

Hillary is excluded?

9/11

Hillarys gonna lose

Yup. Only hope is if they fed ex Biden/Warren (the WINNING ticket from day one) like...tomorrow!

You and Skin?!!!

9/11

I'm not a fan of any of these people including Clinton. My relationship with her is very love/ hate. I despise Trump, and I think Sanders is an obnoxious sore loser. but the fanatics of Trump and Sanders are by far the worst of the bunch.

2016: The year of stupid white people (Bernie or Busters and Trumpistas)

Bernie supports Hillary, he hasn't even acknowledged the emails. He ran and adhered to primary rules, did nothing wrong, accepted defeat. And you're blaming HIM for the leaked email mess?

Come on! :lmao:

Ugh. The shit that is going on right now turns my stomach.

Makes me ashamed to even say I was part of the Bernie crowd, because its obvious a large base of it is nothing but entitled sore losing brats.

One young chick saying she is voting for Trump because the country can endure 4 years of Trump and run a true progressive in another 4 years. Yeah, well say goodbye to the Supreme Court for a generation you asshole.

I'm not a fan of any of these people including Clinton. My relationship with her is very love/ hate. I despise Trump, and I think Sanders is an obnoxious sore loser. but the fanatics of Trump and Sanders are by far the worst of the bunch.

Oh, and Hillary supporters are just the most pleasant, intellectual people on the planet :lmao:

Bernie supports Hillary, he hasn't even acknowledged the emails. He ran and adhered to primary rules, did nothing wrong, accepted defeat. And you're blaming HIM for the leaked email mess?

Come on! :lmao:

BERNIE OR BUSTERS... is not Bernie Sanders. That's what his voters call themselves.

I just hope this flock of morons is nothing but a small group of loud obnoxious blowhards with sore ass syndrome from losing and their votes wont even make a lick of difference in November anyway.

I mean the last poll I saw said that over 80% of Sanders supporters are going to back Clinton. Obama didn't even have that much of the share at this point in the game when he won the nomination and Clinton supporters were asked if they would support Obama.

Me blaming Bernie Sanders for Clinton's email fiasco? :rotfl:

SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS. You guys are something else. It's like you guys all of a sudden came down with keyboard tourettes and can't even finish one sentence I've written before having a seizure

Guest Pud Whacker

this african american army guy i work with told me hes voting for Trump. he cant stand hillary. he thinks shes a huge fraud.

he was on about american companies going overseas, immigration, etc.

i found his arguments and views very interesting.

Neither one of us is voting for Trump...

But you're much less angry at him (than her) despite him calling your entire neighbourhood rapists. I'm sorry...it's plain WEIRD. If somebody in this country talked the way he does they would not be considered as a serious potential leader. It's weird.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what this means...

Bernie or Bust is a movement by Bernie Sanders fans that refuse to vote for Hillary and instead vote for Trump out of spite. Made up of a bunch of annoying (mostly white) people. Trumpista = name I give Trump's fans. We are all familiar with them. Mostly white men, racist pieces of human garbage and usually above the age of 45.

I said 2016 was the year of crazy white people and they're the best example. That was all I said. Then it turned into videos of Clinton voters, accusing me of holding Sanders responsible for Clinton's emails, and laughing emoticons.

For people who claim to be so "above" this election, a lot of you sound really angry and on the defensive.

Bernie or Bust is a movement by Bernie Sanders fans that refuse to vote for Hillary and instead vote for Trump out of spite. Made up of a bunch of annoying (mostly white) people. Trumpista = name I give Trump's fans. We are all familiar with them. Mostly white men, racist pieces of human garbage and usually above the age of 45.

I said 2016 was the year of crazy white people and they're the best example. That was all I said. Then it turned into videos of Clinton voters, accusing me of holding Sanders responsible for Clinton's emails, and laughing emoticons.

For people who claim to be so "above" this election, a lot of you sound really angry and on the defensive.

I think it might be sour grapes. Some people don't like backing a loser and some people try so hard to be controversial. The latter is especially sad.

Guest Pud Whacker

Bernie or Bust is a movement by Bernie Sanders fans that refuse to vote for Hillary and instead vote for Trump out of spite. Made up of a bunch of annoying (mostly BROWN) people. Trumpista = name I give Trump's fans. We are all familiar with them. Mostly BROWN men, racist pieces of human garbage and usually above the age of 45.

I said 2016 was the year of crazy BROWN people and they're the best example. That was all I said. Then it turned into videos of Clinton voters, accusing me of holding Sanders responsible for Clinton's emails, and laughing emoticons.

nine

eleven

was

bad.

But you're much less angry at him (than her) despite him calling your entire neighbourhood rapists. I'm sorry...it's plain WEIRD. If somebody in this country talked the way he does they would not be considered as a serious potential leader. It's weird.

I'm 100% FOR much, much stricter laws against illegal immigration. And he said Mexico isn't sending their best to the U.S., they're sending their criminals and rapists. It's fucking stupid, but it's not even racist. It's just an extremely stupid form of scaremongering.

Hillary, on the other hand, was DIRECTLY INVOLVED in pressuring our stupid murdering president to pass reforms to privatize our oil industry which has been state owned since our horrible civil war over 100 years ago. This has led to some of the worst political unrest in the country's history.

lon_mexart_160620.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jp

v3-mexico-protests-15.jpg

THAT'S Hillary's legacy and this actually affects me and our country's future, not some stupid comments that are simply aimed at getting a few cheap votes.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm not gonna get into a back and forth with Pud and Ulizos, I like both of them. I'm just clarifying what I meant and I didnt think it needed to "go there." That's all.

:smooch:

we all love each other. :inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm 100% FOR much, much stricter laws against illegal immigration. And he said Mexico isn't sending their best to the U.S., they're sending their criminals and rapists. It's fucking stupid, but it's not even racist. It's just an extremely stupid form of scaremongering.

Hillary, on the other hand, was DIRECTLY INVOLVED in pressuring our stupid murdering president to pass reforms to privatize our oil industry which has been state owned since our horrible civil war over 100 years ago. This has led to some of the worst political unrest in the country's history.

lon_mexart_160620.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jp

v3-mexico-protests-15.jpg

THAT'S Hillary's legacy and this actually affects me and our country's future, not some stupid comments that are simply aimed at getting a few cheap votes.

PREACH!!!

turn a blind EVITA, turn a blind eye!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I admit, that was a dick post :rotfl: But whatever. I was sick of people acting like this is at all normal in politics.

i get it and i see that you see what i saw. its so necessary. you never want to sound like that. even on your worst day.

:inlove:

xo