2016 American Presidential Thread

Sorry, I'm not going to act like the sky is going to fall if Trump wins because of the stupid shit he says about the wall and illegal Mexican immigrants. He says stupid shit about everyone except for China, which he loves

:rotfl:

#LOCKHERUP youngest woman?

Guest Pud Whacker

Im waiting for Frump's speech. Then I will know!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Guest Pud Whacker

WHY didn't she pick someone like that damn general as VP instead of that damn lame Tim freaking Kaine lol

Totally.

Even gimp leg. I'd suck it!

She didn't say a word lmao. She turned back to the mic as he left but you can tell she thought better of it and just walked off. Pointless.

But his speech was so powerful! It was hardly pointless. Maybe his wife isn't fluent in English.

Are you talking about how he struggled to say that more than Trump did?? I noticed hahaha

So what? He made a mistake and misspoke, just like I said Madonna is the Queen of politics. His speech was powerful. He brought the house down.

The Trump supporters in this thread are scary!!

I hope he doesn't win. I'm getting scared he will, if even Madonna fans are supporting him!

So I don't understand does Kathy not sing fight song or is that toilet sniff?

Actually, and it kills me to say this, Kathy wasn't all that bad for her.

Has blossom got a Victoria Beckham on? #imimpressed

This trend of women wearing sleeveless dresses has to end. The only reason stores push them is less fabric = more profits.

I love your logic!!! :)

I think that they would ask for more for the extra material though but I get where you are coming from. Why pay £150 for a pair of shorts when the jeans cost the same. Don't get me started on mens pants (trunks) Its stupid and they are hardly ever seen! At least womens are frilly.

Blossom started the war on fashion!

No we had someone else on here talking about nukes from earlier.

Blossoms got a bit of Debbie Gibson in her! There I said it,

HILARY!!!

She hasn't got lipstick on her teeth has she? or is my tv too big?