2016 American Presidential Thread

Pud and Ulizos seem to really hate America. :lol: It's like they want to see their country fail. 😐

I don't believe that at all!

Enough with these sweeping generalizations GU. People are mulitifaceted. Aren't you?

Guest Mauro

Trump Denies Have Ever Met Putin Despite Having Bragged About It During GOP Debate [VIDEO]

DonaldTrumpScreaming3-660x330.jpg

Via Mediaite:

After months of praising Russian leader Vladimir Putin and bragging about having once met, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that they had never even met at all.

“I have nothing to do with Russia,” Trump maintained in an interview with CBS’s Miami affiliate. “I never met Putin, nothing to do with Russia.”

But in November’s Fox Business Republican debate, Trump went out of his way to defend Putin, and played up their relation based on having once met. “I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes. We were stablemates, and we did very well that night,” he said.

Based on that meeting, Trump defended Russian intervention in Syria. “If Putin wants to go and knock the hell out of ISIS, I am all for it, 100%, and I can’t understand how anybody would be against it,” he said.

Watch Trump brag about having met Putin below.

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/07/27/trump-denies-have-ever-met-putin/

As happens often, I listen to international current affairs before I drift off to sleep. Usually the radio wakens me up in the early hours, no less this morning.

I wakened to a powerful speech from Joe Biden and another one from Hilary Clinton's running mate.

But of all of those 3 speeches, Barack Obama's one was simply spellbounding, full of references to achievements, unfinished business such as curbing guns, and much reference to the founding fathers and their vision for the new brave land. But above all, there were sections of his speech referring to principles, political morality, commercial ethics and those values which have the power to unite Americans.

There were scorching attacks in all three speeches on Donald Trump's integrity. You would think that after listening to him, that no one in their right mind would support that demagogue. But, beware, there are stupid people out there, as everywhere.

Then there were Obama's Equality statements, of which this is just one. We shall miss him, Michelle and his family from the White House. If you click on the link, you'll see the entire speech. Be impressed!

"I see Americans of every party, every background, every faith who believe that we are stronger together, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American, young, old, gay, straight, men, women, folks with disabilities, all pledging allegiance, under the same proud flag, to this big, bold country that we love."

I don't believe that at all!

Enough with these sweeping generalizations GU. People are mulitifaceted. Aren't you?

I'm one dimensional. To be honest [Madonna]I don't understond the question.[/Madonna]

I'm just going by the fact that Pud seems to support the horrendous leader of Russia and Ulizos has said several times 'America will be getting what it deserves.'. Hardly patriotic. So what am I getting wrong? I certainly don't buy that they're here to bring balance Miguel. :lmao:

Guest Mauro

I'm one dimensional. To be honest [Madonna]I don't understond the question.[/Madonna]

I'm just going by the fact that Pud seems to support the horrendous leader of Russia and Ulizos has said several times 'America will be getting what it deserves.'. Hardly patriotic. So what am I getting wrong? I certainly don't buy that they're here to bring balance Miguel. :lmao:

Pud Whacker, aside from being an obvious troll, is a Republican through and through. Ulizos openly supports terrorism, so he has issues that go way beyond Hillary Clinton. I must say that did love tracking down his copy and paste jobs from Workers' Party (Communist) web sites where they make excuses for the likes of Stalin and co. Sloane didn't know that Puerto Rico was a United States territory. :lmao: Ciccone's Cheeks is Chicken Little who just wants to be on the right side of the outcome. He/she now thinks Hillary is going to lose, so he/she is already declaring Hillary the worst person in the world... when two seconds ago Hillary was fine in their eyes. It's like declaring Rebel Heart a good or bad album depending on how many copies it sold. :lol: Hillary will be great to them when she's up by 10. Rebel Heart will be the best album Madonna's ever made when it hits 10 million sold.

Pud Whacker, aside from being an obvious troll, is a Republican through and through. Ulizos openly supports terrorism, so he has issues that go way beyond Hillary Clinton. I must say that did love tracking down his copy and paste jobs from Workers' Party (Communist) web sites where they make excuses for the likes of Stalin and co. Sloane didn't know that Puerto Rico was a United States territory. :lmao: Ciccone's Cheeks is Chicken Little who just wants to be on the right side of the outcome. He/she now thinks Hillary is going to lose, so he/she is already declaring Hillary the worst person in the world... when two seconds ago Hillary was fine in their eyes. It's like declaring Rebel Heart a good or bad album depending on how many copies it sold. :lol: Hillary will be great to them when she's up by 10. Rebel Heart will be the best album Madonna's ever made when it hits 10 million sold.

tumblr_inline_mg9w7fhsz41ry29g9.gif

Your opinion is different than theirs, fine. It doesn't make you smarter than anyone though.

Republicans tried to make a stink about Tim K's lapel pin and FAILED!!!! They said it was shameful that he wasn't wearing a flag pin but was wearing a Honduras flag pin, except it wasn't. It was a pin that families wear in honor of their kid being deployed. FAIL. Their stupidity once again caused me to pound at my keys and word vomit out a rant upon hearing this....

Reason number 1,220,377 why republicans are morons.

And secondly republicans don't get to have the "moral high ground" on ANYTHING anymore. Those days are GONE for the simple fact that you nominated Donald Trump as your nominee.

You don't get to try to stir up fake outrage anymore when it comes to the likes of Obama who, *GASP!* saluted a marine getting off his plane while having a coffee in his hand. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! You don't get to stir up fake outrage anymore be...cause Michelle Obama is "TELLING YOUR KIDS WHAT TO EAT!!!" by trying to make school lunches healthy in a country where they obesity rate is out of control. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

You lunatics nominated a man to your party that called POW's losers because they were captured. You lunatics nominated a man to your party who openly mocked a disabled man. You lunatics nominated a man to your party that openly calls women ugly, and fat pigs. You lunatics nominated a man to your party that has pretty much committed treason by welcoming the Russian government to meddle in our elections. You lunatics nominated a man that called an entire group of people rapists and murderers and wants to ban an entire group of people that adhere to another religion from entering our country, yet you have the audacity to claim YOUR religious freedoms are being taken away because people have the NERVE to say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas!? OH THE PERSECUTION IS JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!!!! You lunatics nominated a man that calls for the US to torture and kill the families of terrorists even though that is a war crime. You lunatics nominated a man who's wife will be the first, First Lady to have ever posed nude. What class! But that Michelle Obama and her healthy eating ways. OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!

The moral of this story is that YOU DON'T HAVE MORALS ANYMORE!!!!!! Your self righteous indignation just FLEW out the window. Your so called monopoly on "God, patriotism, and "family values"" has been OBLITERATED by an orange sociopathic goofball with a bad comb over who has kids from 3 different women. As you so called moral absolutists turn a blind eye to ALL of this.

Your party officially has a plank the size of a telephone pole RAMMED through you eye socket, as you fools ignore it, and seem to perversely LOVE it, yet so desperately for the last 8 years CONSTANTLY tried to make a massive stink out of the micro bits of sawdust in our President's eye.

YOU NO LONGER GET TO ACT LIKE YOU HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!! It's is GONE! Your party has officially plunged off that "moral high ground" and is now head deep inside a vat of shit filled sewage. So kindly sit your hypocritical asses down, and for once shut the hell up.

America deserves, for better or for worse, whoever the majority of the population votes for. They deserved Obama because we were in a different mindset and he was a good president who helped this country out of its worse recession since the Great Depression.

If they vote for Trump and then reelect him then they deserve him, too.

Mauro, on 28 Jul 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:Mauro, on 28 Jul 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

Isn't his son currently in the Marines?

184441_10151704453521337_61154207_n.jpg?

Yes. That's what the pin he was wearing was for. Honoring him being deployed. Republicans thought it was a pin honoring another country. :lmao:

Omg that was a momentary brain fart at work. Ive always known Puerto Rico was a territory.

As far as Pud and the worker party website, intelligent people can easily spot brainwashing tactics and don't fear alternative news sources. They pick out certain things, discard others, synthesize, and form their own opinions. The end result is a well rounded individual.

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

i love that i was called a Republican through and though! :lol:

i like the way that looked!

i have been voting since 1988 and never once have i voted for a republican candidate. not that i have a problem with republicans. i appreciate anyone that has and formed their own opinion, even if it differs from mine.

that said, i am and have been disillusioned with my party, The Democrats, since 1996 when Bill Clinton had nothing to lose in his second term and still said that marriage was between a man and woman.

hillary was also against gay marriage when it was thought to TARNISH a chance of office. when she found it could get her in, she changed that immediately.

my fight has ALWAYS been for THE GAYS. another dying, sheepish breed.

one thing i have respect for in the republicans is that if they dont like Trump, they dont support him and they say so.

weakling democrats wont dare. theyre up there supporting someone they abhor. and i find it interesting and above all, entertaining. as entertaining as i find a public figure calling people fat, a slob and disgusting.

barry and michelle went up to toot their own horn and couldnt even mutter her name unless it to punctuate their sentence with SHE WILL CONTINUE DO THE WORK I HAVE DONE. :lol:

if you all can blindly follow that without debate or words, GLOW ON.

but i cant.

ive always had a BIG MOUTH and never learned how to SHUT UP.

so EAT IT!!!

:ass:

Guest Mauro

Donald Trump, Mike Pence And Vladimir Putin As The Golden Girls Is Brilliant

"Thank you for being a friend..."

In an eerie take on the iconic Golden Girls opening sequence, one Facebook user has swapped out the faces of Rose, Blanche, Dorothy and Sophia for those of Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Mike Pence and Kim Jong-Un.

golden-girls-2-1469711313.png?quality=0.

At turns hilarious and terrifying, the video shows the tyrannical gal pals indulging in the favorite pastimes of the Miami ladies: gossip over cheesecake, sassy wit-offs and even a tap dance routine.

golden-girls-4-1469712515.png?quality=0.
At a time when world politics are bleak, and the future even bleaker, it’s comforting to indulge in a bit of lighthearted absurdity, even if it does desecrate something as sacred as “Thank You For Being A Friend.”

Check it out below.

http://www.newnownext.com/donald-trump-mike-pence-and-vladimir-putin-as-the-golden-girls-is-brilliant/07/2016/

i have been voting since 1988 and never once have i voted for a republican candidate. not that i have a problem with republicans. i appreciate anyone that has and formed their own opinion, even if it differs from mine.

that said, i am and have been disillusioned with my party, The Democrats, since 1996 when Bill Clinton had nothing to lose in his second term and still said that marriage was between a man and woman.

hillary was also against gay marriage when it was thought to TARNISH a chance of office. when she found it could get her in, she changed that immediately.

one thing i have respect for in the republicans is that if they dont like Trump, they dont support him and they say so.

weakling democrats wont dare. theyre up there supporting someone they abhor. and i find it interesting and above all, entertaining. as entertaining as i find a public figure calling people fat, a slob and disgusting.

barry and michelle went up to toot their own horn and couldnt even mutter her name unless it to punctuate their sentence with SHE WILL CONTINUE DO THE WORK I HAVE DONE. :lol:

but i cant.

so EAT IT!!!

#LOCKHERUP :headbang:

Guest Mauro

but i cant.

so EAT IT!!!

You tried.

Donald Trump, Mike Pence And Vladimir Putin As The Golden Girls Is Brilliant

"Thank you for being a friend..."

In an eerie take on the iconic Golden Girls opening sequence, one Facebook user has swapped out the faces of Rose, Blanche, Dorothy and Sophia for those of Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Mike Pence and Kim Jong-Un.

golden-girls-2-1469711313.png?quality=0.

At turns hilarious and terrifying, the video shows the tyrannical gal pals indulging in the favorite pastimes of the Miami ladies: gossip over cheesecake, sassy wit-offs and even a tap dance routine.

golden-girls-4-1469712515.png?quality=0.
At a time when world politics are bleak, and the future even bleaker, it’s comforting to indulge in a bit of lighthearted absurdity, even if it does desecrate something as sacred as “Thank You For Being A Friend.”

Check it out below.

http://www.newnownext.com/donald-trump-mike-pence-and-vladimir-putin-as-the-golden-girls-is-brilliant/07/2016/

You tried.

Guest Rachelle of London

but i cant.

so EAT IT!!!

giphy.gif