2016 American Presidential Thread

Speech and convention was a duplicate 2008 2.0. All about LOVE which the world needed after Bush lol. NOW people are pissed and want the entire system turned upside down. Really, really curious how she's (the epitome of raw, organic 'change') gonna sell that tomorrow night :p

Being called one of Obama's greatest speeches ever. :clap:

HOME RUN!

Yep. We'll see what's up w/ the polls in a week or two. She positively will get the Obama 'machine', ground game etc...and most likely in/around the same black turnout Obama got but will it matter this specific election year? Still almost 100% it'll come down to world events and esp. the *debates! Very possibly both at the same time! :/ For now...she needs to throw the audience for a major 180 tomorrow night, tear apart the goddamn pantsuit to shreads tomorrow night, show her panties, jock strap or wuteva and show her TRUE driven, ruthless, but heartfealt ambitious self about how much she WANTS this job! (like Puddy said before).

Obama made me teary. We are all so lucky to have lived to witness his greatness as a leader and a speaker. I don't agree with everything's done in terms of policy, etc but, man, is he inspiring and uplifting. He will be greatly missed.

Obama was a good/effective enough and important speech that he had to do lol but still say Bloomberg followed by Biden were the best and prob. most important! Bloomberg Trumps Trump by billions and is a SUPER powerful son of a bitch who is an *Independent! HIS kind of voters (the ones who will truly come out!) piss all over Sanders stoned out little monsters who'll wimper and cry right now but would've 4gotten to vote on election day...even for Bernie! lol.

Guest Pud Whacker

I have to wonder what kind of hot and steamy sex Michelle and Obama had in The White House. :queenbitch:

Well she's a moose with big teeth. Prob not great.

I would make him him feel

Much better.

I'm trained in these matters.

Well she's a moose with big teeth. Prob not great.

I would make him him feel

Much better.

I'm trained in these matters.

:blink::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obama made me teary. We are all so lucky to have lived to witness his greatness as a leader and a speaker....

Except when he doesn't have a teleprompter and it takes him 5 minutes to get through a sentence.

Guest Pud Whacker

Except when he doesn't have a teleprompter and it takes him 5 minutes to get through a sentence.

Looks to the left. SMILE. look down.

Looks to the right. SMILE. Look up.

Looks to the left. SMILE. look down.

Looks to the right. SMILE. Look up.

yep. fact. lmao Okay...now onto the queen savior of TRUE change tomm nte!! :D :D

The Black Madonna, on 28 Jul 2016 - 01:33 AM, said:

Obama did great. How else could he of endorsed Hillary?

He called her the most qualified nominee in history. You cant get more of a glowing endorsement then that. And its not the first time he has said it.

Obama did great. How else could he of endorsed Hillary?

This is a fact if you consult any presidential historian: NO incumbent, in American history, has ever given the kind of full-throated endorsement of a nominee like the one Obama just gave Clinton. This isn't grandstanding or editorialized by me, this is historical fact. Bush 2 didn't do it for McCain (or Romney), Bill didn't do it for Gore, Reagan didn't do it for Bush 1, and down the line we go. I really don't need to be going over American history in this thread, obviously no one cares about it, but I'm just putting that out there so that we can have some REALITY in this thread if for a moment.

Pay no mind to the gnashing of the keyboards. They're just trynna rile everyone up :lol: And they're funny! Don't get me wrong. But Pud and Ulizos are not the internet, and they're not 130 million American voters.

Couldn't have gone better for the democrats tonight. You can tell, because Trump's campaign put out some feeble statement and then spent the rest of the time having reporters roughed up and arrested outside a Mike Pence rally. Not that Trump would try and get a stronghold on the press as president or anything.

There was a moment there when Hillary came out and looked at Obama as she embraced him, she had a look on her that I never saw her give before. I look of pure admiration and love. You could see it in her eyes and then the way she leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder area.

Don't know how to explain it, but it was such a real moment that you really don't see that much in politics were the body language conveyed something deep and human.

A total and complete moment where her guard really seemed down.

This is a fact if you consult any presidential historian: NO incumbent, in American history, has ever given the kind of full-throated endorsement of a nominee like the one Obama just gave Clinton. This isn't grandstanding or editorialized by me, this is historical fact. Bush 2 didn't do it for McCain (or Romney), Bill didn't do it for Gore, Reagan didn't do it for Bush 1, and down the line we go. I really don't need to be going over American history in this thread, obviously no one cares about it, but I'm just putting that out there so that we can have some REALITY in this thread if for a moment.

Pay no mind to the gnashing of the keyboards. They're just trynna rile everyone up :lol: And they're funny! Don't get me wrong. But Pud and Ulizos are not the internet, and they're not 130 million American voters.

Couldn't have gone better for the democrats tonight. You can tell, because Trump's campaign put out some feeble statement and then spent the rest of the time having reporters roughed up and arrested outside a Mike Pence rally. Not that Trump would try and get a stronghold on the press as president or anything.

Pud and Ulizos seem to really hate America. :lol: It's like they want to see their country fail. 😐

Pud and Ulizos seem to really hate America. :lol: It's like they want to see their country fail.

I don't believe that either of them do. At all.

It's ok to have a problem with Hillary Clinton and still see that Trump is a failure of a human being that should disappear. Neither Pud or Ulizos are idiots, they know Trump is garbage and a pretty serious threat on a few levels. Regardless of what they say here. I know that because I've known them both (even if only online) for 13-14 years now. They're opinionated but smart. Mostly :1251:

I think they just want to voice their concerns - loudly, sometimes in a really twisted cartoonish way - because everyone else here is for the most part very Pro-Clinton and very anti-Trump. They wanna call her out and establish some balance to the thread. I get it. It doesn't bother me personally; I make no secret of how much I despise Trump with every fiber of my anatomy, and no harping about Clinton will ever get me to feel differently about that fat fuck, orange wannabe-dictator, with horrible decorating tastes, ill-fitting suits, a shriveled pig's tail penis and halitosis. His humilation is something I look forward to - because he is symbolic of some of the worst human impulses. Having a personality disorder may be cute on TV, but that's about it.

Pud and Raul relish the caricaturing of Clinton much in the same way. It is what it is. I doubt either of them would ever cast a vote for Trump though. Maybe DECLINE to vote, but definitely not vote for his stupid ugly ass.

That said, American history is something I have coming out of my ears, so trynna rewrite it in this thread is not gonna go unrebutted by me. I study this stuff day in and out. Incumbents don't lean in like this for their party's nominee. Not like tonight. That is a fact.