2016 American Presidential Thread

OMG YA'LL HE'S JUST LIKE MADONNA!!! SOOOO PROVOCATIVE!!! :rotfl:

More like the heir to Palin's throne as a national joke. Something Madonna NEVER was.

When this comes up in the debates, watch his face go from orange to a reddish brown as she impales him with shit like this. God, I can't emphasize enough what a fucking moron he truly is. Sarah Palin wouldn't even go there.

Ai Papi Si., on 27 Jul 2016 - 4:00 PM, said:

Of course Obama is speaking.

Woo HOO!!!!!

I don't know why I had it in my head that sitting Presidents don't speak at these things. Maybe its because McCain didn't want Bush anywhere near his since he was so toxic that I got this idea from that.

Supernatural, on 27 Jul 2016 - 4:09 PM, said:

He will say dumber and crazier shit to sabotage himself, he does not want this job just the attention.

Well like has been reported. If we are dumb enough to elect him he pretty much already told Pence you are going to do all the heavy lifting. :lol:

Madonna and Hillary!

Distant relatives and Queens loathed by basic bitches that always try to take them down, yet they always find a way to rise up again!

Trump is scared shitless of being president. You can see it. Every rally just because more and more sweaty and shouty and sputtery and unhinged.

Trump is a celebrity before he is a politician. Celebrities buckle under scrutiny.

:lmao: Even Pence is distancing himself from Trump's comments. When your own pick for Vice President is like

bad-smell-o.gif

to the shit that you spew, you know you are in trouble. :lmao:

Per per Trump, could have just sabotaged his convention bounce with the RUssia fiasco, now we've had Michelle, Bernie, Bill, and tonight Obie to make a case.

Let's come back in a week. I'll have my meltdown 30 days after the DNC if those numbers still hold.

Pud Whacker, on 27 Jul 2016 - 4:23 PM, said:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Omg. Hold Skin, "No Papi, I Can't."

If we are going by this site, if you look at the state by state map they still forecast Hillary of winning with 322 electoral votes to Trumps 216. And this is in the midst of the post Trump Convention bounce. It's all back downhill from here.

Guest Pud Whacker

Why is OLD SUE such a misery ?

LIGHTEN UP

Hasn't had a hit in forever! And she was insanely jealous of Brooke on the set of Pretty Baby.

I love Sue though!!! She's a libra.

Ai Papi Si., on 27 Jul 2016 - 4:30 PM, said:

DNC beating RNC convention by 5 million in ratings :rotfl:

per, per Trump.

Huh. Maybe America really isn't that interested in listening to how shitty our country is as we thought which was all the RNC Convention was.

Guest Pud Whacker

Who is to say when there are SO many great scenarios?!

Well you two are having anal orgasms in the last three pages.

I'm asking, What did Trump do now for all this anal leakage?!!!

I am sure the chances are slim, but can you imagine if the FBI does find some kind of smoking gun linking Trump to this and he ends up being the one in jail, after all the cries of "LOCK HER UP!!!!!!" :lmao:

Well you two are having anal orgasms in the last three pages.

I'm asking, What did Trump do now for all this anal leakage?!!!

Hahaha. I dont know about Skin, I ahven't been reading what he's been saying long enough, I havent been around in awhile.. honestly I thought he was a Berner so everything in this thread is new to me.

Trump had a press conference in which he bascially invited Russia to hack the FBI, and prominent ppl from his own party are having a fit, and that sound you hear in the distance is Clinton cackling and coughing as she thinks up ways to impale him with that during the first debate.