2016 American Presidential Thread

When you finally pick up a book and learn about American history.

i know the American history and i know she may be the first woman elected president, my uncle who passed away last September was an American immigrant since the 70's. And i have another uncle there and three cousins. :thumbsup:

Guest Mauro

Poor Bill Clinton is starting to resemble Madame from Solid Gold.

Heart attacks, veganism, and age will do that.

Clinton performed GGW tonight!! IT WAS AMAZING. Madonna would be proud.

#queenofpop

Sidenote: some of the posters in this thread are clearly miserable fucks.

partying-hillary.jpg

article-0-129CE7FB000005DC-50_306x429.jp

:rotfl:

SLAYYYYYY

Again, a Democratic majority senate WILL NOT approve someone who's too out there. Period. Regardless of which stupid ho wins, compromises will have to be made. Period.

Stop with the scaremongering. Jeez

REPUBLICANS CONTROL THE SENATE, HON.

I'm not talking about now. Wasn't everyone 2 weeks ago saying the Democrats are going to take back control of the senate, that it's in their favor and blah fucking blah.

Nope.

#queenofpop

Sidenote: some of the posters in this thread are clearly miserable fucks.

Oh. It has an opinion.

SLAYYYYYY

Do I REALLY have to go through all the threads when all you political experts were giving your opinions like they were fact?

Now one month later Trump might win and Democrats are doing worse and worse.

Poor Bill Clinton is starting to resemble Madame from Solid Gold.

Well even if they pancaked/glossed him up and stuck heavy duty lithium batteries in him last night, it's the best he looked and sounded in many, many months! lol Was wobbly and struggling here/there but he clearly maxed out 'whatever' juice he has left last night.

Now Trump fully supporting Russia and them hacking the DNC etc..lmao even after Clinton Inc. fked up (flip flopped) yet again w/ TPP. While *that should be the dominant news story and actually hurt Clinton, Trump yet again stole the thunder (media attention) and prob. still win this fking disaster, dumpster election handily!! Hes ALL about dominating the media (good or really, really bad lol) and *that's his secret sauce. Most people are stupid , most people eat it up and most of his supporters are 'stupid/uneducated' lol who will come out mob style to vote for him!

W/ Pud on the M 1985, 1989,etc etc...comparison eras good or BAD... she still always came out on top.

Hector, on 27 Jul 2016 - 2:44 PM, said:Hector, on 27 Jul 2016 - 2:44 PM, said:

Slavery wasn't so bad. The White House slaves were well fed and housed. This stupid racist channel and idiot sinks lower and lower :electropop:

How DISGUSTING and out of touch can they get!? And people wonder why I DESPISE this channel. But this isn't new. There has been a major push for right wingers to white wash American history when it comes to slavery for a long time now, and to try and downplay it as being a big part of our history. We should ALWAYS own it even if we had no part in it for the simple fact that we never forget. This country was built on genocide and on the backs of slaves. That is a FACT! Mindless flag wavers should swallow that pill and then if they want to act like over patriotic loons they should be patriotic in the fact that we live in a country where change for the better is possible and celebrate in that.

Just need to know in 3 months WHAT the DNC/Hillary are gonna do to dramatically pull ahead of this beast? :/ Hillary needs to do a f'king press conference (hasn't done one since 2015!) and go balls out w/ her responses...like tomorrow!!

Pretty sure the one thing we're all in agreement on is Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are douchebags.

Pretty sure the one thing we're all in agreement on is Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are douchebags.

He's been *extremely douch-baggy lately...even for him. Epitome of the raging/angry racist, old white fuck face. Hes a major Trump saggy ass licker and Trump is simply 'inspiring' him to not have ANY filter anymore which O'Reilly at least did up until recently. I was never ever a 'fan' but thought he was smart and had a good flow at times of different point of view from different people. Cannot even watch it at ALL anymore hes so far up Trumps and the far rights rectum. 'That' would be the same effect to many, many people in the US if he wins!

Ya'll are panicking cuz of the convention bounce? Now, before you say anything, no one is surprsed that Trump got a bounce from his DREADFUL convention more than I am. But it was actually relatively small as far as they go and it still only managed to bring him even. Sure, she should not be tied with Trump at all, at any point. But we've all repeatedly discussed OVER & OVER why she's struggling so why even get into it, we all know. This is the election we have.

This is not any of you guys first elections. Let's not play dumb. Convention bounces are real and they happen every single time there is one. John McCain and Sarah Palin got an 8-POINT BOUNCE. Remember? Of coruse not, cuz Obama slaughtered them in a landslide.

Clinton is having what can only be described as a perfectly organized and presented convention. It could not be going better considering the mayhem at the outset. This can only help. Obama speaking tonight, the most admired current political figure, along with Biden and tomorow Chelsea, and of course HRC herself.

Trump literally just stepped in a pile of shit today by suggesting the Russians hack the FBI :rotfl: Now he has republican national security experts sputtering and stuttering on TV in a rage saying it's beyond the pale and entirely disqualifying and idiotic. Sure, this is supposed to help him - but it only helps when his own party is behind him on it. This is indefensible for the party of the hawks. He is going nuts live on TV cuz he can't help knowing that the DNC is so far getting better ratings than the RNC and instead of laying low, he goes and says something like that.

The Russian link is gaining steam and now the FBI is investigating the Wikileaks hacks, and they've already come out and said they were timed to damage Clinton, which undercuts Julian Assange's little poise of "transparency." He wants Trump to win. If this goes further and by proxy they find out RUssia's investing some way or another Trump, say goodbye to this election.

Nixon resigned because of what Trump proposed today. That's how nuclear this is.

Also if this election showed me anything its that the far far left media can be just as dishonest as the likes of Fox News. I saw headlines from many far left outlets claiming that there was this MASSIVE walk out when Hillary was officially nominated and they were showing a picture over the headline of a half empty arena. And smug cries of, "How Is Hillary going to win now when 25% of the dem base just flat out left her?

I was like wait a second. I was watching the damn thing live. I saw no massive walk outs and the place was packed. Turns out there was a mini walkout. 100 people or a little more at most.

Pathetic.

I used to be a big fan of The Young Turks and I can't even stomach them anymore.