2016 American Presidential Thread

Millennials are the worst. I say that as a millennial. An older one, but a millennial nonetheless.

Lazy is the insult most lobbed at us, and it's the most truthful. Sorry for that tea. I'll admit to embodying some millennial traits (vanity), but the lazy part, didn't inherit it.

Oh well.

Trump's gonna win because of Pokémon Go. Think about that!

(Unless there's Pokémons at the polls then it'll be Hillary)

Ai Papi Si., on 26 Jul 2016 - 12:20 AM, said:

Lazy is the insult most lobbed at us, and it's the most truthful. Sorry for that tea. I'll admit to embodying some millennial traits (vanity), but the lazy part, didn't inherit it.

I see it all the time at work. New hires call out all the time right away non stop. When they get called out on it or get a talking to a lot of them break out in tears.

They bitch about not having enough money, but when they are offered extra hours they never want to take it.

Trump's gonna win because of Pokémon Go. Think about that!

(Unless there's Pokémons at the polls then it'll be Hillary)

I'm telling you. People 18-25 would rather TELL you they're voting for Bernie Sanders while sitting on their doughey ass typing from their phone rather than get up and actually cast a vote for him.

Oops! I didn't know i couldn't talk about *SLAM*

Guest Mauro
Donald Trump says French and Germans to face 'extreme vetting' before entering the US

103822893-Donald-Trump-COMMENT-large_tra

Donald Trump has suggested terrorist attacks in France and Germany were their "own fault" and citizens of those "compromised" countries could be subject to "extreme vetting" before entering the United States.

Mr Trump was giving more detail about a policy he announced in his Republican convention speech on Thursday.

When asked in an interview with NBC News if that might lead to a point when not a lot of people from overseas are allowed in, the Republican presidential nominee said: “Maybe we get to that point."

He said France and Germany had "totally" been compromised by terrorism.

Mr Trump said: "You know why? It's their own fault because they allowed people to come into their territory.

"We have to have tough, we're going to have, tough standards. If a person can't prove what they have to be able to prove they’re not coming into this country."

He added: "That's why Brexit happened OK? Because the UK is saying 'We're tired of this stuff, what's going on? We're tired of it.'

"Here's my plan, here is what I want, extreme vetting."

I am friends with a hardcore Bernie supporter in her early 20s, and one night I got a random text asking me how you register to vote. I was like you are hardcore for Bernie going all in for him and you aren't even registered to VOTE!? I still don't think she has even registered. :lmao:

One thing crystal clear that is the take away for me tonight after Michelle's speech is how much I am going to miss the Obama's. I want a 3rd term.

oprhc.gif

Millennials are the worst. I say that as a millennial. An older one, but a millennial nonetheless.

Oh well.

Yup. With ALL the seriously off the rails stanning for Bernie, the record breaking rallies etc etc..it became just a very, very vocal dedicated yet NON majority of people...you know the ones who actually end up voting (or didn't)! Ended up nothing but like an Occupy Wall Street. Nothing ultimately but soo much wasted time, days and months. Nothing accomplished or changed a single bit. He came awfully close and obviously whipped her hard in some big(ger) states but ALL the DNC basically looked at were the biggies (NY, NJ, CA, MA, PA, OH, FL etc..) where she either killed it or even if she squeaked it out, still WON! Showed his voting base in all likelikhood just wasn't as large and passionate enough for all those thousands of people/ kids to take him over the top w/ the *raw votes! Forgetting about super-delegates..

Michelle *universally was the TRUE star and 'possibly' the reason Hiillary wins..even if by 1/2 a % point!! MAAN the 'deals' that must of been cut esp. after what Bill did for O in 2012! LOL

Guest Pud Whacker

Michelle *universally was the TRUE star and 'possibly' the reason Hiillary wins..even if by 1/2 a % point!! MAAN the 'deals' that must of been cut esp. after what Bill did for O in 2012! LOL

She was awesome. Absolutely.

But let's face facts. She had to do that for her future income. If a republican replaces Obama, it makes his presidency look like a failure. And her fee for speeches would plummet.

The name was a variable for Michelle. It was about her and Barry.

JILL NOT HILL!!!

JILL NOT HILL!!!

JILL NOT HILL!!!

I was 'impressed' by Booker but sounded/felt like been there done that. I thought Castro was actually better in 2012! Castro was more polished and contained yet did it w/ just enough passion and star power. Booker was not much better or worse than Obama in 2004. Got sweaty and a bit too worked up/ preachy. Guess that's a good thing for the main 'base' but..dunno. Very, very good and yes, look out for him but didn't feel as game changing, soul reaching as the freakin first lady! lol

Ciccone's Cheeks, on 26 Jul 2016 - 01:02 AM, said:

I find it funny that Obama has aged so much in 8 years (understandable) and Michelle looked like a fetus tonight.

We're all going to go in and vote for a corrupt system and a corrupt woman just so we don't vote for Donald.

That's such a message being sent.

And we can dress it up (in my love) anyway we like but that's the truth.

The DNC was working with Hillary. Racist, anti gay shit and misogynist comments all within those emails.

Everything they accuse the far right of.

SMH

:clap:

One thing crystal clear that is the take away for me tonight after Michelle's speech is how much I am going to miss the Obama's. I want a 3rd term.

oprhc.gif

Why didn't Michelle run for the presidency :(

If a total douchebag like Bush junior or scrag like Hilary can get in due to family connections ( not necessarily qualifications ) Michelle should have run. The woman has more grace, sensibility and style in her pinky finger then Hilary or Trump will have in their lifetimes. Or is America not ready for a black female president just yet...? at least she's straight ;)

Americans are such Misogynistic little bitches. Kind of surprised that certain trolls aren't being banned from this thread. Some very Lucky guy behaviour going on.

Edit: I found Michelle's speech VERY convincing and smart.

Michelle actually never looked soo smokin H OT ! Damn! *Everything was on super point w/ queen Michelle tonight. STOLE the show and even made Warren look/sound boring, tired and repetitive! lol. 'Word' is the Clinton's people/the DNC made sure she didn't go off the deep end w/ fab. cheap shots she executes flawlessly! lol. Saying she's gonna save that for the campaign trail not the convention.

Ai Papi Si., on 26 Jul 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:Ai Papi Si., on 26 Jul 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:

*LOUD BALLOON DEFLATING SOUND*

The night was never the same after this :rotfl:

The fucking best. I stood up and cheered. It did feel like it was a "FINALLY SOMEONE CAME OUT AND SAID IT!!!!!" moment.

It's like when you are in a crowded theater and you have a few assholes talking out loud and acting like idiots and FINALLY when someone calls them out and tells them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!" You are like YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Americans are such Misogynistic little bitches. Kind of surprised that certain trolls aren't being banned from this thread. Some very Lucky guy behaviour going on.

Edit: I found Michelle's speech VERY convincing and smart.

It's kind of like trolls who pretended like they were against Brexit (but we all know how they really voted).

Michelle's speech was the best of the night.

Michelle gave a great speech.

Warren gave an OK speech.

Bernie gave a boring speech. The only part I felt pumped up about was his honesty about advocating against TPP (which Warren also agrees with and Hillary DOES NOT AGREE WITH). Although Hillary is coming around now that she has polled and found out how unpopular TPP is.

I'm not a fan of any of these people including Clinton. My relationship with her is very love/ hate. I despise Trump, and I think Sanders is an obnoxious sore loser. but the fanatics of Trump and Sanders are by far the worst of the bunch.

Believe me that's coz you did not had to deal with Clinton's fanatics. They too are awful.