2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Mauro

You're a Madonna fan, you should know a meltdown when you see one :lmao:

But really, she fixed the election.

No one fixed the election. :abuse:

Guest Pud Whacker

She's talking about how Trump uses fear while she's trying to make us fear him.

And this was a school teacher? I would have run circles around her.

Typical.

No one fixed the election. :abuse:

Well we'll see how it goes with the general election. Trump ain't no Bernie when it comes to forgiving shenanigans. But it sure seems strange to me that with the general mood of the nation for some kind of revolution, and let's throw in the recent Brexit vote in the UK that exhibited that same mood, that we would end up with Hillary Clinton.

It just doesn't sound like that's what the people are saying right now.

Guest Mauro

Well we'll see how it goes with the general election. Trump ain't no Bernie when it comes to forgiving shenanigans. But it sure seems strange to me that with the general mood of the nation for some kind of revolution, and let's throw in the recent Brexit vote in the UK, that we would end up with Hillary Clinton.

It just doesn't sound like that's what the people are saying right now.

What the fuck are you talking about? You said someone fixed an election. No one fixed an election. Period. Learn how state elections work. No one shredded 3 million votes.

What the fuck are you talking about? You said someone fixed an election. No one fixed an election. Period. Learn how state elections work. No one shredded 3 million votes.

Keep cheerleadering for them and see how that works out for ya.

I'm gonna go watch Bernie now.

Guest Mauro

Keep cheerleadering for them and see how that works out for ya.

I'm gonna go watch Bernie now.

Get booed by his supposed supporters?

Guest Mauro

EMBARRASSING VIDEO SHOWS TRUMP FREAKING OUT OVER WHETHER HIS TELEPROMPTER WILL WORK AT RNC (VIDEO)

Did you know that Trump used a teleprompter? He does, and a hilarious new video shows Trump and his daughter freaking out over whether or not the teleprompter would work at the RNC, in addition to nitpicking details about fonts.

The biggest news out of this story to me is that Trump even uses a teleprompter at all. I thought up until now all his rambling was done on the spot; finding out that it’s pre-planned somehow makes it all the funnier.

“Candidates shouldn’t be allowed to use teleprompters”

Does anyone remember when Trump boldly announced that candidates shouldn’t be allowed to use teleprompters? No? Here’s Trump saying just that:

"If you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter.
No, it’s true. It’s true. It’s so easy. You shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get. Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy. No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president. And you don’t want a politically correct president because it takes too much long — takes too much time."

This is the sort of logic that makes people stand and cheer for him. Spontaneity; you can’t waste time, you have to do, and you have to act.

And in this video, Trump is certainly acting — freaked out because he’s not sure if his teleprompter will work at the RNC.

So, after years of attacking President Obama for using a teleprompter, we find out the dark truth: Trump’s insanity is every bit as scripted as the politicians he so routinely smears. If you’re disappointed, you haven’t been paying attention. But then, if you’re voting for Trump, you haven’t been paying attention either.

At one point in the video, Trump gets upset because his tech guy uses the words “patching in.” Why? Because Trump is paranoid that “patching in” means something can go wrong, and “it’s one more thing that can wrong.”

I think my favorite moment of it all, though, is their discussion of the font size. Hearing Trump say “I like it big” makes my inner five-year-old giggle uncontrollably.

There’s another moment from earlier in the preparation where Ivanka asks whether or not the podium in front of them is the podium, and she thumps on it. It’s the only podium on stage, so unless the Republicans are trying to change the meaning of that word like they did “freedom,” “choice,” “human” and “family,” I’m pretty sure it is.

But then, given the weird stuff they do to language, one can never be quite sure.

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/embarrassing-video-shows-trump-freaking-out-over-whether-his-teleprompter-will-work-at-rnc-video/

Bernie supporters knew he was on the first night so they showed up. 🙄

I couldn't take him for 4 years oh god no. Angry old man syndrome i guess 😂😂😂😂

Weak speach for Hillary more a speach against Trump.

Yawn.

You can all wig out about these Bernie folk, but I'm not concerned. Hillary won't be going after them for votes anyway. She's already angled her strategy to bring moderate Republicans on board and they're more likely to swing her way than Bernie's camp because they don't want a volatile Trump upsetting the economy. She didn't need the Bernie or Bust people to win the primary and she doesn't need them now.

If the polls start showing Trump with a 3-5 point lead in a majority of the swing states, I will start to worry. It hasn't happened yet to my knowledge.

And at the end of the day, if he does win, this country probably deserves it to wake them up out of their fucking delusion.

Good grief. They are talking to Bernie delegates that look like children right now, and they are fucking morons. :lmao:

Again. Feeding into the notion that this young generation is self entitled cry babies.

EMBARRASSING VIDEO SHOWS TRUMP FREAKING OUT OVER WHETHER HIS TELEPROMPTER WILL WORK AT RNC (VIDEO)

Did you know that Trump used a teleprompter? He does, and a hilarious new video shows Trump and his daughter freaking out over whether or not the teleprompter would work at the RNC, in addition to nitpicking details about fonts.[/size]

The biggest news out of this story to me is that Trump even uses a teleprompter at all. I thought up until now all his rambling was done on the spot; finding out that it’s pre-planned somehow makes it all the funnier.

“Candidates shouldn’t be allowed to use teleprompters”

Does anyone remember when Trump boldly announced that candidates shouldn’t be allowed to use teleprompters? No? Here’s Trump saying just that:

"If you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter. No, it’s true. It’s true. It’s so easy. You shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get. Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy. No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president. And you don’t want a politically correct president because it takes too much long — takes too much time."

This is the sort of logic that makes people stand and cheer for him. Spontaneity; you can’t waste time, you have to do, and you have to act.

And in this video, Trump is certainly acting — freaked out because he’s not sure if his teleprompter will work at the RNC.

So, after years of attacking President Obama for using a teleprompter, we find out the dark truth: Trump’s insanity is every bit as scripted as the politicians he so routinely smears. If you’re disappointed, you haven’t been paying attention. But then, if you’re voting for Trump, you haven’t been paying attention either.

At one point in the video, Trump gets upset because his tech guy uses the words “patching in.” Why? Because Trump is paranoid that “patching in” means something can go wrong, and “it’s one more thing that can wrong.”

I think my favorite moment of it all, though, is their discussion of the font size. Hearing Trump say “I like it big” makes my inner five-year-old giggle uncontrollably.

There’s another moment from earlier in the preparation where Ivanka asks whether or not the podium in front of them is the podium, and she thumps on it. It’s the only podium on stage, so unless the Republicans are trying to change the meaning of that word like they did “freedom,” “choice,” “human” and “family,” I’m pretty sure it is.

But then, given the weird stuff they do to language, one can never be quite sure.

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/embarrassing-video-shows-trump-freaking-out-over-whether-his-teleprompter-will-work-at-rnc-video/

That video is hardly him freaking out, geesh. He's working on the logistics of his speech, What's embarrassing about that? I'd love to see some behind-the-scenes video of Hillary but I suppose we'll never get that.

And he used a teleprompter because if he makes even one mistake, like saying city instead of country, you all go nuts.