2016 American Presidential Thread

I can't with those Bernie supporters! They believe they are morally superior to everyone, including "crooked Hillary", but Hillary and her 2008 supporters conceded their defeat and supported Obama immediately. Now look at that bunch of losers, booing everyone, protesting, threatening the party unity...

That's the problem. You cant. This is why she's struggled. She cant rally around a message. She's too engraved.

Tbh I can't label them either, though a good portion are women of course. I think a lot of the male Democrats who voted for Bernie did so because they didn't want to vote for a woman.

Guest Pud Whacker

That's the problem. You cant. This is why she's struggled. She cant rally around a message. She's too engraved.

I can. They're really weird. They turn the other way. They ignore all her faults the same way they say that Trump followers ignore that he's crude.

They're completely unaware of her atrocities and look at her as the Great White Hope.

I can. They're really weird. They turn the other way. They ignore all her faults the same way they say that Trump followers ignore that he's crude.

They're completely unaware of her atrocities and look at her as the Great White Hope.

Here's a question: would you say the same about Obama's coalition?

Just want this shit over with & I'm not even in town. :fag: American elections are so obscenely long.

Sometimes I feel really bad for Hillary. She's a competent woman, maybe not perfect but she has great experience, she was a great secretary of state and left office with incredible ratings. She is known all around the world, she's smart. And yet, everything always looks harder for her!

I mean, she's labeled "corrupt" and "crooked" because she sent emails with a private account, and people want to put her in jail :lmao:

Sometimes I feel really bad for Hillary. She's a competent woman, maybe not perfect but she has great experience, she was a great secretary of state and left office with incredible ratings. She is known all around the world, she's smart. And yet, everything always looks harder for her!

I mean, she's labeled "corrupt" and "crooked" because she sent emails with a private account, and people want to put her in jail :lmao:

Waaaaa poor Hillary

let's make an anonymous poll and see who mnation is voting for this election.

giphy.gifgiphy-14.gif?w=467

Great idea! Do it! It sucks being on the front lines alone. I'm not Joan of Arc. Not yet.

Seriously though, this guy is too high in the polls for me to be the only one here. Granted we're among Madonna fans who are typically more liberal, but come on. Can we at least hear from a Jill Stein or Gary Johnson voter??

CoPxmtxXgAELXbd.jpg

I'm trying to think of a Pud-ism here but I cannot.

Judging by the 2 plump gals in front I'd say EAT IT!!

Enough already! Walter has spoken! :bow:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article91718662.html

JULY 25, 2016 1:57 PM

Walter Mercado says Trump presidency would bring total destruction of the world

HIGHLIGHTS

*The Puerto Rican astrologer gave a forecast of the presidential election

*He thinks the stars favor democratic candidate Hillary Clinton

*He sees Donald Trump as a "monster"

Does he see it in the stars?

Astrologer Walter Mercado applied his otherworldly skills to the 2016 election, and predicted "total destruction" for the world if Donald Trump becomes president of the United States.

In an article with People en Español, Mercado said he created an astrological chart for the Republican candidate to see what's in his future.

"I did a chart about what I see in the future and the present of this monster, this backwards person that can lead not only the United States, but the world, to total destruction," Mercado said in Spanish. "He has no knowledge of politics and no knowledge of any type of diplomacy. He is a person that thinks money can buy anything and thinks that you can buy the conscience of all of humanity. The conscience cannot be bought with these policies that are so insulting and offensive to the human race."

In his analysis of Hillary Clinton, Mercado said that the stars favor the Democratic candidate and the energy she projects.

"I am totally, completely and absolutely in favor of Hillary, and astrologically, she is the better prospect," he said. "God willing, the stars will align so that we will have the right president."

2v3omr9.jpg

Waaaaa poor Hillary

Yes, poor Hillary. A orange troll is beating a competent and smart woman in the polls right now. That's sad.

If the americans elect that moron, well, they deserve him :lmao:

Yes, poor Hillary. A orange troll is beating a competent and smart woman in the polls right now. That's sad.

If the americans elect that moron, well, they deserve him :lmao:

I do agree with you on this. They do deserve him. :lmao:

Watch, the day after election, those people in that picture I posted are gonna go full on Brexit. Remember when all those 20-somethings in the UK were interviewed the next day and they were all frozen in fear?! :lmao:

UK version:

"I am regretting my vote now! I didn't think it would actually happen!"

US VERSION:

"omg I didn't think he'd actually get elected!!"

Enough already! Walter has spoken! :bow:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article91718662.html

JULY 25, 2016 1:57 PM

Walter Mercado says Trump presidency would bring total destruction of the world

HIGHLIGHTS

*The Puerto Rican astrologer gave a forecast of the presidential election

*He thinks the stars favor democratic candidate Hillary Clinton

*He sees Donald Trump as a "monster"

Does he see it in the stars?

Astrologer Walter Mercado applied his otherworldly skills to the 2016 election, and predicted "total destruction" for the world if Donald Trump becomes president of the United States.

In an article with People en Español, Mercado said he created an astrological chart for the Republican candidate to see what's in his future.

"I did a chart about what I see in the future and the present of this monster, this backwards person that can lead not only the United States, but the world, to total destruction," Mercado said in Spanish. "He has no knowledge of politics and no knowledge of any type of diplomacy. He is a person that thinks money can buy anything and thinks that you can buy the conscience of all of humanity. The conscience cannot be bought with these policies that are so insulting and offensive to the human race."

In his analysis of Hillary Clinton, Mercado said that the stars favor the Democratic candidate and the energy she projects.

"I am totally, completely and absolutely in favor of Hillary, and astrologically, she is the better prospect," he said. "God willing, the stars will align so that we will have the right president."

2v3omr9.jpg

I thought I would NEVER see Walter Mercado in a Madonna forum! :D:D:D:dead:

Guest Pud Whacker

I thought I would NEVER see Walter Mercado in a Madonna forum! :D:D:D:dead:

really? theres hundreds of walters posting daily!!!

i love walter! didnt he change his name to Virgo Moon Celestial Black Cocks In My Hole or something?

really? theres hundreds of walters posting daily!!!

i love walter! didnt he change his name to Virgo Moon Celestial Black Cocks In My Hole or something?

He's straight

I don't understand how some people think that Trump is antiestablishment or can relate to the common worker. He's a billionaire and absolutely part of "the establishment." Plus, he picked a Tea Party Evangelical running mate to appease that arm of the party. I don't see what the antiestablisment appeal is?

Also, the liberals chanting "lock her up" have seriously jumped the shark. No one seems able to tell us exactly what she's done that should result in being "locked up." I agree with the person above who said it's a sore loser mentality.

And also, these people who supposedly don't believe in "rigged elections" want to strip the nomination from the person who won by millions of votes and give it to the man who lost. So they really don't care about fairness, they just want their man to won. Everyone is selfish at the end of the day.