2016 American Presidential Thread

It's a sad state of affairs when the Republican party comes off as way more unified than the other one. :lmao:

It is. Especially when according to the voting results, it's not even true. She got millions more voters than Sanders. Trump didn't even get half of his party's support. But Trump's haters sat on their hands in defeat during the RNC. Clinton haters are booing at every mention of her name. Makes for the worst optics.

I've been right this entire time about the Sanders movement. It's dumpster fire and nothing else.

It is. Especially when according to the voting results, it's not even true. She got millions more voters than Sanders. Trump didn't even get half of his party's support. But Trump's haters sat on their hands in defeat during the RNC. Clinton haters are booing at every mention of her name. Makes for the worst optics.

I've been right this entire time about the Sanders movement. It's dumpster fire and nothing else.

A lot of these people, the ones who are there at the convention, invested their time and money in his campaign. I think anyone would be mad if they found out the DNC was actively working to undermine their guy.

Yes, they're acting kind of childish, but you guys make it seem like nothing at all happened. Especially Raider.

A lot of these people, the ones who are there at the convention, invested their time and money in his campaign. I think anyone would be mad if they found out the DNC was actively working to undermine their guy.

Yes, they're acting kind of childish, but you guys make it seem like nothing at all happened. Especially Raider.

They were throwing shade at his campaign but that Atheist thing never happened, and there's no evidence they actively tried to sabotage him. They just talked a lot of shit. It's a PR-fiasco blown up into "OMG WE WERE CHEAATED WAAAAAHHH"

You want the live evolution of the SJW/PC/millennial victim movement you all like to mock? The Bernie Sanders movement thrust it into live view.

Guest Pud Whacker

They were throwing shade at his campaign but that Atheist thing never happened, and there's no evidence they actively tried to sabotage him. They just talked a lot of shit. It's a PR-fiasco blown up into "OMG WE WERE CHEAATED WAAAAAHHH"

You want the live evolution of the SJW/PC/millennial victim movement you all like to mock? The Bernie Sanders movement thrust it into live view.

this is the first time in all of our years that ive seen you like this. so far and blinded on one side. what shifted?

this is the first time in all of our years that ive seen you like this. so far and blinded on one side. what shifted?

I'm just keeping it real. The emails were disastrous but nothing in them showed that they did anything to actively undermine his campaign, they just couldn't stand the guy. Which was no secret.

DWS was ousted from the DNC, like literally banned. What more do they want? They don't want anything, they just want to burn the whole thing down.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm just keeping it real. The emails were disastrous but nothing in them showed that they did anything to actively undermine his campaign, they just couldn't stand the guy. Which was no secret.

DWS was ousted from the DNC, like literally banned. What more do they want? They don't want anything, they just want to burn the whole thing down.

I dont know pookie...

send pic of your hole. lets really keep it real.

I did not adress the e-mail issue at all. But I do believe people try to blow up this scandal to more than it really is. While the content of these e-mails is certainly appalling and I do not condone it, it appears that nothing of the things discussed were followed through. So from that point, I can't see any damage that was done to the Sanders campaign. And let's be realistic here, is anyone truly surprised about those strategies discussed. They all do it. But not everyone is stupid enough to do this as part of an e-mail communication. And team Bernie should be really quite about those things. Hacking the DNC database and stealing lists of contributors and supporters easily qualifies as damaging the Clinton campaign. They are sitting in the very same glasshouse.

I dont know pookie...

send pic of your hole. lets really keep it real.

:rotfl: DONT try and pretend like you havent been making fun of the SJW movement for years. That's Bernie's base. EVERYONE KNOWS IT :D

As for my asshole, I'm only going to do that when Raul posts his, naired, fro'd out.

and yes, for the record, i cant stand SJW.

I can't stand it either, and let me tell you, I attended ONE Bernie rally in Florida and it was on that day that I truly realized who he was speaking to. It wasn't to people like me. I was enthusiastic about the things he was bringing to fhr forefront, but as far as "moving" me or winning my heart, oh boy, I'm not his type.

i'll say that.

Guest Pud Whacker

this DNC is just really bad.

lets just hit every minority group in this speech to get them to the ballot box!!!

you know who they missed? the pygmy's!!! - EM :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

I can't stand it either, and let me tell you, I attended ONE Bernie rally in Florida and it was on that day that I truly realized who he was speaking to. It wasn't to people like me. I was enthusiastic about the things he was bringing to fhr forefront, but as far as "moving" me or winning my heart, oh boy, I'm not his type.

i'll say that.

oh god, you went to a rally?!!! :lol:

what was it like?!!!!

Day One: Mayhem breaks out at Democratic convention

Under fire, Wasserman Schultz backs out of convention role, as Sanders supporters boo the senator for his call to back Clinton

Democrats on Monday struggled to contain the chaos that threatened to take hold in Philadelphia, as Debbie Wasserman Schultz bowed out of plans to gavel in the Democratic National Convention and restless Bernie Sanders’ supporters lashed out.

A day after the resignation of the embattled party chairwoman over a massive leak of emails showing disdain for Sanders' campaign, the party could not escape the optics of a convention marred by discord, much like the Republicans' the week before. And once again, Hillary Clinton has found herself ensnared in another email-related controversy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-hacking-democratic-convention-226112

Guest Pud Whacker

I went with someone who was REALLY ALL ABOUT IT. I've never been to one. I thought I'd try it out. It was the most insufferable thing I've ever seen in my life.

oh, i could only imagine. it sounds like an anxiety attack waiting to happen!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

It was every cliche about my generation played out in real time.

Trippy.

----

Where's Raul? I want more FACTS & FROs!!!

All Trump supporters are like this. All Bernie supporters are like that.

Somebody supporting Trump has to either be of very limited intelligence or a horrible person. Don't Americans want to progress? I mean Politicians should be talking about banning guns...not building walls to keep Mexicans out. How embarassing was Melania's tacky (rip off) speech? Such bullshit trying to appeal to the common masses who he has raped all these years in order to have his tacky gold lamé apartment decor. Shudder. It's like an extended episode of the apprentice. He's full of shit and doesn't care about people.

They're fascinating. You should be happy yours are starting to get interesting too! I mean..

Boris_Johnson_-opening_bell_at_NASDAQ-14

:lmao:

Boris is loopy but he's not standing up and telling everybody we should build a wall to keep the French out. Imagine if he said the French were rapists and criminals. Imagine if we had Political rallies resembling cattle markets where Politicians basically roast each other. It really is so strange. :lmao:

Boris is loopy but he's not standing up and telling everybody we should build a wall to keep the French out. Imagine if he said the French were rapists and criminals. Imagine if we had Political rallies resembling cattle markets where Politicians basically roast each other. It really is so strange. :lmao:

Oh, just wait. :rotfl:

Trump's voters are easy to label. Bernie's less so, but still pretty easy to paint a picture of. Both parties are easy to label. This is not news.

And how would you label Hillary voters?