2016 American Presidential Thread

Just because you're not a trumpet supporter doesn't make you non loser.

Just because you're a loser doesn't make you a Trump supporter. :kiss2:

What is a Bernia Sanders? He isn't even a Colonel.

This is what scares the shit out of me. Something like this happening and everyone voting for Trump out of fear.

I am sure radicals would love to see Trump as our President. He would be an excellent recruiting tool, and he would also fuck up this country to no end which leaves them with less work to do.

You're so fatalistic. I hate Trump but he's not an active anti-American. He doesn't want to destroy the country. Stop sounding so weak.

Guest Pud Whacker

You're so fatalistic. I hate Trump but he's not an active anti-American. He doesn't want to destroy the country. Stop sounding so weak.

He's from New Jersey.

papi and Pud Ive been using my iPad and whenever I try to respond to your messages nothing happens. It's probably my third world internet connection. I'm not ignoring you guys I promise

Guest Pud Whacker

Everything's getting booed at the DNC breaky and The Berns are outside chanting LOCK HER UP!

Poor Hills. :lol:

Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Miami+Ra

Guest Mauro

Everything's getting booed at the DNC breaky and The Berns are outside chanting LOCK HER UP!

Poor Hills. :lol:

Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Miami+Ra

They booed Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

No she was elected chairwoman in 2011 lol

I'm seeing reports and rumors that she just joined the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

I mean, IF THAT'S TRUE... which I'm starting to think is just some bullshit on conservative sites... wow

I'm seeing reports and rumors that she just joined the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

I mean, IF THAT'S TRUE... which I'm starting to think is just some bullshit on conservative sites... wow

Well the Clinton campaign basically just removed her from the convention so I'm not sure that's true

What a mess for the DNC...

Bernie supporters chanting LOCK her UP!

When Bernie showed support for Hillary and Kaine on a speech today...his followers BOOED him...

Debbie Removed from talking in the convention tonight...

Allegedly Russians trying to meddle with USA elections by releasing the controversial rigged emails from the DNC....

And the theme tonight is UNITY.... :lol::lol::lol:

Exclusive: Suspected Russian hack of DNC widens — includes personal email of staffer researching Manafort

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-hacked-emails-of-dnc-oppo-researcher-point-to-russians-and-wider-penetration-154121061.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Russia's meddling in our elections. Don't say I didn't warn you.