Munich shopping mall under attack

You wont believe this! Omfg

This is the camera footage from inside the mall in Munich.....

https://youtu.be/d81-v5ZDYFg

Actually, I've seen people say this footage is not from Munich, this was from a drill for a terror attack, see how the woman has sound protecting headphones.

This shooter at McDonalds is from Munich.

6 dead but agencies talk about at least 15 victims

there's a chance it's a neo-nazi terroristic attack

all the city is closed and the killers are still under search

hope all the mnationers there are safe

Several 'terror experts' on tv have just said that is VERY unlikely. Did you see the shooter vid in front of mcdonalds? NOT a neo nazi for sure.

here in italy they're saying just that. no confirmation about who they are and there's a chance of a far-right group and from the clip i can't say anything

My close relatives are living in Munich, they are all safe fortunately. I love that city so much, we are all swimming in massive pile of shit as a Civilization right now but I am somewhat optimistic, things will change, they must, its the law. Its dialectical.

#Munich: State of emergency launched Six dead Three suspects on run Obama: We don't know exactly what's happening

https://t.co/T8NTQZkirT

(((Tarek Fatah))) @TarekFatah 8m8 minutes ago

Kosovo-born Muslim woman tells CNN, #Munich terrorter yelled "Allah O Akbar" as he shot at children in McDonalds. Must be a Nazi, not Jihadi

I don't really know the ins and outs of neo-nazism but why would they attack their "own people" or hometown like this? Do they usually attack like this?

Yes, it's the anniversary ( if you can call it that ) Norwegian massacre

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5792181cc46188ae3d8b4579/amp?client=safari#

This is terrible, 8 senseless deaths. Each week a new massacre...

I don't really know the ins and outs of neo-nazism but why would they attack their "own people" or hometown like this? Do they usually attack like this?

I'm not an expert either, but for neo-nazis (no matter if this was a neo-nazi attack or not), you are either on their side (which means you are against all foreigners and refugees, especially muslims) or you are an enemy. There have been attacks on refugee camps and mayors have resigned because they received death threats from extreme right-wing-groups for setting up refugee camps in their town/city. It's a mess to say the least. So if they attacked "their own people", it wouldn't surprise me.

:(

The Daily Mail is reporting that children were killed?

'Boom boom boom - he's killing the kids': Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's before rampaging through mall killing NINE with police now hunting three attackers
  • A number of people have been killed and another 10 people are injured after gunmen went on a shooting rampage
  • Police operation is ongoing in Munich, with the force warning people to stay in their homes and avoid public spaces
  • Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Olympia Shopping Centre after hearing gunshots
  • Witnesses said that the shopping centre gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting
  • Gunman reportedly fled after his shooting spree on the city underground network, which has now been shut down
  • City is in lockdown as police say they are searching for up to three gunmen, who are all on the run, after the attack

Disgusting and senseless. Such a blatant, evil disrespect for human life and human dignity.

Evilness in its purest form.

:(

The Daily Mail is reporting that children were killed?

'Boom boom boom - he's killing the kids': Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's before rampaging through mall killing NINE with police now hunting three attackers
  • A number of people have been killed and another 10 people are injured after gunmen went on a shooting rampage
  • Police operation is ongoing in Munich, with the force warning people to stay in their homes and avoid public spaces
  • Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Olympia Shopping Centre after hearing gunshots
  • Witnesses said that the shopping centre gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting
  • Gunman reportedly fled after his shooting spree on the city underground network, which has now been shut down
  • City is in lockdown as police say they are searching for up to three gunmen, who are all on the run, after the attack

:megamanson::megamanson::megamanson:

WTF is going on in this rotten and evil world? God, if you exist, help US!

madonna-like-a-prayer-o.gif