The Great Camille Paglia!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

On 09/02/2017 at 10:34 PM, Lolo said:

I get she 'expected' more of Madonna as a role model for aging women. I mean it worked for Camille as for everyone else, she projected so much onto Madonna, after all that's what stars are for, aren't they? Now she's disappointed Madonna won't fulfill  what she was hoping for, but that's no reason to put her down. She still has Helen and Judy and Jessica and Meryl and all the other gracefully aging dames of the entertainment industry, no point in bashing Madonna because she feels betrayed of what was only her projection and wishful thinking. 

Yes,  Madonna will age how she wants to.  She does not need to take notice of anyone telling her how she should look and age.  She never has in her entire career, so why start now.  Ditto with all women, be yourselves.  

Guest CzarnaWisnia
11 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I need her dragging Lena Dunham. I was assaulted by her perpetual nude and sunburn grotesqueness for Girls season six premiere. 

Have mixed feeling toward Paglia even though I still respect her outspokenness & harsh critiques on modern culture. Will probably get out a copy out of library when it becomes available.

Will purchase it In the future if I choose to own a personal copy. I will definitely not spend money on it if it winds up  being a poor/fair book.