MadonnaNation.com Forums
PetrusPan

Spice Girls thread

🤣🤣🤣 I doubt the coke story unless Mel b is like “I don’t give a fuck. I wanna do blow. Put your babeeeeyyy away!” But no one else comes across as a druggie lmfao 

I wa just listening to 2 Become 1 yesterday. God I love that song. It's such fabulous 90's cheese. 

I wish they would've come back in a better way for their reunion. I will never forgive them for that TRAGIC 'comeback' song, Headlines (Friendship Never Ends). Such shit.

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I wa just listening to 2 Become 1 yesterday. God I love that song. It's such fabulous 90's cheese. 

I wish they would've come back in a better way for their reunion. I will never forgive them for that TRAGIC 'comeback' song, Headlines (Friendship Never Ends). Such shit.

That songs was SO BLAND. I remembering hearing it and being like "wow..they/they're team, really don't give a shit about this reunion..."

I don’t believe anything the British media says. I remember reading the Sun back when 2 Become 1 came out. They said Victoria and Sporty stopped New York traffic when they were hoisted up on the beam on the Brooklyn Bridge. How stupid was the journalist or how stupid did they think the readers were? Well the readers of the Sun are pretty dumb. Still, they got paid to print that?

11 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I believe Geri came in and began writing Headlines and everyone just went on board knowing it was shit BUT the TOUR was really incredible from beginning to end and they were brilliant during their comeback! 

Wasn’t there apparently loads of drama on set for the Headlines video? Like Geri constantly having the take meditation breaks?

On 2/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, tasteinmen said:

Wasn’t there apparently loads of drama on set for the Headlines video? Like Geri constantly having the take meditation breaks?

lol i have never heard about this :) but may be true!..

The video was shot in Pinewood Studios in London and Mel B flew from LA for the video. Back then she was at the Dancing with the Stars. It must have taken a whole day :D 

Geri&Emma were writing the song way before the official announcement of the reunion. They were caught by the paparazzis going in&out of the studio.

Victoria has a career of her own + rich husband and doesn't need the $$$ hence no reunion tour for her.

Even if she's divorcing DB, she will get a huge payout from DB each month + properties.

Only girls who are struggling with $$$ are desperate for the tour.

Mel B is probably the desperate one. Geri is married to a filthy rich man. Baby spice works on radio now, Mel C, i think she does theatre, not sure. 

So really Mel B is probably the most desperate one out of them. 

1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Mel B is probably the desperate one. Geri is married to a filthy rich man. Baby spice works on radio now, Mel C, i think she does theatre, not sure. 

she will go nuts if the project being spicelled :lol2:

2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

I don’t see a reunion tour happening or at least one with Victoria on board. Her statement last year on how there comes a time to move on from the past is so truthful. Good on her for not wanting to milk the Spice Girls’ legacy. They had an extremely successful reunion tour in 2007 and performed together at the Olympics in 2012. Let it die.

3 hours ago, horn said:

Victoria has a career of her own + rich husband and doesn't need the $$$ hence no reunion tour for her.

Even if she's divorcing DB, she will get a huge payout from DB each month + properties.

Only girls who are struggling with $$$ are desperate for the tour.

I think Vicky B's business has made a large loss for several years although I don't think that's uncommon for many businesses.

Someone on Twitter did wonder if it would be a one off concert or a residency.

Residency at Royal Albetrt Hall would be great. A reason for me to go to London again :D

Can I just say how much I love Mel B’s chav accent. 

On 5.2.2018 at 4:15 AM, Diversity83 said:

Victoria talks about it at 1:36

Haha, they're already so annoyed by Mel B. Especially Victoria. :lol:

2 hours ago, GOD said:

Can I just say how much I love Mel B’s chav accent. 

It's not Chav, it's Northern although I can't remember from where.

cockney? 

Remember how great was Geri's first solo single???? OMG this swipes all efforts from flop princesses today! 

55 minutes ago, GOD said:

cockney? 

She’s not cockney. She’s from Leeds, up north. 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

It's not Chav, it's Northern although I can't remember from where.

chav or not

cockney or not

her accent is EVAHTHANG. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Remember how great was Geri's first solo single???? OMG this swipes all efforts from flop princesses today! 

Always thought it was awful. Still do. 

2 hours ago, GOD said:

cockney? 

Cockney is East London in the sarf-East