PetrusPan

Spice Girls thread

464 posts in this topic

I need that version on "say you'll be there"!

:inlove:

Still remember this as if it was yesterday :inlove:

Too funny, too cute, too sweet, and too spot on for words

They immediately understood what the male presenter was about

And refreshing to watch one of the few Italian TV stars who can actually master some decent English

They were really feeling comfortable with her and making a case for the bloated middle aged midget to be suppressed stat

Love the Dita inspiration for the gold tooth

And many other mini Madonna moments both in the Spice Girls as well as in their solo careers

You can sense all the influence Madonna had on them personally, before they replied to that ad

:bow: 

Surprisingly, Vicky B got an OBE yesterday for God knows what but, thanks to David's recent revelations of just doing charity work to try and become a sir, she couldn't turn this into a media circus! :rotfl:I bet she's fuming.

Still remember this as if it was yesterday :inlove:

Too funny, too cute, too sweet, and too spot on for words

They immediately understood what the male presenter was about

And refreshing to watch one of the few Italian TV stars who can actually master some decent English

They were really feeling comfortable with her and making a case for the bloated middle aged midget to be suppressed stat

They also did Spice Up Your Life during this appearance I think, Mel B dropped her mic while lip syncing and was running around trying to find it while the others tried not to lol :lmao:

Surprisingly, Vicky B got an OBE yesterday for God knows what but, thanks to David's recent revelations of just doing charity work to try and become a sir, she couldn't turn this into a media circus! :rotfl:I bet she's fuming.

She got it for her very successful fashion label and for being a UN goodwill ambassador focusing on paediatric HIV/AIDS.  Very well deserved 

They also did Spice Up Your Life during this appearance I think, Mel B dropped her mic while lip syncing and was running around trying to find it while the others tried not to lol :lmao:

She got it for her very successful fashion label and for being a UN goodwill ambassador focusing on paediatric HIV/AIDS.  Very well deserved 

You mean that UN role she got which she decided to announce on the same day she got David to open her new shop? So using sick children to promote her crappy clothing company?

vile woman, vile couple!

You mean that UN role she got which she decided to announce on the same day she got David to open her new shop? So using sick children to promote her crappy clothing company?

vile woman, vile couple!

She didn't "announce" anything - David and her parents showed up for the opening but there wasn't even press there.  It was really low key and she didn't even mention it until interviewers brought it up weeks later.  Both events are huge and it's not like she could've delayed one or the other.  And the only time she used "sick children to promote her crappy clothing company" was when she put out a tshirt for World AIDS Day last year with all the proceeds going to UNAIDS, whom she's worked with for years.  With that same logic you can argue that Madge used her Tears of a Clown fundraiser to get herself headlines and to promote the Rebel Heart Tour on Showtime tbh

and I'm assuming you know very little about fashion cuz her "crappy" clothing "company" gets regular acclaim from the super tough fashion press and celebs are always wearing her clothes.  Lest we forget Madonna was the first celebrity to wear one of her dresses in W

^ sorry but she just gets right on my tits and she and her bloody family are always in the uk media for no reason. 

Part 3 and Spice Up Your Life

I need that version on "say you'll be there"!

:inlove:

It's everything :inlove:

Mel B's nanny Lorraine Gilles says she was seduced into threesome by former Spice Girl NOT her husband

The former childminder alleges that she and Mel had a seven-year sexual affair

By Emmeline Saunders, 23 APR 2017

PROD-Lorraine-Giles.jpg

In the aftermath of Mel B's allegations against estranged husband Stephen Belafonte, her former nanny has stepped forward to make some shocking counter-claims.

Lorraine Gilles, who was employed by the married couple aged just 18 in 2009, has filed court documents that allege Mel was the one who seduced her – and that she and Belafonte never slept together without Mel's knowledge.

She also confirmed she did have an abortion in 2014, but said she fell pregnant to a one-night stand, not Stephen, as Mel had claimed in her own documents.

Gilles claimed that Mel had seduced a "naive and curious 18-year old" with "alcohol, fame and casual sex" shortly after Lorraine had arrived in the States, and that their sexual relationship continued for seven years.

Her court documents claim: "From the onset, Brown and Gilles developed a friendship and sexual relationship with one another that was separate and apart from Brown's relationship with her husband.

"Brown explained to Gilles that she and her husband had an open relationship."

Lorraine's legal team allege that Mel's previous claims - filed in order for her to take out a temporary restraining order against both Belafonte and Gilles - portrayed her as "a home wrecker, prostitute, and extortionist, maliciously describing Gilles as being impudent, unscrupulous and exploitative".

Read more:

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/mel-bs-nanny-lorraine-gilles-10280355