PetrusPan

Spice Girls thread

468 posts in this topic

we can keep on talking about the Spice. :)

so, there's no leak of Geralinde yet?

What happen to the old thread?

Scrapped. Like their reunion plans. :lmao:

Yeah, what happened to our main Spice thread?

Something had t happen to my account. I am sorry for our loss :(

Melanie C. who is my favorite Spice Girl has a new single out in the Uk called Numb. (It's not on US itunes or spotify yet) Has anyone in the Uk heard it yet?

It's produced by this London duo named Sons of Sonix who have worked with Ariana Grande. It's supposed to have a very current electronic club sound.

http://www.melaniec.net/

Did you like it? Might take a couple of listens. I just adore it. They have done her album (well, theres more than this song). I hope it goes down well. She just keeps improving. I was worried about her going with a current sound instead of rock but it works! REALLY works!

The girls were playing around trying to get the same sound, shes ahead on her own. It pieces the puzzle together.

Lets hope people hear it, if Bieber and ZAYN can get to number one well, it will just show ageism and sexism like I put in the Zayn thread. its not just about music is it? Well its funded on her label so lets hope it at least pays for itself. :)

Lovin it! Her voice has come a long way. It's deeper now

Anybody notice loads of off beat M samples??? Theres quite a few. You all know shes a huge fan right?

When you notice you will have a smile, promise.

Did you like it? Might take a couple of listens. I just adore it. They have done her album (well, theres more than this song). I hope it goes down well. She just keeps improving. I was worried about her going with a current sound instead of rock but it works! REALLY works!

The girls were playing around trying to get the same sound, shes ahead on her own. It pieces the puzzle together.

Lets hope people hear it, if Bieber and ZAYN can get to number one well, it will just show ageism and sexism like I put in the Zayn thread. its not just about music is it? Well its funded on her label so lets hope it at least pays for itself. :)

The song is not as catchy as a Bieber or Zayn song though. Plus she appeals to a very different demographic.

It will be when you give it another go BJ. x

Not putting my Britney down but its better than you make me.

Well yeah :lol:

I'm not saying it's bad. Good sound. Good lyrics. Reminds me of that Rihanna/Calvin/Toilet song with the vocal effects etc

I like a good strong chorus though and this is lacking that.

haha, I thought that too babe.

Have you spotted holiday, keep it together? vogue/EY snaps, ill remember and la isla yet? Its basically made from M songs with a modern twist, good lyrics and her relaxed voice.

haha, I thought that too babe.

Have you spotted holiday, keep it together? vogue/EY snaps, ill remember and la isla yet? Its basically made from M songs with a modern twist, good lyrics and her relaxed voice.

Didn't hear the words Strike a Pose in that one, will have to listen again :lmao:

Queen Emma talking about Madonna in Attitude this month -

"I remember when Madonna came to see us just after Geri left," recalls Emma, "and Madonna loves a gossip. She was asking us about all that but, at the time, it was just so raw, I was like 'er, I'm just going to go play with Lourdes'."

Queen Emma talking about Madonna in Attitude this month -

"I remember when Madonna came to see us just after Geri left," recalls Emma, "and Madonna loves a gossip. She was asking us about all that but, at the time, it was just so raw, I was like 'er, I'm just going to go play with Lourdes'."

:lmao: I can totally see that.....

It's in Apple Music in USA. I do like it!!

Yesterday Mel C performed Too Much with The Feelings. Shaaaade!

And when you're gone with Bryan Adams! Ugh such great songs!!!

basically mel c isn't doing it cause victoria isn't on board.