Failed Military Coup In Turkey And Aftermath

13729046_10154363861698151_6569414776431

Soldiers in every country are sacred but also dramatic figures .They can't judje ,can not choose they're just following orders .The abuse of a soldier is a barbarian and inhuman act especially if the abuse comes from their compatriots

13729046_10154363861698151_6569414776431

Soldiers in every country are sacred but also dramatic figures .They can't judje ,can not choose they're just following orders .The abuse of a soldier is a barbarian and inhuman act especially if the abuse comes from their compatriots

And in Turkey you can't even decide if you join the army. It's mandatory. Except if you have a serious disease and two ore three other exceptions.

Already some analysts claim the coup was a fake one and designed by Erdogan himself Don't know if i beleieve it but Erdogan is capable of anything

I wouldn't be surprised actually. :thumbsdown: The images of soldiers beaten and abused really disturb me. :megamanson:

what do you expect, people kissing their asses for the miliary coup ???

making those people heros now ?

thank god turkish people showed their power.

OK you are really nauseating and it's a pity someone who celebrates those pics is in this forum. What a disgusting post and behaviour. And you have the nerve to call us antidemocratic?

Ugh

Guest Mauro

And in Turkey you can't even decide if you join the army. It's mandatory. Except if you have a serious disease and two ore three other exceptions.

Like Israel.

Those soldiers pics are really sad and disturbing.

BBC reports that 2,700 Turkish judges have been removed from duty. 2,800 soldiers detained. 20 coup plotters already executed.

Erdogan is pointing the finger at an exiled cleric now living in Pennsylvania. He denies any involvement in the attempted coup. Mess.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/asia/turkey-military-action

Turkish president wants U.S. to send rival cleric home

(CNN)Declaring his government firmly in control, a defiant Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday demanded the United States arrest or extradite an exiled Islamic cleric he blames for a coup attempt that ended with nearly 200 people dead.
The cleric, Fethullah Gulen, living in self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania, suggested that overthrow and assassination attempts have been staged in the past though he did not directly accuse Erdogan of deliberately plunging Turkey into chaos.
The upheaval exposes deep discontent within the military ranks. But less than 24 hours after a night of violence, questions remained about who was behind it and why they decided to act now.
The ramifications of the coup attempt on the political system of a NATO ally and partner in the U.S. fight against ISIS also remain unclear.
Erdogan's call for U.S. involvement in punishing his rival comes after Turkish authorities closed the airspace around Turkey's Incirlik Air Base, where his government allows the American military to launch operations in the air campaign against ISIS in Syria and Iraq.
"This country suffered a lot in the hands of the Gulen Movement," Erdogan told throngs of supporters near his home in Istanbul.
"I call on the United States and President Barack Obama ... (to) either arrest Fethullah Gulen or return him to Turkey," he added. "If we are strategic partners or model partners, do what is necessary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks more and more like a staged stunt to have the pretext to blackmail NATO over Turkey's role and allegiance against ISIS/Assad etc etc. Unless somebody in Western Intelligence circles was really hoping for this dramatic turn of events. In any case Erdogan is a criminal. All of this can only serve to exacerbate tensions with Russia over the Syrian conflict and the fact that if the West in the guise of NATO and the UN manages to topple Assad then the Project for a New American Century roadmap from the year 2000 wil be mostly completed. Bless former NATO Supreme Commander General Wesley Clark for having started spilling the beans a decade ago or so

It's all very strange. From the news coverage I saw it seem like a pretty limp wristed affair for a military coup...

i think it is kind of fake thing...

all theatrical... :)

police arresting the soldiers?.. soldiers of the turkish army?.. this is desperately funny!.. and so dangerous

military is the secular wing of Turkey. Since his first day, Erdo wanted to get rid of the army. And slowly, he did it. He "muted" the military.

erdo needed this fake militarist act;
he called upon his "people" to the streets; to the airport... :/ to save him!..

Now; tomorrow we're gonna see the headlines: people of erdo saved their beloved president!

this military is not the same turkish military... it was dead few years ago!.. if the turkish military was still "alive" we wouldnt have the Daech/isis today. Just in few seconds!..

and yes... it's coming! :(

all the islamists are now in the streets...

so sad,

Atatürk reforms are all gone now!.. I won't be surprised if they'll build minarets in Anıtkabır (Atatürk's mausoleum in Ankara)

he is already powerful.... he set his throne way before he became the PM... he and his team worked so hard undercover.

they're from the islamist group in turkey.

for years *since the day of republic* we(today's minority; the secular crowd) ignored these islamists. and they all worked so hard undercover.

now he just did a charade... to sit his throne stronger; he gonna say "my people protected me"

right now, a civil war or something worse is on the way as far as i see; kurds, syrian refugees, islamists, and sub groups of these groups will crash...

but we the secular minority will be the sad losers. :)

So sad :(

Turkey the place to watch?

Erdogan is hardly able to suppress his glee at both the attempted coup and its failure in giving him the opportunity to further build up his power base, his dictatorship.

With widespread arrests and dismissal of judges as well as possible executions, this country, pivotal in many ways on the edge of both Europe and the Middle East, will challenge us in future diplomatic and security relationships.

so...

who did the coup? the judges?...

2700 judge arrested :D

and 1900 soldier.

one of the most beautiful land in the world has a bad luck with its "government"

Many places in the world have bad luck with its government especially the Middle East.

I think it's interesting to read the opinion of a Turk professor in the London school of economics :

Umut Özkırımlı

I cannot think of a better picture to summarize the dark abyss Turkey is heading too. A bunch of confused soldiers, barely over 18, beaten by a rabid mob cloaked in flags and motivated by nationalist/religious fanaticism, the police, or Erdogan's alternative army, watching passively, all on the very bridge that connects Europe to Asia, the "meeting point of East and West" as demagogues would say... I have no hope whatsoever in the future of this country.

13716210_10154699667641494_1391168029503

I think it's interesting to read the opinion of a Turk professor in the London school of economics :

Umut Özkırımlı

I cannot think of a better picture to summarize the dark abyss Turkey is heading too. A bunch of confused soldiers, barely over 18, beaten by a rabid mob cloaked in flags and motivated by nationalist/religious fanaticism, the police, or Erdogan's alternative army, watching passively, all on the very bridge that connects Europe to Asia, the "meeting point of East and West" as demagogues would say... I have no hope whatsoever in the future of this country.

13716210_10154699667641494_1391168029503

DISGUSTING when the islamists freely beat up the secularists in Turkey.

It get's worse.

• It is believed the photo was taken from a gymnasium in Sirnak, east Turkey
  • The soldiers look to have been stripped of their uniform and handcuffed

365D5DA400000578-3694469-A_photograph_ha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694469/Shocking-photo-shows-dozens-soldiers-bound-stripped-uniforms-Turkish-gymnasium-failed-coup.html

DISGUSTING when the islamists freely beat up the secularists in Turkey.

i read the coup was islamic too an adversary of Erdogan.

This reminds me of the old days of islamic conquerors during caliphate era when they were fighting and killing each others to rule the land.

As petrus said in the early post Erdogan muted the secular army and Daech wouldnt existed if the army was secular. The situation in Turkey is hopeless , they need a true miracle.

i read the coup was islamic too an adversary of Erdogan.

This reminds me of the old days of islamic conquerors during caliphate era when they were fighting and killing each others to rule the land.

As petrus said in the early post Erdogan muted the secular army and Daech wouldnt existed if the army was secular. The situation in Turkey is hopeless , they need a true miracle.

When I was in Iran the Iranians told me "What the world is going to when Turkey gets more and more islamised and Iran more secular and westernised". And its true.

Well of course the western nations will turn a blind eye and will shake hands with the CUNT and will talk about getting in the EU... Meanwhile countries like Iran have spent 15 years blocked because George W Bush felt like it

Well of course the western nations will turn a blind eye and will shake hands with the CUNT and will talk about getting in the EU... Meanwhile countries like Iran have spent 15 years blocked because George W Bush felt like it

yeah thats true. Hope u have landed safely. Kisses.

by the way, recently the opposition media was busy with Erdo's fake university diploma.

according to some sources he doesnt have a uni degree :D and to be a president, uni degree is a must. :D

don't worry he ll change the constitution in a heartbeat.

yeah thats true. Hope u have landed safely. Kisses.

I landed half an hour ago in Madrid!!! And I made it to the train, so in a couple of hours I'm embracing my babe. I've missed him so much!!!

It's so hot in Spain, by the way... I already miss Sofia. Thanks for having been such a good friend Elijah. I hope I see you both in Spain soon!!!!

I landed half an hour ago in Madrid!!! And I made it to the train, so in a couple of hours I'm embracing my babe. I've missed him so much!!!

It's so hot in Spain, by the way... I already miss Sofia. Thanks for having been such a good friend Elijah. I hope I see you both in Spain soon!!!!

So happy for catching the train :). Greetings to Harry! We miss u 2 already! It was so fun seeing you live and talking to you face to face. Cant wait to see u again soon my friend! Have a great trip back home.

by the way, recently the opposition media was busy with Erdo's fake university diploma.

according to some sources he doesnt have a uni degree :D and to be a president, uni degree is a must. :D

No need for a Sultan to fulfill the requirements of being a President.

So true!

Well Shia countries are treated differently from Sunni countries, there's a different ranking in the axis of evil rethoric we have been plagued by since 9/11. Till the UN, US/EU and NATO see it fit to use the Saudis and their Sunni allies against Shia countries that haven't opened and given a free run of their Central Banks to the Rothschilds of the world they will temporarily forget that Gulf countries are even more violent and abusive than any regime you might have in Iran and Syria. Then when they have reached their scopes with both Syria and Iran, they will finally dispose of Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc too. Sickening.

Then again the West has funnelled money into Saddam's pockets in the 70s and 80s and then suddenly told its citizens Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Just like they trained the Talibans/Al Qaeda against Russia in the late 70s because it was at the time convenient to and then blamed 9/11 on them 20 or so years later. Makes sense. NOT! Or maybe when you add up all the facts it really does make sense. A creepy type of sense.