Failed Military Coup In Turkey And Aftermath

it was like we were living the final days of Erdo era till last night...

last night those islamists in the streets; cut a soldier'S head... :/ isn't is so Daech?.. Now Daech has its official state.

in a newspaper i saw what i expected; islamists second goal is conquering Palestine

...their beloved Palestine. :D losers.

I remember the Mavi Marmara days so well... I used to live in Ankara when Erdo sent the ship to Gaza. My house was so close to the Israeli embassy in Ankara. The ship was stopped by the Israel and just in few minutes, the street i live in was full of people with the palestine flags and hjabi women... another charade it was :)

OMG! I m sad for Turkey. It seems like he put the state 100 years behind mentally and as a civil society, alienated the West and created the perfect conditions for a livelong dictatorship. Too bad we are at the very forefront. Scary shit to unfold now that he has the "grounds" to censor even more rights.

As if turkish tourism relies only on german tourists.

One year the tourism sectore may be not doing fine, but that doesnt affect on turkish economy which increases everyyear and this year there going to be a 3,5 growth ! Since 2002 turkish economy is on growth and weatlh came in every corner. Thank god,

as the other parties would have done better.

We have seen what others did in the 90s 80s....

The normal life came back after this stupid little stant.

ALso this presidial system is nothing new, back in the 90s CHP wanted it by themselves. Now Erdogan is blamed for it. How funny.

The presidial system will not change in the democracy of Turkey.

If you really think this isn't already affecting tourism you are being very delusional. Just the Ankara airport attack made people from all Europe reconsider. After this I'm sure that many people will chose Greece or Bulgaria.

Erdogan is a CUNT and has been playing with fire for years now. Buying oil from ISIS, pressuring the EU in the refugees crisis, being absurd with Russia... Sadly it will be the regular people who will suffer the consequences. Right now Erdogan has ZERO friends and the only reason why Turkey is considered is because of its strategic position.

I am very delusional you are right.

Maybe you should read my comment again, before commenting.

If you dont like Erdogan, good for you. Hes been elected in democratic way, and a military coup should fail him ? Lol lets go back to medieval time. And then claiming one wants democracy in turkey

Who says that the coup is right?

So if we criticise Cameron or Merkel we want medieval times too???

If he's a democratic president he can be criticised.

Exactly and its really highly doubtful he held these fair elections...

And the saddest of all things is reading around the web comments by young, presumibly well informed and accultured, travelling people happy with erdogan and the situation of the last 24 Hours and of what's to come

funny,

soldiers are being arrested by the police.

so, just imagine what's gonna happen: at the eastern borders of Turkey, there's no army... North Syrian and North Iraqi borders.

A truly awful and alarming scenario

This must have been long in the planning. It might have been very well a stunt in order to introduce more repression and dictatorship. I mean, having the perfect pretext to introduce it

The thing is Turkey is the connector between Europe and the Middle East, a fundamental piece in regards to the Syrian issue plus all that has to do with ISIS, so if something extremely chaotic happens there it will be the perfect excuse for war mongerers in the West and beyond the West to escalate tensions with Russia and China on purpose

Look at that South China Sea ruling

If you really think this isn't already affecting tourism you are being very delusional. Just the Ankara airport attack made people from all Europe reconsider. After this I'm sure that many people will chose Greece or Bulgaria.

Erdogan is a CUNT and has been playing with fire for years now. Buying oil from ISIS, pressuring the EU in the refugees crisis, being absurd with Russia... Sadly it will be the regular people who will suffer the consequences. Right now Erdogan has ZERO friends and the only reason why Turkey is considered is because of its strategic position.

So true

It took one attack in Tunisia to substantially impair their tourism revenue. What's been happening in Turkey has been going on for years now. He's managed to piss off Russia and NATO in the same breath, which says it all really. Nobody thinks that a military coup is anything good but people may very well point out where it obviously originated from. If it was a real coup anyway and not a gimmick to gain even more autocratic hold on the country. I hope that's not the case, but more instability in that particular region was certainly not needed.

Jaron are you Muslim? Other Turkish posters here...are you Muslim?

What does my religion has to do with that issue ?

And for your information,

No I am not. I belong to a another religion.

I feel so sorry for the soldiers being killed like animals by the Erdogan's supporters .But then again Turkish mob is used to these things ,they've been doing it for yeras

What does my religion has to do with that issue ?

And for your information,

No I am not. I belong to a another religion.

No need to be defensive. I was literally curious.

No need to be defensive. I was literally curious.

no worries :D

But being anti-erdogan doesnt make you democartic !

I will pass this thread, nowadays everyone becomes an expert in islamophoby, at turkish history, at military coups etc....

I will just do my luggage and fly to my lovely city Istanbul....have fun here guys !

what do you expect, people kissing their asses for the miliary coup ???

making those people heros now ?

thank god turkish people showed their power.

Turkish people? Give me a break. Those "Turkish people" you are talking about are AKP supporters. A few thousand of them. How many people live in Turkey again? And all I saw were Turkish men. Not one woman. But I guess Turkey has reached that point already when women are no longer considered people.

And it's pretty easy for you to talk. You are living in Germany and you are protected by the German law. I wonder if you had to live in Turkey all the time would you still be talking the way you are?

no worries :D

But being anti-erdogan doesnt make you democartic !

I will pass this thread, nowadays everyone becomes an expert in islamophoby, at turkish history, at military coups etc....

I will just do my luggage and fly to my lovely city Istanbul....have fun here guys !

In a democracy that prides itself to have fundamental civil rights, like freedom of speech it can even be considered an act of democracy for people to speak out against politicians who they think want to limit democracy and strip people off their liberties and civil rights. We, the people, have every right to be anti Erdogan and call ourselves democrats.

And what does have criticiszing Erdogan and his policies and actions to do with being an expert in islamophobia. No one in here engaged in such behaviour. And Turkish history and military? I think most people know about Atatürk and what his ideas of Turkey were and what he established. For many many years Turkey was admired for its progressive secular approach to become a modern country. And it worked very much in Turkeys favor hence the economic growth. But now we see the complete opposite. We see a country under Erdogan that is turning backwards and is slowly turning into an islamic state with a president that wants to be a sultan.

You're pro erdogan it seems.

Heartbreaking :sad: my blood is boiling seeing these innocent soldiers being humiliated by the satanists islamists supporters cunts of ottoman fascist Fuckingan.

My thoughts exactly