Is there a thread to discuss how shit and annoying hearing about Pokemon Go is

Guest bluejean

:lmao: OMG. On my last break at work and still laughing at a call I had about 20 minutes ago. Frantic man saying that "those Pokemon characters" are real and are running around everywhere in his back yard and trying to brainwash him. He wanted the police to help round them up and he told me not to believe that they are just a game.

I got used to this shit and nowadays i don't care if the world got bonkers with it (after all, I just discovered RuPaul Drag Race and i'm glued to the screen the second i get home :lol::lol::lol: . It's not very different to being glued to your smartphone looking for imaginary creatures ).

But me, being a grumpy old man, i'm annoyed now about another thing. Ok, so everybody can be going after pokemons and all that, but then when I say i'm having a party for Eurovision at home, they call me freak at work. Like, WTF? My freak moment lasts 5 hours, your freak moments last a whole life because you are a hideous creature!

A friend of mine walked 50 km in the last week!!! 50km! Just to catch 'em all! :lmao: He lost some weight too...

From what I know, you need to wake in order to "hatch" an egg e.g. you need to walk min 2km to hatch an entry level egg.

Hiroshima is Not Happy That Atomic Bomb Memorial is a Pokémon Go Site

Associated Press

July 27, 2016

The city wants the Pokéstops deleted by Aug. 6, the anniversary of the 1945 bombing

japan-pokemon-go-hiro_wong-1.jpg

People play Pokemon Go near the Atomic Bomb Dome at Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima, Japan July 26, 2016.

(TOKYO) Pokémon Go players are descending on an atomic bomb memorial park in Hiroshima, and officials of the western Japanese city are displeased.

They have asked game developer Niantic Inc. to remove the Pokéstops and other virtual sites that show up in the park for those playing the augmented-reality game. The city wants them deleted by Aug. 6, the anniversary of the 1945 bombing and the date of an annual ceremony to remember the victims.

Niantic declined to comment, saying it would not make public any discussions with a third party.

The expansive Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park is meant as a solemn memorial to the victims. It has become a draw for players since the Japan release of the addictive smartphone game last Friday.

Elsewhere, the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., and nearby Arlington National Cemetery have made similar requests to Niantic. Holocaust museum spokesman Andrew Hollinger said Wednesday that the museum had been removed from the game according to its wishes.

Niantic offers a form to request exclusions, but its neither automatic nor guaranteed.

The location-aware app gives digital rewards for visiting real places that have been designated Pokéstops and Gyms in the game.

http://time.com/4427705/hiroshima-pokemon-go/

I already hatched 2 eggs. Chelle, how many Pokemons do you have?

I have 65! Haven't been playing much! I think I'll start back up tomorrow! I want as many as I can get in my pokedex