Is there a thread to discuss how shit and annoying hearing about Pokemon Go is

Guest bluejean

People don't pay attention to their surroundings or to other people anymore anyway, so that's no surprise.

Tell me about it. I almost had an accident today because people were crossing the street without minding the traffic just staring at their fucking phones. The car in front of me had to do a full stop. It's unbelievable how ignorant and selfish people can be. You wanna die? Buy a rope!

2n8ngc6.jpg

LOL 😂

There is one of those pokemon hotspots in my street...so many people are standing there with their phones...Pokemom is everywhere!

5 people died climbing into a volcano looking for a Charizard. I caught two Pokémon in Marks and Spencers today.

Bitch please. You caught them in Iceland and Aldi. The only ones you know.

Omg I see adults walking on the side of the road now with their cell phones in hand!!! :lol:

Over the past few weeks I think I've seen more people pulling over than ever before.

The lengths people will go for this.....

I will say though

At least it's getting kids out of the house

Yet giving their parents high ass phone bills cause of all that data usage!! Tsk tsk!!

All of you that don't like it can fuck off! It's amazing and engaging, fun and informative!

All the haters must be the same haters that don't watch game of thrones and LOVE American horror story and Britney's new song 😂😂😂😂 go dance to that and leave Pokemon alone!

All of you that don't like it can fuck off! It's amazing and engaging, fun and informative!

All the haters must be the same haters that don't watch game of thrones and LOVE American horror story and Britney's new song go dance to that and leave Pokemon alone!

Get help.

Informative?

Yeah. The "poke stops" where you collect things are landmarks or just specific facts about locations. I've learned so much about different parts of the city playing this game. I found the friends building, the sex and the city apartments, and so many other historical/entertainment landmarks I didn't even know about.