Is there a thread to discuss how shit and annoying hearing about Pokemon Go is

Guest bluejean

Guest Rachelle of London

I wanna download it but I have to change my phone to American and I don't want to do that. Last time I changed my phone to Korean and couldn't get it back for months.

I wanna download it but I have to change my phone to American and I don't want to do that. Last time I changed my phone to Korean and couldn't get it back for months.

What phone do you have? It's kind of annoying that you have to walk around looking for pokemon but you can't actually go and battle somebody in the same way. :dead: So much health and safety shit gonna happen with this game. 'Kid found in mine said he was looking for Pikachu'. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

What phone do you have? It's kind of annoying that you have to walk around looking for pokemon but you can't actually go and battle somebody in the same way. :dead: So much health and safety shit gonna happen with this game. 'Kid found in mine said he was looking for Pikachu'. :lmao:

iPhone 6

i love trends like this. i dont mean just casual trends. i mean BIG TRENDS like this when the average user count is bigger in a few days than the twitter user after 10 years. that says a LOT. I downloaded it illegally for my little brother (and yes I was curious) and we saw so many people (young & old) playing it outside already. i think its fun and cute

It has literally taken over EVERYTHING.

I have no interest in it at all, but a lot of people seem to be having a blast with it. Just be the fuck careful and watch where you are going and for Christ sake don't play while you are driving.

I have blocked all kind of pages so my Facebook isn't flooded with this shit. Just two weeks ago it was GOT. I reall feel I'm surrounded by SHEEPS following trends and getting crazy and retard with them UGH