Terrorist attack of the day Nice, France

Yep Mauro and Love Spent seem to like these far right people. It's almost like they WISH for a civil war and take pleasure in all this with their morbid and macabre views on the world in their posts. Try Xanax. I think i'm gonna block them to avoid reading the bullshit they spread like stupid brainless right winger sheeps.

The first woman killed was Muslim.

Yes and Muslims have been murdered in Muslim countries by these low life cowards who probably haven't read a single verse of the Quran. Just takes a stupid idiot to cause such carnage and distruction.

Just unlawful morons who want to cause terror and war. We should start calling them murderers.

This is a different kind of evil, so hard to stop it.

Beyond sickening :(

Source:

The World’s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. We conduct public opinion polling, demographic research, content analysis and other data-driven social science research. We do not take policy positions.

gsi2-overview-9.pnggsi2-overview-11.png

gsi2-overview-7.png

And NO Roland, I'm not a 'right winger'. You're really too much sometimes. :lmao: Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks.

Source:

The Worlds Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. We conduct public opinion polling, demographic research, content analysis and other data-driven social science research. We do not take policy positions.

gsi2-overview-9.pnggsi2-overview-11.png

gsi2-overview-7.png

And NO Roland, I'm not a 'right winger'. You're really too much sometimes. :lmao: Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks.

Absurd. Those polls are never done properly: with a wide number and RANGE of people. Those Pew polls are a joke and it's not the first time they've been shown in this forum to prove points.

Absurd. Those polls are never done properly: with a wide number and RANGE of people. Those Pew polls are a joke and it's not the first time they've been shown in this forum to prove points.

What polls on this topic do you approve of? I'd love some links.

Guest Pud Whacker

The first woman killed was Muslim.

the first woman was mowed over?

well, they would stone her if she didnt have her burka on. so, you know...

I'm sorry to say but these guys have read the Qur'an, they use verses from the Qu'ran to justify their actions from killing infidels to keeping sex slaves (the wives and daughters from the enemies they kill - look up the Yazidi girls). Sorry but it IS there in their religious doctrine, they aren't just associating themselves with Islam for no reason. They are taking these religious texts literally, unlike moderate religious people (most of the world). Sharia Law is gods law to them. Saying Islam is Peace and Terrorism has no religion is like putting our heads in the sand, Islam needs a reformation of sorts, it is a problem when on such a large scale the religious doctrines are being used to kill and torture people.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm sorry to say but these guys have read the Qur'an, they use verses from the Qu'ran to justify their actions from killing infidels to keeping sex slaves from the enemies they kill. Sorry but it IS there in their religious doctrine, they aren't just associating themselves with Islam for no reason. They are taking these religious texts literally, unlike moderate religious people (most of the world). Sharia Law is gods law to them.

Yes. I grew up with it. My first boyfriend at 14 was. I was very close to his mother and sister.

I loved it because I was very openly gay and he protected me. Had a pistol and everything. I was very young.

But looking back on it...

Guest Mauro

Yep Mauro and Love Spent seem to like these far right people. It's almost like they WISH for a civil war and take pleasure in all this with their morbid and macabre views on the world in their posts. Try Xanax. I think i'm gonna block them to avoid reading the bullshit they spread like stupid brainless right winger sheeps.

Excuse me? I posted one article from NEWSWEEK.

I work in Orange S.A and i received this email today from CEO. Stéphane Richard :(

5EBB8712-89BE-4A42-B19B-F086CAF5BCEA.png

Hello,

A very large scale terrorist attack hit once again France yesterday night targeting people celebrating the French National Day in Nice.

Its a terrible shock to all of us. Our thoughts are primarily with the numerous victims, their families and relatives.

At this time, we have no information about possible victims among Oranges employees.

Beyond the Group Executive Committee team, the entire Orange community shares the immense emotion and feeling of deep sorrow that has submerged the French Nation.

Lets stand together and united to face this hardship. Together lets reject what is unacceptable.

Stéphane Richard

It's not as popular, in that you don't have the same big gatherings you have for a soccer game.

but it's more difficult to conttol,in a football much you only have to control de stadium and the surrounding area.the tour is more spread,and Im sure they will have security in les champs elisees,more than the usual

but it's more difficult to conttol,in a football much you only have to control de stadium and the surrounding area.the tour is more spread,and Im sure they will have security in les champs elisees,more than the usual

Just like they did yesterday for the military parade

I didn't want to bump the thread but today some breaking news about the Bataclan attack in Paris came to light.
Warning graphic descriptions:

French government 'suppressed gruesome torture' of Bataclan victims as official inquiry is told some were castrated ,disemboweled and had their eyes gouged out by the ISIS killers

The French government suppressed the media from reporting the gruesome torture of several of the Bataclan terrorist attack victims, it has been claimed.
A government committee has heard that policemen on the scene of the attacks last November vomited after witnessing victims with their eyes gouged out. They claimed that some had been castrated with their genitals put in their mouths and that women were stabbed in the genitals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

The President of the Committee read off a letter he had received from one of the victim’s father: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled.” His son was so mutilated, the father wrote, that he could only identify him from the left side of his face.

But when prosecutors were questioned on the victims’ injuries, they insisted that it was possible they were caused by gunfire and explosions. They point to the fact that no sharp knives were found on the scene, making mutilation and beheading difficult.
“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described… may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted,” a prosecutor argued.
“Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?” asked one incredulous committee member.
“I do not have that information,” the prosecutor responded.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-french-gov-suppressed-evidence-of-gruesome-torture-during-paris-attacks/

I was just going to post about that ^. :( Barbaric!!!!!!!!! It's not a shock, look at the video I posted, just look up Islamic state, heads on fences, kids watching crucifixions, mobiles out watching people die. It's just outrageous, there are no words actually.

I didn't want to bump the thread but today some breaking news about the Bataclan attack in Paris came to light.

Warning graphic descriptions:

French government 'suppressed gruesome torture' of Bataclan victims as official inquiry is told some were castrated and had their eyes gouged out by the ISIS killers

The French government suppressed the media from reporting the gruesome torture of several of the Bataclan terrorist attack victims, it has been claimed.

A government committee has heard that policemen on the scene of the attacks last November vomited after witnessing victims with their eyes gouged out. They claimed that some had been castrated with their genitals put in their mouths and that women were stabbed in the genitals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

The President of the Committee read off a letter he had received from one of the victim’s father: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled.” His son was so mutilated, the father wrote, that he could only identify him from the left side of his face.

But when prosecutors were questioned on the victims’ injuries, they insisted that it was possible they were caused by gunfire and explosions. They point to the fact that no sharp knives were found on the scene, making mutilation and beheading difficult.

“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described… may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted,” a prosecutor argued.

“Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?” asked one incredulous committee member.

“I do not have that information,” the prosecutor responded.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-french-gov-suppressed-evidence-of-gruesome-torture-during-paris-attacks/

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::megamanson: I feel sick. These ISIS people are just demonic. They are pure evilness. There's no sign of humanity in them. I hope they rot in hell, if it exists.

BREAKING: 'Machete attack' foiled at Nice vigil where mourners were praying for dead

AN attacker has reportedly been caught carrying a huge blade at a vigil for victims of the Nice terror attack.

5789411d662ff_Untitled1.jpg

Ryan Broderick @broderick

Eye witnesses say he had a "large knife". One described it as a "machete". Said he was trying to attack people.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/530436/machete-knife-attack-nice-cathedral-vigil-terrorist-attacks

It is the dailystar but have you heard anything about this?

people arent shocked anymore and seem to stop caring quicker. thats how common these attacks are currently. people are almost becoming desensitized

So true. It's terrible

Nikki and Chelle, I feel the opposite at the moment. I am so shocked and saddened by this and every time I think about it, I get teary, fearful and also angry. I always feel shocked and horrified about terrorist attacks but now feel dead inside as well when I think about it. Trying not to think about it just to get through. So sick of terrorism in the world. It is happening everywhere in the world and everyone is being affected including the innocent people in the Middle East who don't want fanatics taking over their way and quality of life.

My thoughts go to all the people who lost their lives, to those who are now in life threatening conditions, those who are injured, and their families, their loved ones.

A day of national celebration in one of the most beautiful places on Earth turned into horror.

I am feeling incredible sadness and utter anger over this fucked up horrendous atrocity committed by an evil coward piece of shit, and whoever funded him to go through with it.

Rest in peace all the victims of this barbaric attack.

My thoughts go to all the people who lost their lives, to those who are now in life threatening conditions, those who are injured, and their families, their loved ones.

A day of national celebration in one of the most beautiful places on Earth turned into horror.

I am feeling incredible sadness and utter anger over this fucked up horrendous atrocity committed by an evil coward piece of shit, and whoever funded him to go through with it.

Rest in peace all the victims of this barbaric attack.

Perfectly said and feel exactly the same.

Officials at a news conference described what they knew about the suspect while confirming that at least 84 people were killed — including 10 children — while 202 others were wounded. Of the 52 people in critical condition, 25 remained on life support, said French prosecutor Francois Molins.

The killer's estranged wife has been taken into police custody.

Nice Attack: Police Arrest Three as ISIS Claims Responsibility

Militant group Islamic State (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the truck attack on the French city of Nice on Saturday as French police arrested three people there in connection with the carnage that claimed the lives of at least 84 people.

"The person who carried out the operation in Nice, France, to run down people was one of the soldiers of Islamic State," the news agency Amaq, which supports ISIS, said via its Telegram account.

"He carried out the operation in response to calls to target nationals of states that are part of the coalition fighting Islamic State," the statement said.

French authorities said they were checking the claim. The 31-year old Tunisian driver of the truck drove at a Bastille day crowd on the waterfront of the French riveria city on Thursday night. Authorities had been working to find out whether his motives were indeed connected to radical Islam.

He was not known to French intelligence sources for radicalization.

The arrests, which came on top of two on Friday including the attacker's wife, concerned the attacker's "close entourage", the sources said. They were made in two different areas of Nice.

http://europe.newsweek.com/nice-attack-france-isis-claim-arrests-wife-extremism-481010

I also read a baby hasn't had any visitors so they are assuming he/she was orphaned that night. But what about other relatives? Ugh. So sad.

Read earlier that the guy had gay hookups in the run up to the attack and had just divorced his wife,

Sounds similar to the Orlando shooting in that he was having issues with his sexuality.