Terrorist attack of the day Nice, France

16% is not 27% like in that Molyneux sourceless screen grab.

And what was the question they asked in these polls ?

Last year Fox News published a list of the supposed NO GO ZONES in Paris that had us all laugh because not only they couldn't even place Paris right on a map but also because most of us were living in these no go zones that are far from being the lawless places they described.

Check your sources.

France needs a PUTIN.

nobody fucks with him.

USA too

This is our life now, you can't go to war with an ideology or a cult.

You can never surrender to these cunts and their vile brains

I am truly sad after seeing this ridiculous poll.

WTF happened to FRANCE? why they open the doors to these ppl to live in their country

didnt they learn from the past and history? how the ancient civilizations like Egypt , Iraq and Syria were. And who r they now?

these ISIS cunts destroyed the heritage of Syria that excised 3000BC even the early Arabs who conquered the middle eastern 1400 years ago didnt have the guts to do that.

imagine if they destroy the Pyramids? I think I will commit suicide.

USA too

WTF happened to FRANCE? why they open the doors to these ppl to live in their country

didnt they learn from the past and history?

Very well said!

I feel the same about the Giza pyramids. I know that Isis posted a video that claimed they will be destroyed. All that rich ancient Egyptian culture lost..

I just heard about this i'm sick. So many innocent people dead including children. :( stay safe everyone.

Trump canceled the announcement of his VP pick (who most say it is indeed Pence) for tomorrow because of the attacks.

He is acting like its out of respect. Give me a break. He just knows this is going to dominate the news cycle all day and he wants all the attention.

Like Hillary wouldn't do the same. They all do!

16% is not 27% like in that Molyneux sourceless screen grab.

And what was the question they asked in these polls ?

Last year Fox News published a list of the supposed NO GO ZONES in Paris that had us all laugh because not only they couldn't even place Paris right on a map but also because most of us were living in these no go zones that are far from being the lawless places they described.

Check your sources.

Last time I was in France (Strasbourg) I went out for a walk one afternoon. I sat down for a rest and a 4 year old boy started rubbing his genetials across my back. After I walked away quickly, in shock, and in fear I'd slap the shit out of him and be arrested, 2 men came up to me and asked where my man was.

Those were "NO GO" areas to me from that point on.

Maybe you just have to be a woman walking alone to see it ...

Guest Pud Whacker

Last time I was in France (Strasbourg) I went out for a walk one afternoon. I sat down for a rest and a 4 year old boy started rubbing his genetials across my back. After I walked away quickly, in shock, and in fear I'd slap the shit out of him and be arrested, 2 men came up to me and asked where my man was.

Oh Sloane, that's awful.

16% is 16% too many. What about Salah Abdeslam who helped organize the Paris attacks? He was in hiding for months and no one reported him. One of the worlds most wanted men, that was crazy.

God, where your man was? That reminds me of the New Years Eve Cologne attacks where a couple of men told a security guard that this one girl who they were trying to touch up was 'their wife'. :( Sorry that happened to you.

USA too

didnt they learn from the past and history? how the ancient civilizations like Egypt , Iraq and Syria were. And who r they now?

these ISIS cunts destroyed the heritage of Syria that excised 3000BC even the early Arabs who conquered the middle eastern 1400 years ago didnt have the guts to do that.

I am worried about Egypt too. I love Egypt, it's my favourite place I've never been, it's one of the most, if not the most liberal "middle eastern" country, it was a country thriving off of tourism, the british people loved it there throughout the 20th century, it's a shame to see it getting muddled in with this horrific mess. These terrorist twats have totally destroyed many livelihoods. Cairo Museum has taken off their photography ban, perhaps to lure more tourism. But sadly many people are too scared to go there now. (not all of course, those who go say it's fine and not scary, but you can understand why the general public are fearful of North Africa/Middle East).

I can't get over the poor Coptic/Christian men beheaded on the beach a couple of years ago in Libya, their blood making the Mediterranean sea red, it was like exodus. It was horrific. The fact that Egyptair crashed recently was not a surprise to me, they haven't said it was a terrorist attack but terrorists already took one plane down in Egypt, so I'd be shocked if this recent one came down on it's own. Lately, I was thinking how if I was to go to Egypt, I'd fly at night to be safer, so the fact that the plane went down at night creeped me out. :(

Come back into Europe?! What makes you not think they aren't living here already?!

Look at all the 'no go' police zones in France, Sweden, the Netherlands ......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-visiting-molenbeek-the-police-no-go-zone-that-was-home-to-two-of-the-gunmen-a6735551.html

Most of the Paris Attackers were born in Europe you're right.

16% is 16% too many. What about Salah Abdeslam who helped organize the Paris attacks? He was in hiding for months and no one reported him. One of the worlds most wanted men, that was crazy.

God, where your man was? That reminds me of the New Years Eve Cologne attacks where a couple of men told a security guard that this one girl who they were trying to touch up was 'their wife'. :( Sorry that happened to you.

I am worried about Egypt too. I love Egypt, it's my favourite place I've never been, it's one of the most, if not the most liberal "middle eastern" country, it was a country thriving off of tourism, the british people loved it there throughout the 20th century, it's a shame to see it getting muddled in with this horrific mess. These terrorist twats have totally destroyed many livelihoods. Cairo Museum has taken off their photography ban, perhaps to lure more tourism. But sadly many people are too scared to go there now. (not all of course, those who go say it's fine and not scary, but you can understand why the general public are fearful of North Africa/Middle East).

I can't get over the poor Coptic/Christian men beheaded on the beach a couple of years ago in Libya, their blood making the Mediterranean sea red, it was like exodus. It was horrific. The fact that Egyptair crashed recently was not a surprise to me, they haven't said it was a terrorist attack but terrorists already took one plane down in Egypt, so I'd be shocked if this recent one came down on it's own. Lately, I was thinking how if I was to go to Egypt, I'd fly at night to be safer, so the fact that the plane went down at night creeped me out. :(

I shed a tear reading your post its like youre living with us , I dont wanna talk more about Egypt here.

I am worried about Europe and the fast growing of radical islamists. their civilization can fall in a night if they didnt get rid of this ideology

France is the heart of Europe the birthplace of RENAISSANCE and SECULARISM!! these terrorists r doing their actions on purpose

Just woke up and new this. Absolutely horrible.

ISIS is not an organisation that sends memos around and tell this agent or that agent what to do. Most of its followers are crazy people. Simply crazy. Those crazy people can buy arms, gather around a chief and make a massacre.

The bigger the news coverage is, the most those crazy people stand up and do their attack. I was fearing the moment when only a lorry or a simple vehicle was used to make a massacre in a big gathering. And it has happened.

I'm so sorry and angry.

Just woke up and new this. Absolutely horrible.

ISIS is not an organisation that sends memos around and tell this agent or that agent what to do. Most of its followers are crazy people. Simply crazy. Those crazy people can buy arms, gather around a chief and make a massacre.

The bigger the news coverage is, the most those crazy people stand up and do their attack. I was fearing the moment when only a lorry or a simple vehicle was used to make a massacre in a big gathering. And it has happened.

I'm so sorry and angry.

Why were you fearing the moment when a terrorist used a "simple vehicle"?

I don't get it.