Terrorist attack of the day Nice, France

The carnage around the globe just doesn't end.

It's just one thing after another lately.

I feel like by and large we have known nothing but war and destruction and terror attacks for the last 15 years.

it´s in the middle of europe, realñly difficult to control, I guess...this is shit.Apparently there are a few people kidnapped

Personally, I think it's more the case of the involvement of France in Syria and I guess at some point something really went wrong with the integration of a part of the muslim population migrating to France from ex colonies, but I've never been to France and lived there, so I could be totally wrong...

Personally, I think it's more the case of the involvement of France in Syria and I guess at some point something really went wrong with the integration of a part of the muslim population migrating to France from ex colonies, but I've never been to France and lived there, so I could be totally wrong...

this also.but again, as it has been said before, most of the population that were originally from the colonies, are against all this shit...

This is horrific.

France: Truck Driver 'Came Out Shooting'

A man says he saw a truck driver hit a crowd of revellers and then emerge from the vehicle shooting, leaving "bodies everywhere".

An eyewitness to the Nice attack has said he saw a truck driver slam a vehicle into a crowd of revellers and then emerge from the vehicle shooting.

Wassim Bouhlel said: "There was carnage on the road. Bodies everywhere."

Dozens of people are thought to have been killed around the city's Palais de la Mediterranee, a building that fronts the beach.

http://news.sky.com/story/nice-witness-truck-driver-came-out-shooting-10502107

- live news stream

hwCX7C7.jpg

Scary numbers actually.. :megamanson: It should be 0 %everywhere. :nervous::nervous::nervous: With ISIS losing in Syria and Iraq, we should expect lots of foreign fighters to come back in Europe and try to do some crazy shit. I know that it's impossible to avoid a terroristic attack 100%, but we need more or a better coordination among intelligences.

hwCX7C7.jpg

1. this guy is a well known far right racist misogynistic asshole

2. There are no references for this poll. Which official polling organization did it ? Who ordered this poll ? This appears nowhere and seems totally made up because that's what HIS KIND of morons do. They use internet to spread their lies and neurosis.

Trump canceled the announcement of his VP pick (who most say it is indeed Pence) for tomorrow because of the attacks.

He is acting like its out of respect. Give me a break. He just knows this is going to dominate the news cycle all day and he wants all the attention.

Being that this is an attack on Bastille day it is an attack on France and the freedom of French people. Devestated for France and humanity. Whatever your political leaning nobody can deny we need a resolution to this fast. We can't keep picking up bodies from the street. So sad.

Guest Mauro

1. this guy is a well known far right racist misogynistic asshole

2. There are no references for this poll. Which official polling organization did it ? Who ordered this poll ? This appears nowhere and seems totally made up because that's what HIS KIND of morons do. They use internet to spread their lies and neurosis.

16% OF FRENCH CITIZENS SUPPORT ISIS, POLL FINDS

8/26/14

One in six French citizens sympathises with the Islamist militant group ISIS, also known as Islamic State, a poll released this week found.

The poll of European attitudes towards the group, carried out by ICM for Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya, revealed that 16% of French citizens have a positive opinion of ISIS. This percentage increases among younger respondents, spiking at 27% for those aged 18-24.

A recent Ifop poll placed French president Francois Hollande’s approval rating at just 18%.

The survey also tested attitudes in Britain and Germany and found that 7% of British citizens responded favourably to ISIS. However, UK polling showed an inverse demographic trend to that of France, with support for ISIS rising with age. 4% of 18-24-year-olds saying they either strongly or somewhat support ISIS, compared to 6% of 24-35-year-olds surveyed and 11% of 35-44-year-olds. Positive attitudes to ISIS in Germany showed less divergence, remaining between 3% and 4% for all age groups.

Newsweek’s France Correspondent, Anne-Elizabeth Moutet, was unsurprised by the news. “This is the ideology of young French Muslims from immigrant backgrounds,” she said, “unemployed to the tune of 40%, who’ve been deluged by satellite TV and internet propaganda.” She pointed to a correlation between support for ISIS and rising anti-Semitism in France, adding that “these are the same people who torch synagogues”.

France is home to an estimated 5 million Muslims, largely of North African descent, who arrived from the 1950s onwards in the wake of France’s decolonisation and the 1970s 'regroupement familiale' policy, which welcomed the families of migrant workers from ex-colonies.

ICM interviewed 3,007 respondents in Britain (1,000), France (1,006) and Germany (1,001) by telephone between 11th and 21st July this year, before the group released a video of an apparently British jihadist executing American journalist James Foley.

Last week a British MP claimed that as many as 1,500 British Muslims may have travelled to the Middle East to fight for ISIS, putting the figure at more than twice the number that fight for the British armed forces.

http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

2. There are no references for this poll. Which

A different poll but the sentiment remains the same.

http://europe.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795?rm=eu

16% OF FRENCH CITIZENS SUPPORT ISIS, POLL FINDS

A poll conducted by ICM found that support was as high as 27% amongst French citizens aged between 18 and 24

Scary numbers actually.. :With ISIS losing in Syria and Iraq, we should expect lots of foreign fighters to come back in Europe and try to do some crazy shit.

Come back into Europe?! What makes you not think they aren't living here already?!

Look at all the 'no go' police zones in France, Sweden, the Netherlands ......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-visiting-molenbeek-the-police-no-go-zone-that-was-home-to-two-of-the-gunmen-a6735551.html