Oscar Pistorius gets only 6 years for murdering his girlfriend

What a disgrace. Reeva Steenkamp deserved better. How can her murderer only receive 6 years and with parole, probably much less than that. Is that all her life was worth ? Pathetic. RIP Reeva, the real victim who is not with us anymore.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/oscar-pistorius-six-year-sentence-sparks-shock-outrage-embarrassment-to-the-justice-system-20160706-gq06fg.html

And did I read that the time he has already spent in his mansion will count towards the sentence? Very disturbing outcome.

I'm actually shocked he got sent down for it as I really believed he was going to get away with murder. At least he got convicted and it's on record. Rich, famous people will never be treated fairly during court proceedings.. That's how our justice system works in this world.

Disgusting. I guess his sympathy walk across the courtroom on his stubs did wonders.

it did....

And did I read that the time he has already spent in his mansion will count towards the sentence? Very disturbing outcome.

but at least it's better then the first sentence...

at the start of the trial, when he thought he would get away with the defense "i thought it was a thief" he was partying on daily basis and happy to be photographed

Disgusting. I guess his sympathy walk across the courtroom on his stubs did wonders.

I think so too..

It's shocking and not fair!

Another case of the rich and famous getting away with it

6 years for deliberately killing someone is a joke

It feels like legalising murder