Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, police shootings. :(

im just here to tell you, if it was obama or hillary, people would be protecting them.

hes black!!!

she cant stabilize on her cankles!!!!

republicans are a target for gays like madonna is for #SJW and the GP.

PERIOD.

Um.......no.

im just here to tell you, if it was obama or hillary, people would be protecting them.

hes black!!!

PERIOD.

Uh????

hes black!!!

PERIOD.

......wyd

Criminal activities should be tackled equally regardless of race or creed.

Opportunities should be equal regardless of race or creed.

Most importantly people need to open their minds and stop living in fear!

Of course that's the way it SHOULD be, but that isn't the reality, nor has it ever been in this country.

& who is exactly "living in fear?" -Being aware of the situation & navigating through it is the wisest thing one can do.

Guest Mauro

hes black!!!

PERIOD.

http://www.freerepublic.com

They'll agree with you.

Maybe he's a target for the gays because he marginalized us for his entire presidency. Maybe he's a target for a lot of people because forced the country into a phoney war, fucked up a natural disaster, waited until it was too late to deal with a economic blowup, etc.

Republicans are a target for a lot of people. I mean they've spent decades lurching from catastrophe from catastrophe and they always seem to have at least a supporting role in causing them. Democrats aren't angels but their hands are far cleaner when it comes to governing. I'm sorry but that's just the tea.

So EAT IT!!

Of course that's the way it SHOULD be, but that isn't the reality, nor has it ever been in this country.

& who is exactly "living in fear?" -Being aware of the situation & navigating through it is the wisest thing one can do.

Racists and by in large the American public are living in fear. It's gross.

Cite some polls and numbers GU. For someone who will one day claim to know nothing about America's political and social atmosphere and then next day speak like a scholar on it I have yet to see you provide any credible foundation for the stuff you say.

Cite some polls and numbers GU. For someone who will one day claim to know nothing about America's political and social atmosphere and then next day speak like a scholar on it I have yet to see you provide any credible foundation for the stuff you say.

You need me to quote figures? Are you unaware of the numerous deaths caused by gun violence? :-/ America is horribly racist and misogynistic. Not all American people but certainly American culture. Guns aren't even a step closer to being banned. What more does it take?

I'm not talking about that. That's more than apparent. You keep washing Americans with the same brush saying we're all living in fear and divided and awkwardly asking us to start revolutions. Blathering on about racists. Yeah we have guns, white trash, swamp scum. But I'm not living in fear. Isaac isn't. We are aware of the problem, but we're not using anxiety or "fear" to change it. Like most of our generation we're getting involved how we can.

Idk, you just come across as disingenuous every time America lurches from crisis to crisis and I'm kinda over it. I'm not picking a fight with you, just making an observation.

I'm not talking about that. That's more than apparent. You keep washing Americans with the same brush saying we're all living in fear and divided and awkwardly asking us to start revolutions. Blathering on about racists. Yeah we have guns, white trash, swamp scum. But I'm not living in fear. Isaac isn't. We are aware of the problem, but we're not using anxiety or "fear" to change it. Like most of our generation we're getting involved how we can.

Idk, you just come across as disingenuous every time America lurches from crisis to crisis and I'm kinda over it. I'm not picking a fight with you, just making an observation.

A strange and highly inaccurate observation nonetheless. It's bizarre to me that these things eventually just slide on by. If these things happened here something would be done to amend the law and the issue. Just like Australia did. American people just seem much more accepting of injustice than they should be.

Oh and living in fear is about the fact that your culture and politics is based on extremes.

hes black!!!

PERIOD.

Pud, Bush was a moron before he became president.

why do you even speak to it?

Shouldn't you be proving how gritty and raw you are by saying you're sexually aroused by whichever gay hating fascist is your current buzz word? I see right through you.

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud, Bush was a moron before he became president.

im certain he was but im not even talking about all that.

all im saying here, if it was barry or hillary and boy do they have their blunders (barrys speech yesterday was an abomination) it would either fly by or people would make excuses for it.

I THINK EVERY CANDIDATE RIGHT NOW IS AN ASSHOLE.

and UGLY.

and im going to have to look at one of them for 4 years.

A strange and highly inaccurate observation nonetheless. It's bizarre to me that these things eventually just slide on by. If these things happened here something would be done to amend the law and the issue. Just like Australia did. American people just seem much more accepting of injustice than they should be.

Oh and living in fear is about the fact that your culture and politics is based on extremes.

Alright then.

American people just seem much more accepting of injustice than they should be.

rVk7o6Q.gif

I don't want to turn this into a Laganja Estranja-esque GU bashing, BUT you're dead wrong. You're familiar with Toni Morrison, James Baldwin, MLK, Dr. Joy Degruy? People have been calling out injustice in this country for decades. Non-white citizens in the US didn't acquire equal civil liberties JUST BECAUSE those in power felt generous... people marched for their rights. Lives were lost. Minds were broadened. I think you're simplifying the issue as if we don't give a damn. We surely do, but change takes time.

Racists and by in large the American public are living in fear. It's gross.

I can't speak for all Americans, but I can assure you that most people of color (especially Black Folks) are NOT living in fear. There was a time where open racism was tolerated & legally protected; fear WAS the atmosphere at the time, but no more. The nation HAS progressed, but we still have to deal with the remnants of systematic oppression; we're living in AWARENESS, not fear. We stay woke.

The only people living in fear are the racists themselves cuz they're the ones that are scared of my black ass.

rVk7o6Q.gif

I don't want to turn this into a Laganja Estranja-esque GU bashing, BUT you're dead wrong. You're familiar with Toni Morrison, James Baldwin, MLK, Dr. Joy Degruy? People have been calling out injustice in this country for decades. Non-white citizens in the US didn't acquire equal civil liberties JUST BECAUSE those in power felt generous... people marched for their rights. Lives were lost. Minds were broadened. I think you're simplifying the issue as if we don't give a damn. We surely do, but change takes time.

I can't speak for all Americans, but I can assure you that most people of color (especially Black Folks) are NOT living in fear. There was a time where open racism was tolerated & legally protected; fear WAS the atmosphere at the time, but no more. The nation HAS progressed, but we still have to deal with the remnants of systematic oppression; we're living in AWARENESS, not fear. We stay woke.

The only people living in fear are the racists themselves cuz they're the ones that are scared of my black ass.

To be fair I wasn't referring to racism when I mentioned fear. It's more the fear of a lack of personal security. Fear of something unknown. Whatever. A presidential candidate such as Donald trump (saying he wants a wall to keep out Mexicans) doesn't arise unless there os fear amongst the public.

I wasn't referring specifically to any race when I said Americans need to do something about these gun atrocities. No matter your skin colour we all look the same after a bullet to the head. Dead. MLK is one of my personal heroes but unfortunately he isn't here today. I wouldn't normally quote Michael Jackson but when he sang (twenty years ago) these lyrics I never imagined they'd be so real today.

They Don't Care About Us

Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, aggravation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Bang bang, shot dead

Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that

They don't really care about us

All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me

You can never break me

Will me, thrill me

You can never kill me

Jew me, sue me

Everybody do me

Kick me, kike me

Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life

I have a wife and two children who love me

I am the victim of police brutality, now

I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate

You're rapin' me off my pride

Oh, for God's sake

I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...

Set me free

Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Trepidation, speculation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Black male, black mail

Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights

Am I invisible because you ignore me?

Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now

I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame

They're throwing me in a class with a bad name

I can't believe this is the land from which I came

You know I really do hate to say it

The government don't wanna see

But if Roosevelt was livin'

He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, speculation

Everybody litigation

Beat me, bash me

You can never trash me

Hit me, kick me

You can never get me

All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see

But if Martin Luther was livin'

He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Is that fair to say?

Donald Trump rose because of a freak spasm of ineptitude in a political party. 17 (!!!) candidates entered the GOP field. Every single one of them dismissed Trump and barely lifted a finger to fight him. Until it was too late.

Trump was picked by the people but make no mistake - it was only after the field was cleared and he was the last one standing practically. Everyone else was too idiotic. Their incompetence fueled his survival. In different circumstances, someone like Rubio would have surgically destroyed Trump. But they underestimated his savant like command of media. Trump at least captivated the racist inbred base of the party. But the rest of the vote was split a half dozen ways. So let's not continue to play historian here. This is far more complex than what you're dressing it up as. You have no idea.

A presidential candidate such as Donald trump (saying he wants a wall to keep out Mexicans) doesn't arise unless there os fear amongst the public.

Sadly, there is a legitimate population of hardcore racists that support Trump & his anti-Mexican stance.

& no shade, but if MLK was living, he wouldn't have co-signed MJ's decision to become a white woman :lol: