Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, police shootings. :(

And is that what it refers to in Skin's post?

Nope. You aren't sincere.

The term came from slavery. If you want to believe Skin is calling white people edible salty snacks go right ahead.

The term came from slavery. If you want to believe Skin is calling white people edible salty snacks go right ahead.

If you want to believe Skin isn't being racist, go right ahead.

I'm done for anything in this thread other than justice for the victims. I think you can agree with me on that point. THE most important point. As I said, I won't contribute to this thread again unless it's to talk about the HORRIBLE tragedies. There needs to be justice for these victims.

Guest Rachelle of London

I want to know more about the man that was found hung at Piedmont Park in Atlanta. KKK were distributing flyers there yesterday all of a sudden someone's found hung. Terrible

I want to know more about the man that was found hung at Piedmont Park in Atlanta. KKK were distributing flyers there yesterday all of a sudden someone's found hung. Terrible

Same but apparently police cleared everything there and didn't even bother to look for evidence cuz they deemed that it was a suicide (but if it was then how did he get up there and tie himself to a tree tbh). I've only seen one legit media source report on this, not even Buzzfeed or anything smh

the shootings of the police should not derail what the people are saying and fighting for...the deaths, no matter who it is, is horrific and should not be happening...period.

but i want to know who is behind these cop killings...cuz i don't trust no one...when does martial law kick in?...u know...hell, if this forum can't talk about race without boiling over into fighting (meanwhile Madonna is the common denominator amongst us all and she's in Kenya)..then we are all fucked.

So sad, every police officer should have to watch that video of Alton's son. Its such a pity the Dallas protest ended like that, changes the focus entirely and will allow these racists and privileged white people (the subliminally racist) to justify police actions.

I didn't want to open another thread but a Nigerian man was beaten to death in racist attack in Fermo, Italy

Disgusting.

God save this rotten world!

Five cops dead, six injured and there's a shoot out with the assailant threatening to detonate bombs.

I just don't even know what to say anymore.

WAKE UP AMERICANS!!!! PROTEST UNTIL FIREARMS ARE BANNED!

I am telling you guys. I think this is the most worried I have been for this country in my lifetime.

Between the gun violence, and the racial tensions, and the xenophobic tensions, and this buffoon Trump stoking the flames of his KKK following I have this sick feeling that its all going to come to a head very soon whether that means mass riots or bigger mass killings on a more extreme level. I really hope I am wrong.

And I still hold on to the hope that this is simply the pull and tug process of getting America of "that hump". Like I said, the election of Obama brought out an ugly as hell underbelly of this country that by and large remained closeted for a few decades. And I believe we are playing tug of war so to speak with that group of people that is trying desperately to hold onto the America they want to keep. White, Heterosexual. And Christian. I have to tell myself they will be on the losing side of history though. It's a large vocal minorities last stand and they are not going to pass away into the dust bin of history quietly.

Some might be wondering how this ties into what looks to be a sniper that is killing police, but I think it does in the respect that tensions are just SO high right now all around and people are not thinking clearly.

THIS.

I need to stop looking at the comments on the news articles on Facebook. So many racist batshit paranoid idiots. It seems endless! :electropop:

This. I'm making it a point to never read comments...ever...on any article. It just seems like a place that lets the worst of the worst come out to play.

Is anyone else confused?

So has the white supremacist shot the police who have attended the protest against the shooting of black people. It seems an odd choice of target.

I thought the same. And sometimes we look too much close and jump to conclusions when the fact is that these things are kind of like an illness and when some crazy man does some horrible thing and has lots of impact, other crazy ones jump and do the same.

I think that person who killed the policeman is a crazy killer just like others before.

Guest Mauro

Is anyone else confused?

So has the white supremacist shot the police who have attended the protest against the shooting of black people. It seems an odd choice of target.

Not if one wanted to start a race war Charles Manson style - make it look like BLM did it.

Guest Pud Whacker

I need to stop looking at the comments on the news articles on Facebook. So many racist batshit paranoid idiots. It seems endless! :electropop:

Social media Is creating some real monsters.

We get it, Skin. Everything's racial and it's all white people's fault. Please stop posting the same thing over and over.

This is such a serious overreaction. I didn't get that he was attacking whites in his post at all. He was telling the truth. You're white. It's impossible for you to understand what he's saying.

I do think people need to watch out with the whole generalisation of white people though. Im sure most white people you and I know are not the next hitler. ive seen sick things on both sides on social media. didnt we use to call those racists right wing/rednecks/? (because thats what they are?)

why label those horrible people among the good white folk?I think it's counter productive to generalise any race or any religion. it's going backward. we need to get smarter.

Guest Rachelle of London

I do think people need to watch out with the whole generalisation of white people though. Im sure most white people you and I know are not the next hitler. ive seen sick things on both sides on social media. didnt we use to call those racists right wing/rednecks/? (because thats what they are?)

why label those horrible people among the good white folk?I think it's counter productive to generalise any race or any religion. it's going backward. we need to get smarter.

:clap:

:clap:

i was actually a little scared to post that because its such a sensitive topic and i certainly dont want to give anyone the wrong impression/idea when i only have good intent. so thanks :)

Guest Rachelle of London

i was actually a little scared to post that because its such a sensitive topic and i certainly dont want to give anyone the wrong impression/idea when i only have good intent. so thanks :)

No what you said makes perfect sense. Well said.