Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, police shootings. :(

No I was not! I never posted nothing from The Sun. What are you on about?

I made a JOKE about hot dogs which was a continuation of another joke I had made in the food thread. Americans have hot dogs on Independence Day, get it. It was simply a joke. Then the OMG Britain is Burning Down Brigade started calling me a racist. Then I wasn't allowed back in the thread. Your drivel about me kissing the mods ass was hilarious because I was arguing with one of the mods at the time. :lmao:

Oh I beg you pardon. You didn't post the Sun front page. You're right. You laughed at it. And after mocking for months those that were saying the campaign was being entirely based on immigration and that "oh come on, Britain doesn't need the EU market for trade", you made a point of saying "I voted for REMAIN" the moment the result was announced. It's not about having voted LEAVE or REMAIN but about not being so condescendingly dismissive of those posters who said in this case British politicians have made fools of themselves

Anyway I'm not going into the Merry Go Round with you and GU.

The original point was GU being alarmed by the existence of Trump in the US for pages and pages to which anybody could easily say we have our own Trumps in Europe. Now go ahead and feel free to twist everything again, "fish and chips on our own Independence Day" or not. British non experts be quiet.

Now go ahead and feel free to twist everything again, "fish and chips on our own Independence Day" or not. British non experts be quiet.

:dead: So funny. Love how knowing how to copy and paste makes somebody an expert.

GU sweetheart, I used the word expert because that's the term u and Chelle used in the Brexit thread sarcastically towards those that were rightly saying that Johnson, Gove and Farage have proven to be idiots in the aftermath of the vote.

I never claimed to be an expert. And I have made posts where I have articulated my opinion without copy pasting anything. The only copy pasting I do is when I want to post a news development in regards to any particular story. You have appointed yourself as an enlightened observer of US politics but scoff at anyone who says there's a lot of darkness and ambiguity in Europe as well, UK included.

Well it matters to me since I'm asking.

And if you don't know the answer then your input doesn't matter as it pertains to the question.

Well it matters to me since I'm asking.

And if you don't know the answer then your input doesn't matter as it pertains to the question.

Ok. Go for it.

Not trying to pick a fight with you at all Sloane (and you were cordial with me). Just letting you know I wasn't picking a fight.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh I beg you pardon. You didn't post the Sun front page. You're right. You laughed at it. And after mocking for months those that were saying the campaign was being entirely based on immigration and that "oh come on, Britain doesn't need the EU market for trade", you made a point of saying "I voted for REMAIN" the moment the result was announced. It's not about having voted LEAVE or REMAIN but about not being so condescendingly dismissive of those posters who said in this case British politicians have made fools of themselves

Anyway I'm not going into the Merry Go Round with you and GU.

The original point was GU being alarmed by the existence of Trump in the US for pages and pages to which anybody could easily say we have our own Trumps in Europe. Now go ahead and feel free to twist everything again, "fish and chips on our own Independence Day" or not. British non experts be quiet.

Are you being ridiculous on purpose or is this your natural state?

I have ALWAYS stated I voted to remain. I work for a bloody French company. I only pointed out that the remain campaign wasn't any less racist than the leave one. And I couldn't understand why someone who supported the break up of the United Kingdom was so staunchly adamant that Britain should stay in Europe.

As you are the king of saving peoples posts find me the post where I stated I was voting to stay. You are a liar.

When have I ever said I wanted to leave the EU? I was pointing out that the press is scaremongering. Which they were and laughed at the fact that Cameron who wanted to leave the EU changed his mind after a meeting with Merkel about nuclear wars.

I also never laughed at the sun newspaper. You're a liar.

Someone find the post of me saying I want to leave the EU and I will personally give you £1000.

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl: He will just answer with another nonsensical essay.

Still waiting to hear which moderators ass I kiss. If you're going to get personal with people. Back it up. Now I changed my mind about Brexit result was revealed. Surely if I wanted to leave the EU I would've been happy when Brexit was announced. Or I wouldn't of started a thread the night before about last min predictions with mine being 69% to stay. UGH!

Still waiting to hear which moderators ass I kiss. If you're going to get personal with people. Back it up. Now I changed my mind about Brexit result was revealed. Surely if I wanted to leave the EU I would've been happy when Brexit was announced. Or I wouldn't of started a thread the night before about last min predictions with mine being 69% to stay. UGH!

Some people live a fantasy through copy and paste news. :lol: Not even taking the piss when I say the lines between 'news' and the people he sees as 'the enemy' are blurred.

Of course Fox News is wasting no time blaming this new shooting on Obama and Black Lives Matter.

Give me a break. And republicans wonder why black people loathe the shit out of them.