Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, police shootings. :(

So 11 officers have been shot at a protest in Dallas,TX. It's all over the news. 3 officers dead. 3 in critical condition. Unbelievable.

I won't even look at the video of Alton or Philando. I've seen clips on CNN and changed the channel quickly.

This is all too much.

the cops death is also tragic! and i hope it does not derail everything everyone is trying to fight for! it should only bond us all closer...but deep down, i know it won't. :(

I am telling you guys. I think this is the most worried I have been for this country in my lifetime.

Between the gun violence, and the racial tensions, and the xenophobic tensions, and this buffoon Trump stoking the flames of his KKK following I have this sick feeling that its all going to come to a head very soon whether that means mass riots or bigger mass killings on a more extreme level. I really hope I am wrong.

And I still hold on to the hope that this is simply the pull and tug process of getting America of "that hump". Like I said, the election of Obama brought out an ugly as hell underbelly of this country that by and large remained closeted for a few decades. And I believe we are playing tug of war so to speak with that group of people that is trying desperately to hold onto the America they want to keep. White, Heterosexual. And Christian. I have to tell myself they will be on the losing side of history though. It's a large vocal minorities last stand and they are not going to pass away into the dust bin of history quietly.

Some might be wondering how this ties into what looks to be a sniper that is killing police, but I think it does in the respect that tensions are just SO high right now all around and people are not thinking clearly.

I think it's all just beginning. I'm prepared for more lgbt-mass-shootings. I'm not even joking. I've been mourning the world around me for a very long time. I would always sense a level of intolerance and now I'm see it all come to reality. 😤😤😤😤😣😣😣

The sad thing is there have been plenty of reports that said the protestors were getting along with the police at this protest really well. Talking and laughing and taking pictures with them. I am sure most of the protestors there had enough sense to know that they were there to protest the "bad eggs" so to speak that always seem to walk free when its clear they went above the law and committed murder.

Now we have a nut, or nuts taking their warped view of justice into their own hands against innocent police.

We get it, Skin. Everything's racial and it's all white people's fault. Please stop posting the same thing over and over.

Guest Rachelle of London

I didn't want to open another thread but a Nigerian man was beaten to death in racist attack in Fermo, Italy

I think it's all just beginning. I'm prepared for more lgbt-mass-shootings. I'm not even joking. I've been mourning the world around me for a very long time. I would always sense a level of intolerance and now I'm see it all come to reality.

By whom?

Sloane, on 08 Jul 2016 - 12:37 AM, said:

We get it, Skin. Everything's racial and it's all white people's fault. Please stop posting the same thing over and over.

And you enjoy living on another planet, because you sure as hell don't have your feet planted on this one.

And if you don't like what I post Sloane, let me let you in on a little secret. This forum has something called an ignore feature where you can add my name to it and you will no longer see what I post. Pretty nifty isn't it? Now run along and put it to use because I feel another anti cracker nation rant coming on.

He does seem to have a certain slant in his postings.

And if you don't like what I post Sloane, let me let you in on a little secret. This forum has something called an ignore feature where you can add my name to it and you will no longer see what I post. Pretty nifty isn't it? Now run along and put it to use because I feel another anti cracker nation rant coming on.

So racist.

Why do you hate yourself? Serious question.

My point is all this white bashing is spilling over into non political threads. I kept running into it all evening and it's getting impossible to ignore and, frankly, I don't see why I should have to ignore it. I'm simply asking you to chill out a bit. It's not like we don't know exactly where you stand on these issues. I can only imagine how many rants you post on other sites, god help those people.

Go post in the gaga thread. I like you there.

All you have to do is click on the little upside down arrow on the top right corner. Then go to manage ignore preferences. It's pretty self explanatory from that point on. :)

So racist.

He's racist against himself. Even his user name is, uh ... guy's obsessed.

Anyway I'm done. Said my piece. Skin, I love ya, but you're a bit batty, son.

You're one of those. In your feelings about being white when racial tensions arise?

If you truly believe this, then we can start with Hollywood movies and the videogame industry. They are much worse in desensitizing people than viral clips. I think it's a SHAME that the movie industry revels in violence and then pretends to be shocked at the horrors of the real world.

repost.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THE SENSELESS SLAUGHTER OF THESE INNOCENT MEN.