Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, police shootings. :(

What I don't get is why are ordinary citizens walking / driving around with a permitted gun in the first place? Lets go for a drive, oops dont forget your; purse, mints, credit card and your loaded gun... Seriously, it's like fucked up police who are trigger happy, and moronic citizens who feel a need to carry a gun in the first place just incase they are mugged by a seagull or some shit. I don't feel sorry for any of them. Gun culture ( both cops and citizens ) in America really is fucked up.

Guest Rachelle of London

This isn't strictly a gun issue. The cop that put Eric Garner In an illegal chokehold and choking him to death never had a gun. Killed for selling cigarettes. Sandra Bland wasn't shot either.

This isn't strictly a gun issue. The cop that put Eric Garner In an illegal chokehold and choking him to death never had a gun. Killed for selling cigarettes. Sandra Bland wasn't shot either.

True. I remember being absolutely horrified that people were blaming Eric Garner and excusing the police. The poor man was saying " I Can't breathe" and was only selling cigarettes. He was choked to death in front of people. Disgusting.

And another black man shot dead in his car (with a child in it) by a cop, in Minneapolis this time

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-minnesota-police-traffic-stop-article-1.2701935?cid=bitly

I saw this earlier tonight. Literally wtf. Shot for getting his ID out for the cop cuz he asked him to

The brave woman who filmed everything Lavish Reynolds is apparently in custody? And people are saying on twitter that Facebook already deleted her account and her video? I swear if she were any less composed, the cop would've shot her and her 4 year old in the backseat too. Like why tf was he pointing his gun at a already dead/wounded man

Like why tf was he pointing his gun at a already dead/wounded man

because hes stupid as fuck. Did he really think that black man was going to shoot him with his KID AND GIRLFRIEND IN THE CAR?

and to continue pointing a gun at a dying man that did nothing wrong instead of giving him medical attention speaks volumes of his morals. He could have been saved if this cop owned up to his mistake and gotten him some help

As a lifelong American I can say that the police force in America is a JOKE. They need stricter recruitment! And I know of so many joining the force and being able to just because they have an uncle or other family member already there. It's a mess. And I'm not gonna be "that" person to sit here and say all cops are bad. But it really doesn't even matter.

We have too many unqualified morons out there who think they are god because they get to walk around with a badge and a gun. This NEEDS to change. Or this stuff will NEVER stop happening.

Guest Rachelle of London

Daily News front page is very poignant. It's very graphic so I'm not gonna post here but shows his hands were free. Heartbreaking

Racism is at an all time high around the world but the specific problem in the US is that without gun control people are being shot for not being white. In Europe we are not more intelligent we just know that if we didn't have gun control there would be at least 10 people shot dead daily across the continent (for whatever reasons).

Since the terrorist attacks here we are under emergency state that gives police total power. The recent marches against the new work law have been so violently reprimended that Amnesty international sent observers on the last one two days ago. The press, protesters and passerby have all been brutalized and intimidated by police forces.

They have allowed police officers to keep their guns when they are not on duty since that guy shot a family last month.

Here they don't shoot people yet for not being white but you have your id checked twice or three times daily when you are the "wrong" colour.

White people are becoming a minority in the states. It has not happened completely yet. But the election of President Obama and Trump's anti-Latino rhetoric (they are the majority in my state of California) has them bat shit. A lot of white supremacist are in law enforcement for the sake of harassing and now getting away with the murder of unarmed and innocent black people.

erotica blu, on 07 Jul 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

White people are becoming a minority in the states. It has not happened completely yet. But the election of President Obama and Trump's anti-Latino rhetoric (they are the majority in my state of California) has them bat shit. A lot of white supremacist are in law enforcement for the sake of harassing and now getting away with the murder of unarmed and innocent black people.

I have been saying that forever now and I totally agree. The election of Obama has made a segment of the white population lose their fucking minds. They just cant grasp that it happened and that American is changing and becoming more diverse. It scares the shit out of them. OH WELL!!!

Is it any wonder that they are all flocking to a man now that is promising to deport and keep out brown people?

First of all, taking gun selfies alone should have been a red flag on this guy. Nothing screams DOUCHE BAG ALRET!!! more than that.....Secondly the Trump banner on his page....That's another whole level of douche bag alert.

safe_image_zpsdf9mia9p.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

Refuse to watch videos of murder.

me too, i have never watched anything like that. once in the mind, it never leaves.

If you truly believe this, then we can start with Hollywood movies and the videogame industry. They are much worse in desensitizing people than viral clips. I think it's a SHAME that the movie industry revels in violence and then pretends to be shocked at the horrors of the real world.

yup.

Guest Mauro

What are you offering to the discussion? Nothing. So pressed to show its not him. The other police officer was found to be a proud racist as well..PROVEN..so you gonna refute that too?

What?! Everyone has already articulated my thoughts on the subject. Why you wouldn't want the correct culprits pointed out is beyond me.

I didn't know that pic was a fake but I am glad Mauro pointed it out and let me know.

Unlike republicans I don't like to peddle false information so I gladly welcome people to call me out when I am factually wrong on something.

omg wtf. A black man was found hanging from a tree at Piedmont Park in Atlanta this morning which is a popular KKK meetup area. They don't know if it's a direct correlation but still.........wtf

aka people are saying it's a suicide but 1. how would he get himself up there and 2. where the hell's the chair?

Did I just hear this right? There are protests to these killings going on all over the US and I just heard in Dallas shots are being fired on police by a possible sniper.

Yet the NRA wants more guns. Guns guns everywhere.

This is sick that this is happening in modern day America. We are reaching a boiling point in this country with all the shit that has been going on politically and other levels.

i cannot watch it and i will not. i cannot escape it on social media. it is beyond tragic. it is like watching a horror movie come to life time and time again.

history repeating itself or we just got cameras now. hate is still hate no matter how you try to spin it. and some days it feels like it is winning...and it's not fair...so not fair.

:(