Naked man takes over Times Square, screams about Donald Trump

http://nypost.com/2016/06/30/naked-man-takes-over-times-square-screams-about-donald-trump/

A naked man screaming “Donald Trump where are you!” turned Times Square into an open-air peep show Thursday morning, ambling to the top of the red staircase in Duffy Square where he put on a bizarre one-hour spectacle, and then jumped off.

The man was later identified as 21-year-old Krit McClean, who was listed in stable condition with minor injuries.

A little before 8 a.m. the Manhattan resident – wearing a yellow shirt and black pants – screamed at a random woman, took off his wristwatch, threw it at her and then disrobed near the Disney store at 46th Street, witness Carmen Mendez said.

A security guard told McClean to put this clothes back and he did briefly – before stripping again and dashing up the red stairs on top of the TKTS booth at 47th street and Seventh Avenue, shouting obscenities, according to the witness.

“He was agitated,” Mendez said.

When cops first approached he screamed, “Get that bitch Debbie, I want to talk to Debbie!”

The crazed man later demanded a meeting with GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee Trump, who has a scheduled appearance in New Hampshire later today.

“Donald Trump where are you, Donald Trump where the f– are you?!” he shouted from a ledge on top of the stairs, 16 feet above the Times Square pavement.

Cops blocked off rush-hour traffic in hopes of talking McClean down, to no avail as of 9 a.m.

Although McClean wore no clothes, he appeared to be a bit of a style maven, screaming out: “I love fashion, it’s taught me so much!”

He also dropped the names of two iconic fashion photographers.

“I love you, Bruce Weber,” the man shouted. “I love you, Mario Testino.”

The man also proclaimed he’s a virgin and loves his mom.

As police tried to talk him down, McClean blew kisses to the crowd, performed a chicken dance and crudely taunted officers — grabbing his privates and shaking his backside at New York’s Finest.

At one point he spit in the faces of stone-faced police who kept their cool trying to help the troubled man.

“He was extremely combative,” an NYPD spokesman said. “He was spitting at us and swinging his arms.”

Police quickly blew up a giant airbag below in case the man decided to jump from the 16-foot-tall staircase popular with tourists.

Commuters and tourists alike, watched the spectacle unfold.

“This is pure entertainment,” said commuter Peter Timmins, 43. “Nobody wants this to be their loved one but it’s not mine so I can laugh about it a little.”

An officer grabbed his arm but he wiggled away and took the plunge at around 9:10 a.m., missing the airbag.

The troubled man appeared to be conscious and was moaning as paramedics loaded him into an ambulance headed for Bellevue.

Booty shot:

newindexagain1.jpg

I wanna see his dick!!! I've followed him on insta for awhile. His thing is @kritmclean I think

His voice is super sexy! I knew that if he was expressing his love for Bruce Weber he had to be gay, a model or both.:lol: