BREXIT vote aftermath

• 4 weeks later...

Theresa May vows to trigger Article 50 by March and be out of the EU by early 2019

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/theresa-may-brexit-boris-johnson-david-davis-liam-fox-live/

Brexit: Theresa May prioritises immigration curbs over single market

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/02/brexit-theresa-may-prioritises-immigration-curbs-over-free-movement

and last but not certainly least:

Theresa May had private meeting with Rupert Murdoch

Murdoch:

“When I go into Downing Street, they do what I say; when I go to Brussels, they take no notice.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/sep/29/theresa-may-meeting-rupert-murdoch-times-sun

On September 6, 2016 at 1:05 AM, GetUnconscious said:

I can't believe Miguel didn't respond to that. :rotfl: I can't imagine how he felt picturing me refer to him as Papi. :dead: Kim it's all good in the hood. Just stop being a bitch whore cunt.

He prolly threw up in his mouth just a bit. 

Brexit - realism kicks in here!

All very well for England to weather the turbulence caused by Brexit, but not for us in Northern Ireland, we are ignored as usual!

We need answers. Let's have honest answers now with no covered up reports.

I can guarantee we won't get straight answers, because even Brexiteers, intoxicated with their own propaganda, can't give us answers on borders. It's the EU which will have a lot to say about this, but we will be caught in the middle

With Theresa May going for hard Brexit does it mean the end of open border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland? What about British citizens living in France and Spain? Is that woman insane?

Honestly i don't know if the border will remain open but i know the Irish governments is setting up an island wide discussion involving parties in the north and south, we are entering uncertian times ahead of us, I am certianly not waiting for any answers from our First Minister, Arelene Foster and frankly the Tories in Westminster don't care about Northern Ireland despite what Theresa May says about one nation, it's hollow rhetoric!

^^^ I'm afraid that there will be a real border. This is not just a border between to countries, this is the border between the European Union and a country that is not part of the European Union. In result tons of laws apply. The situation is simply dire. I have seen pictures how the border looked before, cutting villages in two. Really depressing.

So my friend on facebook (who's a retired lawyer) had this to say and gave me permission to post here as well so people can understand what it's really like here, i kinda suck at explaining but sometimes manage to

Ireland North & South are extremely interlinked in all walks of business life which have been progressed over the past 50 years. Some people are either delusional or just plain stupid to think that an Irish Taoiseach should have no influence or say on All Ireland matters, also a third of Northern Ireland’s exports in 2015 (£2.1bn out of £6.3bn) were to the Republic (trade with Great Britain is not considered an export), while only 1.6% of the Republic of Ireland’s exports of €111bn (£97bn) were to Northern Ireland. Now ask yourself who's interest is it in,to attend these talks.

21 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

So my friend on facebook (who's a retired lawyer) had this to say and gave me permission to post here as well so people can understand what it's really like here, i kinda suck at explaining but sometimes manage to

Ireland North & South are extremely interlinked in all walks of business life which have been progressed over the past 50 years. Some people are either delusional or just plain stupid to think that an Irish Taoiseach should have no influence or say on All Ireland matters, also a third of Northern Ireland’s exports in 2015 (£2.1bn out of £6.3bn) were to the Republic (trade with Great Britain is not considered an export), while only 1.6% of the Republic of Ireland’s exports of €111bn (£97bn) were to Northern Ireland. Now ask yourself who's interest is it in,to attend these talks.

Well, all is very good. But if that territory is part of a non EU country, then there will be a very big frontier, especially because the main reason why people voted out in that referendum was because they wanted to take control on their frontiers.

They'd better give back North Ireland to Ireland, because it's about time, and stop the nonsense. 

actually Northern Ireland voted to remain and have launched a legal challenge to prevent Brexit as it contradicts the Good Friday Agreement. Sadly it isn't as simple as just handing it back, A United Ireland is just a pipe dream at this point