BREXIT vote aftermath

I was going to say how much I have truly admired her, the only one who has show real leadership skills, integrity and last but not least to have ovaries of steel. I like her a lot. Nicola Sturgeon, the only one who took action in the aftermath of the vote, unlike some traitors who washed their hands off the country they led by conveniently resigning.

Yes, she does prove that women can be great leaders which is a kick in the teeth to misogynists who hate women having any power. She has strength and compassion and stands by what she believes in.

I don't think Britain wants to hang around. If anything Britain is the bf that has to stay to console it's sobbing ex while trying to organise an amicable split. The ex is telling him she loves him and then throwing a vase moments later. The point is that MEP's are gonna wanna try and make an example of Britain in order to scare other member countries. I don't think that's a good thing or funny. I feel sad for some of the countries in the EU (especially the smaller ones).

More like:

"OK I've decided I want us to divorce. But it doesn't mean we WILL divorce. I just decided I want to do it. But I will have to decide now when or if I actually will go through with it. I will think about it for as long as I feel necessary. OK? Oh, and I guess I will still be able to come over whenever I want to fuck, also use your car and your credit card and maybe split some of my bills with you right? :) And don't worry about me, I'm not thinking about moving out anytime soon. This is just an informal conversation."

Yes, she does prove that women can be great leaders which is a kick in the teeth to misogynists who hate women having any power. She has strength and compassion and stands by what she believes in.

Exactly, well said! :clap:

BREAKING: Britain's FTSE 100 index recovers all losses from Brexit https://twitter.com/ReutersBiz

I guess it might be because alot of people are protesting over here saying they want to be European, I've seen people holding signs saying they aren't British but European. Some people think we've voted to leave the continent.

I don't know what signs people are holding there at the moment. I was addressing only his words. British is a subcategory of the adjective European, since "British" refers to the nationality of a specific country, as do the adjectives Italian, French, Swedish etc, European qualifies and identifies someone as coming from a certain continent. So if you say I love the Europeans people and you are a British citizen it's as if someone living in Tunisia or Mauritius said "I love the peoples of Africa". Tunisia and Mauritius are in Africa.

As for the FTSE 100 and the FTSE 250, the Pound etc they are going to go up and down during the coming weeks, months etc, nobody was saying 10 days from now the Sterling will be on parity level with both the Euro and Dollar. That's exactly the problem with the view of those analysing the matter only from a short-term, day by day perspective, rather than a long term one, based on what's actual at stake here, which is not merely bond markets or currency markets but trade agreements between nations and between continents, with all the related international legal ramifications.

Having a political implosion because of something which was in reality the expression and the instrument for settling an original malcontent within internal British politics is the thing that seems unreasonable to people like Merkel or Sturgeon.

Juncker was simply saying you wanted a referendum, got one, the result is clear now tell us what you want in terms of negotiations. If the answer after all of this is still the phrase INFORMAL TALK you cannot expect EU leaders to be particularly accomodating or take them seriously. Informal talk is just a way of saying more bargaining time in the hope to still get access to the benefits of single market access while not wanting to take any responsibility about immigration and refugee issues that the other 27 member states cannot instead subtract themselves to

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the EU project as it stands now is currently working. Acko made a great post about it, saying how without Eurobonds, and a real common fiscal policy, a system where the same rules apply to everybody, not just having a common currency, printing money forever and austerity, this project is never going to work and yes it's obvious now that more countries will demand a referendum too. But what I find odd is the version of events of those that say we wanted out and now the vote majority was out and how it was democratic (even if it was a tool to serve another purpose) and now that the outcome is clear they are not demanding answers from the Boris and Camerons who stay silent and delegate who'll come next when the EU asks them to say what their conditions are

BREAKING: No-one has even triggered the mechanism by which the country leaves the EU yet. A steady stream of uncertainty is all that's been "recovered".

Most people agree that it would be unconstitutional to just ignore the referendum result or look for a way out of it, legal or not. It was made clear that the will of the people would be heard etc, Yes, most of those people were duped, but there's nothing that can be done about it now. Scotland's future will also be decided by a referendum at some point, so it would be counterproductive to look for a way to undermine that same political process.

I posted a twitter update from Reuters that I thought fitted the thread's discussion, is there really a need to respond with such a condescending tone?

I posted a twitter update from Reuters that I thought fitted the thread's discussion, is there really a need to respond with such a condescending tone?

Well, my response was therefore TO the twitter update from Reuters that you posted, and was repeating a point that has been made over and over again everytime someone erroneously points to the ever-changing and short-term effects this is having on the £ and/or markets.

If you want to give YOUR opinion on something, then I may or may not respond (hopefully in a non condescending tone)

Tam Dalyell: MPs should have 'courage' to overrule Brexit vote

Members of Parliament should say: "Parliament is sovereign... They should have some guts and less cowardice."

That's the view of Scottish Labour Party politician Tam Dalyell. He told BBC Newsnight he was "furious" at the Brexit vote. MPs should defy the EU referendum result and vote against invoking Article 50 and withdrawal from the EU, he argues.

"People did not understand that they were voting for the end of the single market on which many of their jobs will depend. They didn’t understand about immigration and how little could be done about immigration.

"Is this mantra of ‘the will of the people’ taking into account the tumbling pound?" he asked.

"The imagination boggles," he said, at the prospect of a border between Scotland and England.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/748239347380477952 <--- video

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Answers to your five burning questions:

1) Cameron called the referendum because the media was giving increasing coverage to the leave campaign. More and more prominent Politicians and personalities were supporting leave and Cameron had a point to prove. He wanted to show his conviction and his support for the EU. I think the majority of people expected a remain vote. It's impossible to qualify the validity of votes. Who knows the reason each and every one of the 34.5 million votes were cast? Nobody. So if we're going to question the background knowledge behind a vote then we could equally do the same for remain. It's just trite and a distraction tactic at best to talk about it. We live in a democratic society. People were given the right to vote. The vote happened. A result was derived from it. The end. What else matters?

2) That hasn't happened yet and may not happen at all. The rule of the European Union is flexible (to use a kind word) with many countries. Why shouldn't it be flexible for us? I mean, you haven't even given me an answer as to why it's okay for Lichtenstein and the Vatican city and not us. How about the fact that France and Germany have several times broken the conditions of the Stability and Growth pact? I hope you have a fantastic reason why that's okay. You will not though. There isn't one. Still, I expect you to outline your answer for me. Even if those agreements (relating to trade and freedom to travel) are reinstated it WILL still have an impact on trade most certainly. There is legislation passed that prohibits fishing by British citizens in British waters. That will be gone. Smaller businesses will have more freedom to grow because they won't be expected to follow the same rule that Google and other multi million pound businesses will. I prefer our legislation on animal farming too. European legislation on animal slaughter/farming verges on cruel (in my eyes) and I don't want that happening here. So yes, there are plenty of positives to come from it.

3) Boris has 'gone quiet' because he is in talks with his Political PR group and his supporters in order to proceed with his campaign as best as possible. There are 3 other potential candidates with an extra 2 outsiders. He will most likely receive the position I would imagine. He is going to want to become a recognised Prime Minister because despite being a bit of a clown I think he is quite serious about change. One thing I will say that I like about Boris is that he isn't afraid to get stuck in. He doesn't just go and smile with kids. He goes and plays Rugby with them and knocks them down. :rotfl: He is committed at least.

4) You can't have an informal referendum. :lol: I don't even get what you're trying to say. It makes no sense. The talks are informal because that's what happens in the preparatory stage of legislation passing. You discuss your point of view in order to bring around opposition to that viewpoint so that the opposition either passes the legislation or allows it to be passed. Don't you think Politicians have 'informal' talks all of the time? They're colleagues. They're humans. What do you expect? As a Political representative your job is to get the best result for your representation. That's what a leader does. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. :sassy:

5) I find that Sturgeon isn't respecting democracy. She is actually encouraging a divide in order to become a prime minister of a country rather than first minister of Scotland. She earns £140k a year btw. She isn't some kind of freedom fighter. She is a Politician just like any other. I find her support for the separation of Scotland the equivalent of flip flopping. Just like she told Scottish people before that they deserved autonomy and needed to break free she is doing it again in the hopes that she will be a grown up Prime Minister. Ironic considering that she is criticising the UK for its decision to leave the EU. The hypocrisy is evident. She doesn't believe in Democracy if she is stating that the Scottish people only want the result of a democratic vote if it suits them. Let me break it down for you.

Britain is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Scotland democratically voted to remain part of the United Kingdom.

Britain democratically votes to leave EU.

Scotland's majority didn't vote to leave EU.

Therefore she now expects a referendum to leave the United Kingdom so that she can join the European Union.

That's not democracy. That's called being a twelve year old brat. Some other important information:

Scotland has a population of 5,000,000 while England has a population of 53,000,000. Both countries had around a 70% turnout of voters. Here is the result of the Scottish vote.

Remain: 1,661,191

Leave: 1,018,322

So that's a 62% majority. The media will report it as the VAST MAJORITY (as if no Scottish person voted leave) and so will Sturgeon. THAT is why this isn't respectful to democracy. No matter the result it should still be respected. Otherwise we might as well just start living marshall law and do what the fuck we want. Why not? :-/ Any more questions?

P.S Looking forward to your answer on why France, Germany, Lichtenstein and Vatican city are allowed to Cherry pick but we aren't. :kiss2:

More nonsense

I never said you can have an informal referendum. I said that exactly because a referendum is a type of formal instrument of expression, British leaders currently handling the situation made fools of themselves the moment they put the referendum process into motion, had an outcome and said "can we still talk about it for 5 minutes off the record", meanwhile this whole sharade is putting so many more important issues indefinitely on hold

The thing is that British leaders have tricked the British public or half of it, into believing they would get access to the benefits of the single market while refusing to take the rest of the package as it happens for any other EU member state.

Meanwhile .....

giphy.gif

Only two NOs are missing

"Hesitating simply to accommodate the party tactics of the British Conservatives hurts everyone"

Martin Schulz European Parliament President

More like:

"OK I've decided I want us to divorce. But it doesn't mean we WILL divorce. I just decided I want to do it. But I will have to decide now when or if I actually will go through with it. I will think about it for as long as I feel necessary.

OK? Oh, and I guess I will still be able to come over whenever I want to fuck, also use your car and your credit card and maybe split some of my bills with you right? :) And don't worry about me, I'm not thinking about moving out anytime soon. This is just an informal conversation."

:rotfl::rotfl:

Well, my response was therefore TO the twitter update from Reuters that you posted, and was repeating a point that has been made over and over again everytime someone erroneously points to the ever-changing and short-term effects this is having on the £ and/or markets.

If you want to give YOUR opinion on something, then I may or may not respond (hopefully in a non condescending tone)

Righty ho! :asian:

OF COURSE you'd be a fan of bumbling Boris. Another Old Etonian who got into conservative politics solely as a career move. With the eye on the prize of Prime Minister like his old school chum Cameron. Of course he's now gone into hiding as he prepares his next career move, who cares about that silly old EU stuff.

I'll leave others to decimate your nonsensical arguments about Europe. I'm sure your great concerns over what waters fishermen can fish in and what rights the global political giant of Lichtenstein enjoy will be addressed.
However, you clearly have about as little grasp of the understanding of Scottish politics as you do on... everything else.
Sturgeon in fact does NOT want another Scottish Indy referendum until she can guarantee a YES vote. She is doing anything BUT telling people "they need to break away" at the moment.
As a skilled politician that the rest could take some tips from, she's being very careful in her wording and actions - while realizing she's restricted by what she can realistically achieve while saddled as part of the upcoming UK negotiations, she's being prolific as she establishes clearly that the concerns of the country about being removed from the EU against their will are being listened to, while ensuring that when someone actually pulls the trigger of section 50, her voice will be loud at that table within that framework, while simultaneously ensuring that her party faithful (who do want Independence sooner rather than later) get some lip service too by saying that option is on the table. For all intents and purposes, she's in a win-win situation.
Her support for independence is not flip-flopping. Do you even know what the SNP is? That is what her party stands for, it's a nationalist party, Independence is their raison d'etre. But they are also the party of government, they are the party of power in Scotland and while that remains the case, the Independence question will ALWAYS have a mandate, just as they also have a responsibility to govern those who don't want an independent Scotland. So it's a tricky tightrope act that they've actually skillfully managed so far.
The Scottish independence referendum was fought on the basis that Scotland remain part of the UK AND EU. The EU question was a fundamental part of that campaign and final result. In last week's referendum, every single local authority area in Scotland voted once again to stay in the EU; an overall and clear majority of 62% to 38%. Scotland is not a region of England, it's a country and it voted democratically to stay. Once again, the political and socio-economic differences between the two become apparent. When and if the next referendum eventually comes, which it will as long as people keep voting a nationalst party into government, I'm confident the result will be different.
Oh yeah, and to claim that Sturgeon, (who's been in nationalist politics for 30 years, back when the Labour party dominated the landscape and the SNP was nothing more than a fringe party and the very idea of them being a force in politics never mind being the party of government was a pipe dream) is only interested in her own political career and changing the word "first" for the word "prime" in her job description ROLLEYES is frankly ridiculous and indicative of what YOU think "politics" should be about.
She has certainly shown more statesmanship in the last few days than the rest of them put together as the embarrassing vacuum of leadership at Westminster continues. Oh but that's ok, because Boris has a leadership campaign to prepare for and Cameron has settled nicely into his new role of lame duck and Corbyn sits back as his own party implodes around him ...which leaves xenophobic scum like Farrage as the face of UK...or should I say English politics, as he sticks his tongue out at the EU parliament yesterday while lapping up the boos and jeers. Meanwhile, this afternoon..
2iscbk9.jpg.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Talking about something without even being aware of the FACTS of the matter in hand is pointless

Talking of Australia, there is a lot of talk about how this effects us. As we are a Commonwealth country, there is debate on how does Britain really see us or value us.

Buisness Council of Australia Chief Jennifer Westacott ahead of the vote talked about the volatility effects and how people are only looking at the issue in the short-term rather the long-term. Another Australian businessman was interviewed on BBC Business Live and talked about how he feels fondly for both the UK and the relations and framework built on mainland Europe and how all of this affects not only immigration issues but freedom of movement for workers across the EU and for those Australians coming to work in Europe

XXL...Why didn't you answer my point about France and Germany breaking the Stability and growth pact? Nothing I said is nonsense. IT IS FACT. Sorry that it doesn't fit your illuminati agenda but OKAY. If you think you're smart and above other people because you can post a barrage of news articles why not use some information to explain to me WHY IT IS OKAY FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO HAVE FLEXIBILITY OF EU LAW AND NOT THE UK. It shouldn't be a difficult question to answer if your 'Facts' mean anything. I even emboldened that particular point for you. Why not answer it? I succinctly answered the questions you said I was runningaway from. You can't even do that yourself.

So after I see Sturgeons mouth move and the words come out am I to understand that I just imagined it? :rotfl: What planet are you on Kim?

As I said, she said the option was very much on the table but was very careful with her actual words, I'll refrain from asking what mind-altering substances you're on GU which I imagine results in words coming out of inanimate objects. Anyway, I'm not playing. Always winning becomes a bit boring after a while :bad:

Next time a rabbid dog charges at you for posting a fact that is contradictory to their purpose I would advise choosing one of these quotes as a response.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Aldous Huxley

------------------

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Stephen Hawking

------------------

As I said, she said the option was very much on the table but was very careful with her actual words, I'll refrain from asking what mind-altering substances you're on GU which I imagine results in words coming out of inanimate objects. Anyway, I'm not playing. Always winning becomes a bit boring after a while :bad:

Srsly r u 9?

Next time a rabbid dog charges at you for posting a fact that is contradictory to their purpose I would advise choosing one of these quotes as a response.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Aldous Huxley

------------------

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Stephen Hawking

------------------

Alternatively, they could give an opinion of THEIR OWN? Just a thought.

Srsly r u 9?

k den.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030

When other people click this link and watch the words from this woman's mouth what do they hear her say? Am I down the rabbit hole or is Kim just dreaming?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36632899

Anybody can read between the lines. She's lubing Scotland up for an Independence referendum. Are you actually willing to deny that? :rotfl: Keep winning darling. :queenbitch:

WHY IT IS OKAY FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO HAVE FLEXIBILITY OF EU LAW AND NOT THE UK?

It is not France's, Germany's. Spain's or Italy's etc governments to have kept their national currencies and said a big fat no thank you to Schengen. If that's not FLEXIBLE enough already to you then I don't know what it is.

So looking at the EU timeline of the past 43 years, it is only ironic how renowned it is that if there is one EU member country to have been historically given so much special treatment (meaning only liking the benefits but not wanting anything to do with the downsides) is the UK.

Now those LEAVE politician campaigners got "what they wanted" and by the looks of it they are even grumpier than they were before, exactly because they were not expecting it and only did it hiding what was the real purpose in advocating it

What they should now do is take respnsibility but they're between a hard place and a rock, ie. facing British voters realising it was a bluff move to settle internal party wrangling and answering the EU in a credible way about the terms of something they seemed so eager to pursue

And anyway, the EU leaders said they will wait till there's a new PM after the summer, is that good enough? But surely right after it they will be expecting some straight answers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030

When other people click this link and watch the words from this woman's mouth what do they hear her say? Am I down the rabbit hole or is Kim just dreaming?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36632899

Anybody can read between the lines. She's lubing Scotland up for an Independence referendum. Are you actually willing to deny that? :rotfl: Keep winning darling. :queenbitch:

GU, I've already explained that you don't know about the political climate that you're making blanket statements about. You also seemingly have no idea about the intricacies of internal party politics or the power of soundbites. Had she NOT said that, then the party faithful would have crucified her, but she also makes it clear that is just ONE scenario on the table. There is NO WAY she wants a referendum right now. End of.

Everything you post is always full of inaccuracies and half truths that suit your own agenda. It's a game you've played for as long as I've known you. So why I'm STILL playing by even answering right now... is anyone's guess.

GU, I've already explained that you don't know about the political climate that you're making blanket statements about. You also seemingly have no idea about the intricacies of internal party politics or the power of soundbites. Had she NOT said that, then the party faithful would have crucified her, but she also makes it clear that is just ONE scenario on the table. There is NO WAY she wants a referendum right now. End of.

Everything you post is always full of inaccuracies and half truths that suit your own agenda. It's a game you've played for as long as I've known you. So why I'm STILL playing by even answering right now... is anyone's guess.

I never said right now. She's planting the seed so that if she needs (read:can) to instigate an independence referendum she will. I'm also fully aware that both leaders of Scotland's Labour and Conservative parties have warned her against a referendum. There's no half truths. I even let the facts speak for themselves. People can make their own judgement.

Oh and I just clicked on that vid. What a surprise that it really IS a one minute soundbite that excises the proceeding 10 minutes of speech that cautions against hastiness. Ridiculous.

Yes, Scotland, like Wales & England, is a country of it's own, but it's not an independent sovereign state, it's a part of the United Kingdom and this referendum was the UK voting as the United Kingdom, not voting as separate countries within the United Kingdom. Those of the 62% of remain voting Scots who also voted to remain in the UK might feel that they've been duped by promises of their safety in the E.U., they are right to feel that way if that's the reason why they gave up on independence. Nicola from the moment the UK voted out was mentioning a second independence referendum for Scotland, and so be it if they want it. Should have taken it the first time. William Wallace cannae believe it!

Alternatively, they could give an opinion of THEIR OWN? Just a thought.

k den.

I didn't fink I was allowed as I'm not an expert on economics, :(.

Right now, I'm enjoying reading the topic. If I have something to say I will!

I think other European countries have been very patient with Britain's post colonial arrogance in constantly demanding exceptions from this and that. Nobody is forcing Britain to stay in the single market , but if it wants to be in EEA it needs to obey all the rules just like Norway does. It was extremely irresponsible of Leave campaigners to claim otherwise. Unfortunately some of the conservative politicians still keep trying to convince British public that UK is going to cut this great deal with EU with access to single market and no free movement. It's not gonna happen.

OF COURSE you'd be a fan of bumbling Boris. Another Old Etonian who got into conservative politics solely as a career move. With the eye on the prize of Prime Minister like his old school chum Cameron. Of course he's now gone into hiding as he prepares his next career move, who cares about that silly old EU stuff.

I'll leave others to decimate your nonsensical arguments about Europe. I'm sure your great concerns over what waters fishermen can fish in and what rights the global political giant of Lichtenstein enjoy will be addressed.

However, you clearly have about as little grasp of the understanding of Scottish politics as you do on... everything else.

Sturgeon in fact does NOT want another Scottish Indy referendum until she can guarantee a YES vote. She is doing anything BUT telling people "they need to break away" at the moment.

As a skilled politician that the rest could take some tips from, she's being very careful in her wording and actions - while realizing she's restricted by what she can realistically achieve while saddled as part of the upcoming UK negotiations, she's being prolific as she establishes clearly that the concerns of the country about being removed from the EU against their will are being listened to, while ensuring that when someone actually pulls the trigger of section 50, her voice will be loud at that table within that framework, while simultaneously ensuring that her party faithful (who do want Independence sooner rather than later) get some lip service too by saying that option is on the table. For all intents and purposes, she's in a win-win situation.

Her support for independence is not flip-flopping. Do you even know what the SNP is? That is what her party stands for, it's a nationalist party, Independence is their raison d'etre. But they are also the party of government, they are the party of power in Scotland and while that remains the case, the Independence question will ALWAYS have a mandate, just as they also have a responsibility to govern those who don't want an independent Scotland. So it's a tricky tightrope act that they've actually skillfully managed so far.

The Scottish independence referendum was fought on the basis that Scotland remain part of the UK AND EU. The EU question was a fundamental part of that campaign and final result. In last week's referendum, every single local authority area in Scotland voted once again to stay in the EU; an overall and clear majority of 62% to 38%. Scotland is not a region of England, it's a country and it voted democratically to stay. Once again, the political and socio-economic differences between the two become apparent. When and if the next referendum eventually comes, which it will as long as people keep voting a nationalst party into government, I'm confident the result will be different.

Oh yeah, and to claim that Sturgeon, (who's been in nationalist politics for 30 years, back when the Labour party dominated the landscape and the SNP was nothing more than a fringe party and the very idea of them being a force in politics never mind being the party of government was a pipe dream) is only interested in her own political career and changing the word "first" for the word "prime" in her job description ROLLEYES is frankly ridiculous. You also failed to mention that she chooses not to claim her full salary entitlement, but takes 40k less. All of that is sadly indicative of what YOU think "politics" should be about though.

She has certainly shown more statesmanship in the last few days than the rest of them put together as the embarrassing vacuum of leadership at Westminster continues. Oh but that's ok, because Boris has a leadership campaign to prepare for and Cameron has settled nicely into his new role of lame duck and Corbyn sits back as his own party implodes around him ...which leaves xenophobic scum like Farrage as the face of UK...or should I say English politics, as he sticks his tongue out at the EU parliament yesterday while lapping up the boos and jeers. Meanwhile, this afternoon..

2iscbk9.jpg.

Yes to all. Nicola right now is the only politician who is showing really what a politician should be.

Agree with Suede that the lack of strong and good people at government is the worst part. And it happens in so many countries too!

Oh I hope everything is alright in the end.

OK what really irks me is that Cameron made this big mess, and then resigns but only in October and now all have to wait.

It's so neocon. "We make a big mess, we leave and workers and citizens pay the bills" shit!

Yes, Scotland, like Wales & England, is a country of it's own, but it's not an independent sovereign state, it's a part of the United Kingdom and this referendum was the UK voting as the United Kingdom, not voting as separate countries within the United Kingdom. Those of the 62% of remain voting Scots who also voted to remain in the UK might feel that they've been duped by promises of their safety in the E.U., they are right to feel that way if that's the reason why they gave up on independence. Nicola from the moment the UK voted out was mentioning a second independence referendum for Scotland, and so be it if they want it. Should have taken it the first time. William Wallace cannae believe it!

I didn't fink I was allowed as I'm not an expert on economics, :(.

Right now, I'm enjoying reading the topic. If I have something to say I will!

You're probably on drugs according to Kim. :rotfl: I think you should speak whenever you feel the need to. There's nothing wrong with posting concise sources. :thumbsup: