BREXIT vote aftermath

CquCwWlXYAAw6RL.jpg

:rotfl:

Last I checked. Great Aunt Theresa was the Prime Minister of Britain, not just Engerland. So I'm not sure what point you're making.

And no-one's talking about her looks, but how completely awkward, out of her depth and rabbit in the headlights she comes across.

She knows to defer to her betters though, and what her first political engagement needed to be on becoming PM.. Bow Tessie, bow!

vowu3q.jpg

And yes, that pic is a fine example of how Britain has been completely sidelined on the global stage thanks to the imbeciles of Middle and Northern England. Shame on them!

Last I checked. Great Aunt Theresa was the Prime Minister of Britain, not just Engerland. So I'm not sure what point you're making.

And no-one's talking about her looks, but how completely awkward, out of her depth and rabbit in the headlights she comes across.

She knows to defer to her betters though, and what her first political engagement needed to be on becoming PM.. Bow Tessie, bow!

vowu3q.jpg

And yes, that pic is a fine example of how Britain has been completely sidelined on the global stage thanks to the imbeciles of Middle and Northern England. Shame on them!

:lmao:

Your delusion is hilar Kimberley.

How many more times will people get to read and hear that "Brexit means Brexit" from Mrs May? :rotfl:

It's all very nice and "pragmatic" of her to keep repeating it but people got it the first zillion times and it still means nothing tangible.

The rude awakening is still round the corner, access to the single market being impossible without accepting the refugee and migration package that all other 27 EU member states have to subscribe to seems like a difficult notion to comprehend for this new batch of great British leaders with an international aura surrounding them, you know, Boris J and Michael Gove.

I'm still waiting on the nuclear war that was due to commence on 23rd June. It's a bit late isn't it.

The end of the world isn't as bad as I thought it would be and our economy has done well considering we couldn't survive on more than ten pence a day post Brexit. #embarassinglies #I'mabritaingetmeoutofhere :dead:

How many more times will people get to read and hear that "Brexit means Brexit" from Mrs May? :rotfl:

It's all very nice and "pragmatic" of her to keep repeating it but people got it the first zillion times and it still means nothing tangible.

The rude awakening is still round the corner, access to the single market being impossible without accepting the refugee and migration package that all other 27 EU member states have to subscribe to seems like a difficult notion to comprehend for this new batch of great British leaders with an international aura surrounding them, you know, Boris J and Michael Gove.

Poor bitch has been handed a poisoned chalice and she doesn't have a clue what to do with it except simper through the same old soundbites, while just this week China and the USA sneer at the incompetence of the whole thing.

Meanwhile the (abysmally low) pound means that "exports" are doing well in the short term, investment stagnates and various advisory groups are running around like headless chickens trying to figure the whole thing out for when, y'know, Brexit actually happens.

Of course EU migration will continue as is for the most part, of course whatever crumbs are offered will eventually be taken, and of course Britain will no longer have ANY say in EU affairs while trying to forge links with whoever will have us. Australia, apparently.

Complete waste of time.

Poor bitch has been handed a poisoned chalice and she doesn't have a clue what to do with it except simper through the same old soundbites, while just this week China and the USA sneer at the incompetence of the whole thing.

Meanwhile the (abysmally low) pound means that "exports" are doing well in the short term, investment stagnates and various advisory groups are running around like headless chickens trying to figure the whole thing out for when, y'know, Brexit actually happens.

Of course EU migration will continue as is for the most part, of course whatever crumbs are offered will eventually be taken, and of course Britain will no longer have ANY say in EU affairs while trying to forge links with whoever will have us. Australia, apparently.

Complete waste of time.

Mystic Meg on a downer. Look Chelle...the world is still ending.

Guest Rachelle of London

Your double act is gruesome. Begone!

I haven't done anything to you. If you have an issue with GU speak with him. Don't drag me into your rubbish. Thanks.

Your double act is gruesome. Begone!

We aren't joined at the hip. :lmao: You love me and to deny it would just be hilarious. If you can't disagree with somebody and retain the relationship you had then you really were nothing to begin with. Do you only like people who agree with you?

Guest Rachelle of London

Your poor prime minister is having to be dragged out in front of the press to assure over and over that Brexit is still happening.

The entire planet thinks it was a spastically dumb move, they're basically trying to ease her into possibly undoing it

As I said from when all this stared Britain was never going to leave the EU straight away. They're not even going to start talks until 2017 no action until 2020 until after the British, German and French elections. All the people losing their shit about it for no reason was hilarious. All that's going to happen is Britain will make a deal with the EU and that won't be for years and even if we do leave it will be from 10 years on from the date we leave. The earliest we could leave the EU is in 2030. The earliest.

As I said from when all this stared Britain was never going to leave the EU straight away. They're not even going to start talks until 2017 no action until 2020 until after the British, German and French elections. All the people losing their shit about it for no reason was hilarious. All that's going to happen is Britain will make a deal with the EU and that won't be for years and even if we do leave it will be from 10 years on from the date we leave. The earliest we could leave the EU is in 2030. The earliest.

I'm not convinced it was a smart vote whether it happens tonight or in 20 years. And ripples like this do have long term effects - that's how economics work. One bankruptcy brought the world to its knees in 2008.

So while we aren't seeing much action yet, there's no reason to get comfortable and cocky with this entire thing. Brexit has far reaching implications and who knows what it could brew up in the next few years

Guest Rachelle of London

All BREXIT did was boost income for the ever so decreasing news publications. It worked. Richard Desmond, Rupert Murdoch, DMGT et al are all laughing their way to the bank.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm not convinced it was a smart vote whether it happens tonight or in 20 years. And ripples like this do have long term effects - that's how economics work. One bankruptcy brought the world to its knees in 2008.

So while we aren't seeing much action yet, there's no reason to get comfortable and cocky with this entire thing. Brexit has far reaching implications and who knows what it could brew up in the next few years

I'm not being cocky at all. It was all a farce and I'm calling it like it is.

Guest Rachelle of London

Lord knows I don't like Theresa May but as Kim said earlier it was a good move on her part to meet with Nichola Sturgeon when she was first appointed. I respect her for that. For a Tory that was a good move.

We aren't joined at the hip. :lmao: You love me and to deny it would just be hilarious. If you can't disagree with somebody and retain the relationship you had then you really were nothing to begin with. Do you only like people who agree with you?

I disagree with everyone all the time, and I don't hold grudges. Calm yer pants. You are still a gruesome twosome though *twirls*

Oh I know you aren't being cocky lol

GU: I'm pretty COCKY. I don't know if you could take it two nights.

Miguel: Oh, you had to get COCKY on me, huh?

GU: Papi, I'm not getting COCKY. I've been COCKY.

Miguel: Well, can't you tone it down a bit?

GU: For you? No, because that would be compromising my artistic integrity.

Miguel: Of course.

[pause]

Miguel: Do you undress in this performance?

GU: No! Of course I don't. Unless you want me to.

I disagree with everyone all the time, and I don't hold grudges. Calm yer pants. You are still a gruesome twosome though *twirls*

I accept your apology to me now please apologise to Chelle. You've been a megabitch to her.

GU: I'm pretty COCKY. I don't know if you could take it two nights.

Miguel: Oh, you had to get COCKY on me, huh?

GU: Papi, I'm not getting COCKY. I've been COCKY.

Miguel: Well, can't you tone it down a bit?

GU: For you? No, because that would be compromising my artistic integrity.

Miguel: Of course.

[pause]

Miguel: Do you undress in this performance?

GU: No! Of course I don't. Unless you want me to.

Then again, maybe there's an even more gruesome twosome on the prowl :queenbitch:

No need for apologies either way from anyone. We are all Madonna fans at the end of the day, no? :angel:

I can't believe Miguel didn't respond to that. :rotfl: I can't imagine how he felt picturing me refer to him as Papi. :dead: Kim it's all good in the hood. Just stop being a bitch whore cunt.

Complete waste of time.

Totally :thumbsup:

Where are the Michael Gove and Boris J now?

Oh right Boris Johnson and his cartoonish persona was made Britain's foreign secretary

A rather unfortunate grotesque press conference :queenbitch:

For the foreign office of a country like Britain, that is. Oldest democracy in Europe, the Magna Charta and all that fabulosity whose great tradition is being made a mockery of by the latest political events

Boris looks and sounds so uncomfortable and like he'd dash off the room any minute if he could. He sounds like he never wanted the job in the first place. Odd. Or maybe not considering the premises.

Complete waste of time.

Indeed

And doubters only need to asthk Norway which is not part of the EU yet legally functions as if it were