BREXIT vote aftermath

You can't say immigration has nothing to do with the other issues. They are all interlinked and many Europeans miss that we are a population of 65million in an area much smaller than France or Spain who have smaller populations so increases in populations are felt more. Secondly our housing market has had a massive influx of foreigners buying London properties as investments but don't live there. There's a large flat development in London which has hardly any residents as most of the flats are owned by foreigners to make money. There is a 3 million housing shortage, consequently it's a case of supply and demand.

But yes our press has fuelled the countries perception on immigrants. I also think though we have an island mentality. It's easy to go from country to country on the mainland which helps that feeling of being part of Europe. We don't have that so we always feel separated from the rest of the continent.

I really don't get it sorry. for me it's not intertwined

Marine Le Pen hails how 'Britain gave the Europeans lesson in democracy"

359E15B500000578-0-image-a-1_14671010077

• Marine Le Pen said the choice for Britain to leave was a 'historic moment'
  • National Front leader said the vote was a 'dazzling lesson in democracy'
  • Said EU debate was 'at the heart of the next French presidential elections'

She said: 'That which no-one dared to dream about a few months back is now a reality which is clear to everyone: yes, it's possible to leave the EU.

'The British people have given to the Europeans, and also the world, a dazzling lesson in democracy.'

The swastika is missing from that CUNT's forehead!!

Wow, such great fighting spirit.

No, I will not accept something so utterly wrong that is not even law-binding, non-mandatory. I refuse the "accept and move on" sheepish attitude when legislatively speaking this referendum has not decided anything, because the real decision is down to parliament vote.

Regardless of what you think about the referendum, I don't think I have seen so many sore losers over the past couple of days. In politics, in news items, in showbusiness: everywhere! You never thought you would loose, but you did. Now eat that humble pie.

Regardless of what you think about the referendum, I don't think I have seen so many sore losers over the past couple of days. In politics, in news items, in showbusiness: everywhere! You never thought you would loose, but you did. Now eat that humble pie.

It is precisely about the referendum, if some people knew legislative facts as they are they would not feel entitled to insult others here just like you are arrogantly trying to do - you don't know me, you don't know what I thought it would happen, you know nothing about me. Eat your own cornhole if you can.

If you are elected as public representatives, you have a responsibility to tell the Truth. Statements such as we'll stem immigration without telling the public how that would be achieved are features of the Brexit campaign. Warnings by numerous business leaders, the premier of Norway, the highly respected Governor of the Bank of England and many, many others were ignored or ridiculed. We were glibly assured that trade treaties could be negotiated. This is not so!

The real victim here is Trust. We elect public representatives to argue for the improvement and better ordering of society here and internationally. As such, this is a sacred entrustment. Lies and half truths have been told to the long term detriment of the people of the UK. Trust has been wounded, hence political infighting and turmoil.

The swastika is missing from that CUNT's forehead!!

I know I shouldn't say this as it sounds so evil but when they go put those bombs why they never target these people?This is pure conspiracy but how don't we know it's actually these people alongside Isis putting these bombs?! Didn't the nazi did the same thing after all?

I don't trust this woman! Her views are too dangerous.. Why France would even give her time and attention is besides me...

Once again, answer the question. What would you say if Remain had won and Leave wanted to avoid the results and force the Parliament to vote against the majority?

As you are keen on my reply: it is not about avoiding the results. Even if the remain had obtained a slight majority over the leave, there would still be a Parliament vote!

Why is this so hard to understand.

Please notice that pjcowley doesn't answer the direct question, so if in next pages he stills critisizes those who want to accept the results, we will have to ask again.

I really do not like the nastiness of your remarks, please avoid in the future to belittle others when you don't know things and by the way I have replied - I took my time but I have replied.

Forever in my ignore list.

Sore losers? Let's wait until the recession is going to hit us hard and then we won't probably afford those pies!

This is not about winning or losing. This is about the mentality of a country. People voted Out because they want to get rid of refugees and immigrants. Those reasons are completely unacceptable. People have put a hand in their wallet instead of their heart before voting Out. By paradox those people expectations of prosperity once the immigrants are out will be crashed when reality will show this country on its own cannot make it economically at this time and age! It's not about eating humble pies or being sore losers.. It's about the state of a country which is refusing to conform with the rest of the world. Voting out so that you get rid of immigrants has to be against basic human rights. I'm ashamed and appalled by those results. I ll fight my fight till the end of my days.. I'm not going to stop! Like it or not!

GU we all love u, but come on, no one is angry here...the UK is being

criticized all over the world. Take it like a man.

We all know what time it is when Marine Le Penn is defending ur politics.

OWN YOUR SHIT indeed.

I really do not like the nastiness of your remarks, please avoid in the future to belittle others when you don't know things and by the way I have replied - I took my time but I have replied.

Forever in my ignore list.

It's all fun and game until people show their true color.

A lot of you are just plain BULLIES.

What the heck? This is the first time EVER i talk to you in this forum, and frankly i don't recall you from other threads, don't know if you are a rayoflighter or you hate Candy Shop, for example.I simply remarked that you didn't answer the question, but very fast wanted to critisize as "weak fighters" those who had a different opinion.

Glad to be in your ignore list, you MORON.

How did he know it was an illegal immigrant?

From the fact he was Romanian, the police station was filled with people who had been mugged or robbed the day before. The police admitted they had a huge issue with illegal immigrants from Romania. The locals were also fully aware.

That's how.

It is precisely about the referendum, if some people knew legislative facts as they are they would not feel entitled to insult others here just like you are arrogantly trying to do - you don't know me, you don't know what I thought it would happen, you know nothing about me. Eat your own cornhole if you can.

You're such an angry person. Sore loser indeed.

This post alone shows how much you still don't understand about the issue. Stop with your nationalistic BS here. I have voiced my disgust and that of many Italians about the many problems and contradictions of "my country" or the corruption of our political élite and The Vatican many times on this forum. We are witnessing something unprecedented that affects every country in the world but you are making it a matter for Britain only. Everyone should be allowed to express an opinion on any issue provided it's done in a respectful way, regardless of their nationality.

People are mostly criticising the "there's time" response of those that allowed the referendum on such a delicate matter in the first place and are now questioning their lying about the real reason behind it more than the LEAVE result per se.

Maybe you could take some of your "own your shit" medicine and make an informed post that for once is not treating the discussion superficially or being condescending to posters of other nationalities.

You have yet to address ONE of the many arguments presented in this thread about the real reasons behind the referendum or about the implications of its outcome from a legal and red tape perspective alone on a global level. You evade every single one of those arguments on purpose and throw in something dismissive or not pertaining to the discussion, "why are people bullying Britain, look at your own country's problems first". Something so ridiculous to say since in this kind of world we are all interconnected.

But I forgot that "it was an illegal immigrant" to mug you in France.

I don't think you're respectful. I think you're bitter. You've mentioned on here many times that you want to move to London. Is that why you're acting like this is a bad break up? Are you scared that you won't be able to do that now?

What are these fabulous arguments that I'm yet to address? I don't avoid confrontation. If anything I have a problem avoiding confrontation when I should just leave it alone. For a Politician to stand up and say 'Why is Britain here then? If you voted out of the EU why are you here?' is ridiculous behaviour. Why is nobody addressing that? Especially after you said that Britain was so awful for doing things overnight without a plan. You're on the attack and that's fine. I'm just not interested.

Outline these great arguments and I will take DELIGHT in addressing them. I'm not avoiding anything. It's actually you who hasn't answered me. Why are Lichtenstein and Vatican city allowed to cherry pick but the UK isn't?

Also I'm not down with your illuminati conspiracy theories on Politics. If the Politicians want to play mind games with one another that's not my business. Being that I live in the UK I KNOW FIRST HAND that there was a lot of support for this referendum. We live in a democratic society. The democracy made a decision. THE END. Anybody who thinks otherwise needs to grow up.

What do you think you're going to achieve by sitting here and going on and on? If you have an issue maybe get up and do something about it. It's the same obsessive behaviour you have with Gaga and Kylie. Do you think this is worthwhile to beat this dead horse over and over? It's weird and pointless. I don't even know what you're trying to prove.

GU we all love u, but come on, no one is angry here...the UK is being

criticized all over the world. Take it like a man.

We all know what time it is when Marine Le Penn is defending ur politics.

OWN YOUR SHIT indeed.

Marine le Pen and Nigel Farage can fall into a pit. I was actually referring to the Politicians being butt hurt. Their attitude was highly unprofessional. They were definitely butthurt and if it wasn't so serious it would be funny. I love Europeans and this has nothing to do with the European people. It's just the Political and media bullshit. While XXL was foaming at the mouth most others were humble. Karbatal even joked about the fact that they pay much less into the EU than we do. I was pleasantly surprised to see humility like that from him.

I know I shouldn't say this as it sounds so evil but when they go put those bombs why they never target these people?This is pure conspiracy but how don't we know it's actually these people alongside Isis putting these bombs?! Didn't the nazi did the same thing after all?

I don't trust this woman! Her views are too dangerous.. Why France would even give her time and attention is besides me...

Your Utopia dream lasted less than 24 hours. OH THE BULLSHIT. :dead:

If you are elected as public representatives, you have a responsibility to tell the Truth. Statements such as we'll stem immigration without telling the public how that would be achieved are features of the Brexit campaign. Warnings by numerous business leaders, the premier of Norway, the highly respected Governor of the Bank of England and many, many others were ignored or ridiculed. We were glibly assured that trade treaties could be negotiated. This is not so!

The real victim here is Trust. We elect public representatives to argue for the improvement and better ordering of society here and internationally. As such, this is a sacred entrustment. Lies and half truths have been told to the long term detriment of the people of the UK. Trust has been wounded, hence political infighting and turmoil.

:clap:

Precisely the point

Cameron is having a press conference in Brussels right now....blaming everyone but himself....letting his successor deal with the shit.

No face till the end.

Cameron: EU leaders 'very sad that we have have chosen to leave'

Posted at 23:33

David Cameron is holding a press conference following his meeting with other EU leaders in Brussels.

He says this will be his last European Council summit. He says while such meetings are "long and frustrating and difficult", they bring together nations who were "not so long ago in conflict".

The PM says other EU leaders respect the UK referendum result but "are very sad that we have have chosen to leave this institution".

Mr Cameron adds that, "until Britain leaves it is a full paying member of this institution" and that triggering article 50 soon "was not the mood of the meeting".

I find it weird The Queen (the other one not Madonna) has not said a thing or made sure her opinion found its way in the media....(you know the famous sources close to)

image.jpg

How convenient

I wonder how all the people who voted leave because of immigration are going to react when they realise that there will be the exact same free movement of labour as before in order to secure our access to the single market. Even Boris Johnson has admitted this, and Angela Merkel has made it clear that the UK would have 'no special favours' when negotiating its access. Leavers all spoke like we would have some glorious deal, all on our terms, with less immigration. I did say all this was dreaming ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:rotfl:

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? A little too ironic ... And yeah I really do think

My utopia dream is at the bases of our universe. You can criticise it or go against as much as you like but the day will come. It's a very long and slow process but it will happen in the end. It's the project on this planet. Whether you're part of it or not it's irrelevant to me.

As the song goes: you might say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

I looked all around the world

Nobody has it better than we do, uh, huh

One thing I don't understand

Why don't we help more people 'cause we can, uh, huh

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Why are we separated

Defined by our greed and hatred?

Why aren't we all united?

I'm so sick and tired of fighting

Why aren't we all together?

Let's end this fight forever

Why are we still divided?

How many tragedies

Will we see before we come together? Uh, huh

It's easy to forget

We have the power to make things better, uh, huh

I have a dream

But dreams are not for free

We all need to change

Or just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Why are we separated?

Defined by our greed and hatred

Why aren't we all united?

Why aren't we all together?

Let's end this fight forever

Why are we still divided?

I have a dream

But dreams are not for free

We all need to change

Or just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

Just repeat history

I don't think you're respectful. I think you're bitter. You've mentioned on here many times that you want to move to London. Is that why you're acting like this is a bad break up? Are you scared that you won't be able to do that now?

What are these fabulous arguments that I'm yet to address? I don't avoid confrontation. If anything I have a problem avoiding confrontation when I should just leave it alone. For a Politician to stand up and say 'Why is Britain here then? If you voted out of the EU why are you here?' is ridiculous behaviour. Why is nobody addressing that? Especially after you said that Britain was so awful for doing things overnight without a plan. You're on the attack and that's fine. I'm just not interested.

Outline these great arguments and I will take DELIGHT in addressing them. I'm not avoiding anything. It's actually you who hasn't answered me. Why are Lichtenstein and Vatican city allowed to cherry pick but the UK isn't?

Also I'm not down with your illuminati conspiracy theories on Politics. If the Politicians want to play mind games with one another that's not my business. Being that I live in the UK I KNOW FIRST HAND that there was a lot of support for this referendum. We live in a democratic society. The democracy made a decision. THE END. Anybody who thinks otherwise needs to grow up.

What do you think you're going to achieve by sitting here and going on and on? If you have an issue maybe get up and do something about it. It's the same obsessive behaviour you have with Gaga and Kylie. Do you think this is worthwhile to beat this dead horse over and over? It's weird and pointless. I don't even know what you're trying to prove.

Still unconscious, I see. Getting personal and throwing in a bunch of stuff that has got nothing to do with the topic. You still don't get that this affects everyone in the world regardless of the country they live in or their relocation projects. But first and foremost it affects British citizens who have been lied to as to the real motivation for the referendum. I.e. the settling of internal British party politics and you only have to look at the implosion of the two main parties to realise that, let alone the request for more informal talks in light of what was a very formal, deliberately sought out referendum.

But it's the attitude of Merkel to be inappropriate now. Isn't it? How dare she suggest the UK will not be allowed to cherry pick after all the cherry picking that's already gone down during the last 20 years, the currency and Schengen just two examples of it.

Boris and Cameron are now in panic mode because they know they are now frightened to to tell the truth to people that in order to access the single market they will inevitably have to reach a compromise on freedom of movement and share equally with the other 27 member countries the procedure and quotas for immigration and the handling of the refugee crisis.

Unless you believe what Farage said that it's perfectly acceptable to have a free tariff relationship in place while at the same time "retain full control of our borders".

What am I hoping to achieve here going on and on? :rotfl: I don't have to achieve anything in this thread. I am just contributing to a discussion and not attacking people, going as far as using personal attacks.

You are looking for attention as usual instead. And being vague and evasive about the arguments presented because "Britain had an Empire" and this was "an exercise in democracy" but fail to put into its actual global context.

Again, the five main points are:

1.what is the real reason why Cameron called the referendum

2.what was going to change anyway if Britain now has to subscribe to any Brussels directive the way non EU member Norway has had to for years, regardless of the referendum result

3.why has Boris suddenly gone so quiet?

4.why do they now want more informal talks, if the referendum project was a very formal instrument from the get go?

5.how was this referendum an exercise in democracy but Sturgeon's post outcome remarks are not making things easier for the predominant LEAVE campaigners in England? Is her stance on the matter any less democratic than the referendum itself? You can't have it both ways

What the heck? This is the first time EVER i talk to you in this forum, and frankly i don't recall you from other threads, don't know if you are a rayoflighter or you hate Candy Shop, for example.I simply remarked that you didn't answer the question, but very fast wanted to critisize as "weak fighters" those who had a different opinion.

Glad to be in your ignore list, you MORON.

Congratulations for showing who you are. I am delighted to be called a "moron" by someone so intellectually stimulating that cannot even grasp simple political legislation concepts nor understand what people really say here.

The name calling started from you, I did not name-called you by the way nor I labelled anyone "weak fighters". How convenient to put words in people mouths when ignorance of one (not me) prevails.

Adios

I love Europeans and this has nothing to do with the European people.

What does that even mean? Why would you be using the third person? :blink:

You are European too. Unless you think the UK is in Asia, Africa, Oceania or a part of the American continent