Sometimes i hate the world

So i wrote this complicated but complete analysis about homophobia in the world, and specifically about the situation in Spain and in the region where i live. I spoke with sociologists, two asociations, school experts because bullying is the main issue right now... I made a big effort and was very happy about it, because normally you don't read about this particular issue in media and newspapers. The article included a map that showed homophobia in the world: where is illegal, where is death penalty, etc, etc.

And today, i find i have an official complaint by a asociation from Western Sahara. Western Sahara is a territory who was part of Spain many decades ago and in the 70s included in Morocco. Since then, inhabitants from Western Sahara want to be independent, and the UNO has answered their pleas and work so they can have a referéndum. In this territory it's illegal and you go to jail if you are homosexual, and gays have to leave the country and they try to get asylum in Spain.

They are shocked that i didn't include in the map their frontier. They are scandalized that that line isn't included and remarked that the map is illegal. They spoke with the head of the newspaper, who was very worried and is frowing a lot to me.

Those CUNTS put gays in jail, but they are shocked because in my map there's not a little line. Instead of being ashamed and glad that in that map their stupid country isn't included. And what is worse, i have to call them, apologise and "try to make them comprehend it was not intentional".

I hate this world so much right now that i'm going to explode.

What a mess!!!!

So, this association got bent out of shape that their territory and (specifically) their terrible policies were not recognized? That's rich.

Glad you were able to talk them out of taking any action. That is so freaking crazy.

I called them and i'm so incredibly persuasive that they will drop all actions.

They will keep on imprisoning gays, of course. But their bordiers will be perfectly drawn.

draw them,but make it clear that they don't respect the equality of the humans

I called them and i'm so incredibly persuasive that they will drop all actions.

They will keep on imprisoning gays, of course. But their bordiers will be perfectly drawn.

Glad you don't have to face any action but like you said, what a mess. They are more worried about a line showing their territory than they are about their disgusting stance on human rights bring discussed. Would love to read your article.

draw them,but make it clear that they don't respect the equality of the humans

Wish I could. I spent three hours solving this stupid mess. I'm only glad it's over because the big boss was incredibly upset. No wonder newspapers are going to the pits if those are their major concerns instead of other much bigger issues.

I should have moved to Bulgaria to open that guest house hahaha

Glad you don't have to face any action but like you said, what a mess. They are more worried about a line showing their territory than they are about their disgusting stance on human rights bring discussed. Would love to read your article.

It's in Spanish. Bur thank you jazz.

I don't understand. You can't be sued for an incorrect map. :dead:

Yes you can. I discovered yesterday hahaha

The unofficial government from that land was ready to do it!!!

How can UNO support people who don't respect human rights is beyond me though

Yes you can. I discovered yesterday hahaha

The unofficial government from that land was ready to do it!!!

How can UNO support people who don't respect human rights is beyond me though

I think these people were making baseless threats. Like, I could draw a map of the world and say that America is only 15 kms wide and is mainly pink in colour and wouldn't get sued. :lmao: I guess they just wanted to scare you guys.

So i wrote this complicated but complete analysis about homophobia in the world, and specifically about the situation in Spain and in the region where i live. I spoke with sociologists, two asociations, school experts because bullying is the main issue right now... I made a big effort and was very happy about it, because normally you don't read about this particular issue in media and newspapers. The article included a map that showed homophobia in the world: where is illegal, where is death penalty, etc, etc.

And today, i find i have an official complaint by a asociation from Western Sahara. Western Sahara is a territory who was part of Spain many decades ago and in the 70s included in Morocco. Since then, inhabitants from Western Sahara want to be independent, and the UNO has answered their pleas and work so they can have a referéndum. In this territory it's illegal and you go to jail if you are homosexual, and gays have to leave the country and they try to get asylum in Spain.

They are shocked that i didn't include in the map their frontier. They are scandalized that that line isn't included and remarked that the map is illegal. They spoke with the head of the newspaper, who was very worried and is frowing a lot to me.

Those CUNTS put gays in jail, but they are shocked because in my map there's not a little line. Instead of being ashamed and glad that in that map their stupid country isn't included. And what is worse, i have to call them, apologise and "try to make them comprehend it was not intentional".

I hate this world so much right now that i'm going to explode.

what a story :blink:

bizzarre world indeed

love you sharing this type of background stories to your work

remember your post about journalists and writers being pressured to write what suits the powers that be

awful as it shouldn't work like that at all

but nothing new I guess

Fucked up world indeed.

Any links to the article Karbs?

Fucked up world indeed.

Any links to the article Karbs?

Nope the Magazine is not online, but I will send you the pdf

By the way it took me a couple of days more to solve this absurdity and the head told me to cross my fingers that the Kingdom of Morocco doesn't make a formal complaint. I had to clench my fists so I didn't laughed out loud.

So if it a couple of weeks I'm being whipped in Rabat don't be surprised

Nope the Magazine is not online, but I will send you the pdf

By the way it took me a couple of days more to solve this absurdity and the head told me to cross my fingers that the Kingdom of Morocco doesn't make a formal complaint. I had to clench my fists so I didn't laughed out loud.

So if it a couple of weeks I'm being whipped in Rabat don't be surprised

I can´t believe this: were you lying? I´m afraid you weren´t!! so, what is the complain about?

By the way, now that the old king is not working anymore ( :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ), I used to be really angry when he used to appear with "his brother from morocco". Stupid Borbon!!!! I understand that as a head of state he has to be friendly with everybody! but not THAT friendly!!

Well, he used to get some good business for big firms from Spain there: construction and such. Normally the King goes first, paves the way, and then either Goverment or businessmen go later.

But yes, i understand what you mean