KENYA: High Court Rules Anal Tests For Proof Of Homosexuality Are Constitutional

Guest Mauro

Guest Mauro

Kenya-660x330.jpg

The BBC reports:

A Kenyan High Court has dismissed a case challenging the legality of anal tests as proof of homosexuality.

Two men, who say Kenyan police forced them to undergo the procedure to prove they had had gay sex, launched the case, calling for the tests to be declared unconstitutional.

“There was no other way evidence could have been obtained,” ruled Mombasa judge Mathew Emukule. Homosexual acts are illegal in Kenya, punishable by up to 14 years in prison.

The judge dismissed claims by the two men that they were sexually discriminated against and that the tests were tantamount to torture.

“I find no violation of human dignity, right to privacy and right to freedom of the petitioners,” he said, reports the AP news agency.

The men plan to appeal.

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/06/17/kenya-high-court-rules-that-anal-tests-for-proof-of-homosexuality-are-legal/

This is disgusting.

I am so happy that this proceeding does not anymore exist in Turkey. When you didnt want to go to the army, than you had to proof your homosexuality via video or being fucked at the military.

I hope they will solve this indignity process in Kenya aswell.

This is disgusting.

I am so happy that this proceeding does not anymore exist in Turkey. When you didnt want to go to the army, than you had to proof your homosexuality via video or being fucked at the military.

I hope they will solve this indignity process in Kenya aswell.

WTF??????

WTF??????

There way an article some years ago that turkish military had the biggest gay sex videos in the world ever. It was a big scandal wordlwide. Lawyers came together and demanded the procedure to be unconstitutional. So, since more than 10 years no evidence is needed there.

But you know what makes this story so special :

If you wanted to be released from your military service, so you had to go there and had a interview.

You told them you are gay.

They asked you if you have a video to proof.

In case you hadnt a video, then another military worker took you to a room.

There he fucked you anal.

This was recorded and was the evidence for your homosexuality.

BUT, this guy must have fucked maybe so many guys. To me I always was curious if he was gay too ?

Sadly, we will never know this. But turkish militlary + gay videos + gay sex = its contradictional but interesting story.

Heres also a BBC article:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17474967

And a gay themed movie. Its a vvery good movie. I really like it:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/13/world/europe/turkey-gay-killing/

If you wanted to be released from your military service, so you had to go there and had a interview.

BUT, this guy must have fucked maybe so many guys. To me I always was curious if he was gay too ?

Sadly, we will never know this. But turkish militlary + gay videos + gay sex = its contradictional but interesting story.

Hahaha hahahaha

Heres also a BBC article:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17474967

And a gay themed movie. Its a vvery good movie. I really like it:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/13/world/europe/turkey-gay-killing/

:1251:

This is disgusting but my bf and I have always talked about going there, I'd still love to go but now I'm wondering are they gonna spread our arse cheeks and test our rectums at the airport? Or at the hotel? I just want a good old safari.

Guest Rachelle of London

How do they check the penis? Surely a gay mans penis would be the same as a straight man? I'm so confused.