2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Rachelle of London

Will he ban British people from entering the US now? :ohno:

I bloody hope not. I need PF Changs

angry-trump.jpg

"Britain is a nasty city full of murderers. We're going to build a wall and Britain is going to pay for it!"

:chuckle:

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm dying!! Hehe

Is PF Changs really so good? Never been there.

Think of heaven. Then add ecstasy. That's only half the taste.

I bloody hope not. I need PF Changs

:dead:

I don't wanna murder anyone I just want food.

Think of heaven. Then add ecstasy. That's only half the taste.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Why are we still debating abortion?

Is this the 1970s?

Every child that enters this world should be a WANTED child.

If people are so against abortion, by all means track down a pregnant woman at an abortion clinic and offer to adopt her child instead.....

Until then leave it as someone's own personal choice. If you are against it wonderful. Pop out as many babies as you feel need be. If you are not and one day decide to have one, you are free to do so....As of right now. That's why its called choice.

Why are we still debating abortion?

Is this the 1970s?

Every child that enters this world should be a WANTED child.

If people are so against abortion, by all means track down a pregnant woman at an abortion clinic and offer to adopt her child instead.....

Until then leave it as someone's own personal choice. If you are against it wonderful. Pop out as many babies as you feel need be. If you are not and one day decide to have one, you are free to do so....As of right now. That's why its called choice.

I never claimed to have all the answers to this issue. My post was just reflecting how casual people react to 700,000 ( CDC 2011) babies aborted yearly in the US.

Take 10 seconds out of you busy day to reflect on that.

Your comment, that this is way it is now, and there is no room for further debate, doesn't move me. Politics are like fashion....which ever way the wind blows.

I hope never to become so hardened by life.

I'm sorry you live with so much pain.

Good day

Guest Rachelle of London

I only agreed with when you've gone through pregnancy especially a failed pregnancy you see abortions differently. No one here judged abortions at all. It takes a very strong woman to go through an abortion. It's not just a trip to the clinic.

This is somewhat unrelated but last time I went to the doctors there was a pregnancy test out and he was like 'you won't be needing this will you?'. He's quite hot and it felt like flirting in a weird way. If I was pregnant...I couldn't have it.

Guest Mauro

I never claimed to have all the answers to this issue. My post was just reflecting how casual people react to 700,000 ( CDC 2011) babies aborted yearly in the US.

Take 10 seconds out of you busy day to reflect on that.

Your comment, that this is way it is now, and there is no room for further debate, doesn't move me. Politics are like fashion....which ever way the wind blows.

I hope never to become so hardened by life.

I'm sorry you live with so much pain.

Good day

Won't somebody please think of zygotes?!!!

tumblr_m7ovovNNYB1qz4ak4o1_500.jpg

Did someone see Trumps speech? :lmao:

I'm sorry, is this a comedy or something? Is he running for High School president? Was it written by someone who is running for High School president? He is always talking the same nonsense. Always the big words. All the money he wants to spend for new infrastructure and what not. Not one sentence how he wants to pay for that. No he wants to lower the taxes, the main income of a country that is used to build things like streets etc. And yes, Hillary wants to spend so much money on immigration that could re-build all inner cities of the U.S. Does he has any idea what that costs. And he wants to keep immigrants out because they take the low income jobs from Latinos and Blacks. How disgusting is that? And of course it's the rigged systems fault, meaning Hillary Clinton. Sorry, it's not Hillary hiring employees, it's companies. And they decided who they hire and how good or bad the pay people. I could go on with other examples that make no sense from an economic point of view but it's just too much.

What I found highly disgusting was his pandering to the LGBT community by making assumptions about Hillarys relations to Brunei, Saudi Arabia. Countries everyone knows has anti gay legislation. Who is he to speak up if just yesterday he met high ranking evangelicals. People who hate the LBGT community just as much as the Arab world. Even worse, those evangelicals are much more dangerous because contrary to aformentioned countries who have no influence on the laws of the U.S. those evangelicals have. And Trump allying with them and telling the people in todays speech that one of the first things he will do in office is to appoint judges that make sure that the 2nd amendment stays in place speaks volumes. Remember just one week ago several dozen of gay people were killed because the gunman could buy assault weapons without problems. Talking about assumptions. Going after the Clintons for making money from giving speeches and claiming all this money and donations resulted in favors and money laundering. He has no proof of that. And why is he making such a big deal of the amount they made? This has been known for ages. The Clintons tax forms are available on their homepage for everyone to see. No secret about it. What about his tax forms? I wonder why he is not releasing his? Something wrong? I'll make an assumption: his tax forms will show he is not a billionaire. Who's the liar now?

And am I the only one who thinks there were just four rows of people there?

I feel like I'm watching a David Mamet satire of an election rather than the real thing. This has been the most fucked up year in politics of my entire adult life.

Pinch me. Now.

This is somewhat unrelated but last time I went to the doctors there was a pregnancy test out and he was like 'you won't be needing this will you?'. He's quite hot and it felt like flirting in a weird way. If I was pregnant...I couldn't have it.

well you shoulda asked him if he wants to try to get you pregnant first.

Guest Mauro

I feel like I'm watching a David Mamet satire of an election rather than the real thing. This has been the most fucked up year in politics of my entire adult life.

Pinch me. Now.

Wait til the debates. :boozehound:

well you shoulda asked him if he wants to try to get you pregnant first.

I think he might be marrried and I don't fuck around with married men. He's hot though.