2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Mauro

MELANIA IS NOT.

If she can't take the heat, she needs to get off the stage. I mean for Christ's sake, ripping off Michelle Obama's speech. Come on.

If she can't take the heat, she needs to get off the stage. I mean for Christ's sake, ripping off Michelle Obama's speech. Come on.

Come on. You and I both know someone wrote it for her, her husband told to her tell Matt Lauer she wrote it, she read it off the teleprompter, went home and painted her nails. Obama, Clinton dont fully write their own speeches either. Sometimes not at all. In every campaign there are speechwriters. Sometimes multiple. It's the worst kept secret. Try to keep up.

I dont know or care if she can take the heat - campaigns are supposed to operate so they dont get into these situations. Trump just threw the only benign presence of his entire campaign into a national controversy. He deserves the ridicule for that. Not his wife, who is not a politician or even much of a spotlight hog.

What a disgraceful campaign this is.

I personally believe Melania was in the dark about this also. Trump probably tells her to keep her mouth shut, stand there and look pretty, and do as I say, and that has been her job this whole campaign.

She just seems to detached from all of this and "oblivious" to have been in on it.

If this is not a clear evidence that Trumps have been planted by the Democrats to sabotage the GOP, I dont know what else is. Trump is destroying the GOP and the hick filled GOP party is too dumb to even realize or notice!!

Is it just me who thinks Trumps campaign is a joke?

He is obviously wont be the president, it seems to me like a game to make Hilary wins.

He is a bad comedian with concealer around his eyes.

Well who knows.. but you speak bad about Obama all the time. HIllary loves Obama.

If this is not a clear evidence that Trumps have been planted by the Democrats to sabotage the GOP, I dont know what else is. Trump is destroying the GOP and the hick filled GOP party it too dumb to even realize or notice!!

The Democrats couldn't even make this up though. This is pure unadulterated GOP incompetence with the volume all the way up. This is their monster.

Didn't he call Trump a sociopath? (Trumps ghostwriter)

I think I said that just based on his ability to lie SOOOO easily even when he is obviously caught in a lie there is no sense of shame at all. He just spins a web, strings some words together and on to the next topic. HIs books should have been called "The Art of the Lie".

I have found myself astonished at times at how well he does it with ease.

I mean I know all politicians lie here and there, but he takes it to another whole level.

If this is not a clear evidence that Trumps have been planted by the Democrats to sabotage the GOP, I dont know what else is. Trump is destroying the GOP and the hick filled GOP party is too dumb to even realize or notice!!

No.

This whole 'set-up by Dems' thing is bull. This is the current version of the GOP on full display.

It's time for people to realize how low they have truly sunk, and what it reflects in part of the American populace.

This is their monster.

Trump's wife up there on stage rambling on and on and barely able to speak English :rotfl: this whole thing is like a really bad SNL skit :rotfl:

:lmao: It beggars belief. I personally just want to maul Trump for being such a fail of a human. Anyone who thinks this campaign is anything but a pathetic runaway train is dense.

Clinton's massive gaffes look like nothing thanks to this shit. She's probably cackling with Bill on the phone in her hotel room as we speak. You can tell she's just tickled :rotfl:

You know when you're hungover, and instead of nursing it, you start drinking again the next day, which cures the hangover? Well after getting piss drunk last night off of the T-Swift schadenfreude, I woke up today and continued the binge with the RNC. Which looks like it's going to continue into tomorrow by the looks of the Daily News cover.

CntTtzfWYAQ5CXT.jpg

Hilary deserves death sentence for her crimes but i enjoy watching her evil laughing videos.

:dead: Spazz! What did Melania do?

Skin and Miguel...if Trump was going to be elected as President and the only way to stop him was join with him in a 3 way Mormon marriage for a year...would you do it? P.S he likes blowjobs from both of you every morning and then spitroasting flip flop style in the evening.

Skin and Miguel...if Trump was going to be elected as President and the only way to stop him was join with him in a 3 way Mormon marriage for a year...would you do it? P.S he likes blowjobs from both of you every morning and then spitroasting flip flop style in the evening.

lol Sir Gugu in being funny shocker.

Me reducing myself to sexual abuse for an entire year to save the country and perhaps the entire planet?

Yeah I'd do it. As long as he let me continue finishing my degree since that's a huge priority right now.

Too much imagination coming from the sex pig slave of lords BOJO and Farage.

It's so bad that I really do wonder if someone is fucking around inside his campaign. Like sabotage.

It has to be, how else could you explain it??!?! :lmao:

Too much imagination coming from the sex pig slave of lords BOJO and Farage.

I bet you'd get involved even if it wasn't to prevent Trump from being president.

This hasn't made headlines yet but they are saying Melania during the speech lied about getting a degree from a University and that she dropped out during her freshman year.

This whole thing is just SO INSANE!!!!!

And what is even weirder is during the speech where the woman who lost her son in Benghazi was screaming about how Hillary was directly responsible for her killing was speaking, instead of giving this woman her "moment" which was nothing but red meat for republicans, Trump decides to call into Fox News during this speech for an interview and most of the woman's speech was drowned out by him on a network viewed by nothing but republicans.

Again it makes NO sense. There is some crazy ass shady shit going on, and for the hell of me I can't connect the dots yet to make sense of any of it.

And Trump's entrance which looked more like an entrance for a WWE wrestler. :lmao: