2016 American Presidential Thread

I sincerely feel bad for what's about to happen to Melania. Didn't ask for this, keeps an incredibly low profile, delivered her speech with grace and without one ounce of trash talk or smut that has become the identity of her Trump's campaign. And now because her idiot husband is running cheap mess of an operation, some campaign aide just thrust her into Trump's world of humiliation.

What a despicable bunch of people.

I wouldn't be shocked if Trump knew this and threw her under the bus without her being in on it.

I don't know the logic of it, but with Trump you never fucking know.

^ Yep this is going to be brutalized. Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace, Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan, John McCain... how much more depression can the normal wing of the GOP withstand? For fuck's sake people. And MELANIA TRUMP? The only innocent face of this entire charade?

Like who would do that to her? :rotfl: GOD these people are so pathetic.

Ai Papi Si., on 19 Jul 2016 - 12:32 AM, said:

Recapping July 18 2016

- Floor fight starts the day

-Top star is Scott Baio

-Nearly whole arena leaves after Melania, leaving Ernst alone

-Melania speech contains plagiarism

And some lady (again yes its sad her son was killed) flat out says Hillary should be jailed and says she blames her for her sons death. :wacko:

The sad part was right before her there was a guy in the military that spoke and gave a really good speech and shockingly didn't really make it political at all. He didn't even mention Trump if I recall.

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog just crashed MSNBC on the floor of the convention behind the commentators with a sign that said, "Melania stole my jokes!" :lmao:

In crayon and tracing paper.

Oh come on. Leave the poor lady alone. :lol: Save your animus for her piece of shit husband who is responsible for humiliating her like this. She's the only person in this Trump saga who you can tell just wants to hide at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach and not ever have to participate in this campaign. Trump is fucking trash.

Republicans really are their own worst enemy.

This reminds me of Romney's big "Binders of women" flub from 4 years ago that spread like wildfire online.

Guest Mauro

Oh come on. Leave the poor lady alone. :lol: Save your animus for her piece of shit husband who is responsible for humiliating her like this. She's the only person in this Trump saga who you can tell just wants to hide at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach and not ever have to participate in this campaign. Trump is fucking trash.

Honey, no one has a gun pointed at anyone's head forcing them to support this side show. No one is off-limits here. And don't give me that poor lady shit. She married a multi-billionaire crook who's ruined countless lives and who is looking to destroy not only the entire country, but the world. Fuck her.

Honey, no one has a gun pointed at anyone's head forcing them to support this side show. No one is off-limits here. And don't give me that poor lady shit. She married a multi-billionaire con artist.

I wasn't asking you to pity her since she'll go home when this is all over and live in Trump tower with all those ugly chairs. But your blanket hatred makes you sound stupid. Honestly, most of what you post in this thread is repetitive preaching to the choir but I digress.

Guest Mauro

I wasn't asking you to pity her since she'll go home when this is all over and live in Trump tower with all those ugly chairs. But your blanket hatred makes you sound stupid. Honestly, most of what you post in this thread is repetitive preaching to the choir but I digress.

Blanket hatred? I don't have any hatred for her. She too inconsequential, I don't even give her a second thought. Just don't start the "oh poor her" pity parade. She'll survive with her billions.

Blanket hatred? I don't have any hatred for her. She too inconsequential, I don't even give her a second thought. Just don't start the "oh poor her" parade.

Feel how you wanna feel. I don't make a stupid equivalences between Trump and members of his family. Behavior like that is what I like to call political tourism. They're not running for president. HE IS. All I did was recommend you save your hatred for the people who ask for it. You dont have to take that advice.

Nothing in the entire year of Trump's pathetic campaign suggests Melania was asking for it. Implying that just makes you look like a doofus who is following this for stupid, vanity-driven reasons - just like the Bernie Bros and Trumpets we've been laughing at all year.

I really don't know what to make of this.

Part of me thinks it was intentional for reasons I can't figure out yet. Who the hell knows with Trump and how that crazy brain of his works.

I mean stealing part of a speech is one thing, but stealing it from Michelle Obama when she gave her big speech at Obama's first convention!? I mean who the hell in their right mind would think this was a good idea or something they could get away with? It's just TOOOOO crazy for it to be legit if that makes sense.

I should have known something was up when Melania said, "You word is your bond." Should have been like did this white chick just say word is your bond?

Guest Mauro

Feel how you wanna feel. I don't make a stupid equivalences between Trump and members of his family. Behavior like that is what I like to call political tourism. They're not running for president. HE IS. All I did was recommend you save your hatred for the people who ask for it. You dont have to take that advice.

Nothing in the entire year of Trump's pathetic campaign suggests Melania was asking for it. Implying that just makes you look like a doofus who is following this for stupid, vanity-driven reasons - just like the Bernie Bros and Trumpets we've been laughing at all year.

They're his team! They're vetting his candidates! They're doing the hiring and firing? They're talking to the press. Where have you been??!

I really don't know what to make of this.

Part of me thinks it was intentional for reasons I can't figure out yet. Who the hell knows with Trump and how that crazy brain of his works.

I mean stealing part of a speech is one thing, but stealing it from Michelle Obama when she gave her big speech at Obama's first convention!? I mean who the hell in their right mind would think this was a good idea or something they could get away with? It's just TOOOOO crazy for it to be legit if that makes sense.

I should have known something was up when Melania said, "You word is your bond." Should have been like did this white chick just say word is your bond?

It's so bad that I really do wonder if someone is fucking around inside his campaign. Like sabotage.